Yfw you remember when Yea Forums was the OC capital of the internet

>yfw you remember when Yea Forums was the OC capital of the internet
>yfw IQ's and creativity have dropped to nothing so no one creates anything themselves anymore
>yfw OC like this hasn't been made in a decade
>yfw 90% of current Yea Forums wont understand any of these references in link related
Feelsbad.
youtu.be/F4eEGeqC-8M

Nostalgia thread I guess.

Attached: raining_david_tennant.gif (500x264, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing lasts forever. do you really want to live forever?

I want cool things again and a bunch of faggots having fun again.
Nothing like Yea Forums circa 2006 exists anymore in 2019. Nothing.
Nothing.

The internet was cool in its wild west eras.

Muh labors teh REI I'm a shark suck my dick xboxhuge epic fail guy pools closed sonichu

I remember Yea Forumsrother

Do you guys have squabbling amphibians?

No but i haev brain peppers

Attached: Opps.jpg (400x398, 28K)

Attached: TheDevilEatsEvilBread.jpg (500x427, 192K)

And instead of making original content - you what? Complain about it? Good post OP

This happened to a friend of mine yyyeaars before I knew he was a Yea Forumstard as well. It made sense years later.
He got a paddlin.
Thing was we both came here but never talked about it. People used to shut the fuck up.

This.

youtu.be/Ar4WzQ7KHak
Ive been here since totse and you guys rly,maek me sad ;____; u dont even know how dumb and boring u r faka uuuuuuu

Thank you man, I appreciate it. Glad I could bring a thread here that isnt cross dressing gays or /soc/ threads.

OP is still a faggot. nothing has changed.

Now you have to tell everyone everythingyou do so you can maybe get 10 thumbs up on your social media of choice once a week and make yourself feel better forbeing a total retarded fag

Attached: teh rei.jpg (640x480, 45K)

You were never creative you lazy lurking fuck

Attached: Mudkipz.png (350x470, 74K)

Attached: lol internet.gif (389x297, 194K)

>you remember when Yea Forums was the OC capital of the internet
then you showed up

Why do newfags just pretend everything was always shit

OH FUCK LETS TOUCH DICKS BRO YOU NAILED HIM

TOUCH MY DICK.

BRO MY DICK REMAINS UNDICKED BY DICKS

Is it a girly dick or a manly dick

A BIG OL LONG LEGGED PISSED OFF PUERTO RICAN BRO

Attached: 1557205571644.gif (266x243, 250K)

Finding one of these things for the first time and not knowing the rape that was about to happen was terrifying.

>tfw none of you faggots remember Crescent Fresh
>tfw no face

This thread is bad and you should feel bad. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened and you were a part of it.

Truth fucking mushroom mans from the mushroom lands

Fucking sockpuppet shit

Hippity man love hackity sack
He no smokety the crackity crack

This thread is like a little room of old friends giggling about inside jokes and outside of that room is 34 guys in the rest of the house trying to fuck a dude in a dress and say its not gay to each other.

Gedoffit.

mootity mooty is a faggity fag
he forces these memes
like a dick up his ass

So go to /bant/ instead of complaining like a fag.

Dont be mad fren
Rember happy day

It was always lame to me. If this website could smell it would smell like an old shirt stained in sweet left to rot for 20 years

That smells like nothing and i would know

I miss the old Yea Forums
Newfags get out

It would just smell like a shirt.
What are you, a retart?

Kek
The struggle is real

No one askt r u a ok retart

Shut the fuck up, Yea Forums was never good, and if you think nothing has been created in the last decade youre a fool deluded by your nostaliga to go back to the " good old days". Red pill for you: there were never any good days.

>kek
360 and walk away fgt

See

POTTERY.

Ya dun goofed.

Way to ruin my night faggot. I even miss things like FBF and his ilk, like Socially awkward penguin. I miss GB2gaia. I miss it all damn it.

>all the nights of pranks calls/doxing with hundreds of anons in 7 different threads you had to keep tabs open for and smashed refresh for hours
I notice you senpai.

Fucking checked. And fuck even skiddies with LOIC were fun. Fuck.

Yea Forums was always shit. There was maybe 1 in 100 good threads, maybe less. The problem now is those good threads are buried with 10,000 bad threads, which just doesn't get them the attention they deserve.

Yea Forums used to be much slower, it used to be about the epic GETS, the BAW threads, the classic efg threads and OC. But it was always filled with shit posting, reposts, newfags and fail trolls. The good posts you did find were pretty epic though.

I come here out of habit now, you still find a gem thread every now and then, but the OC is generally long gone.

See

A true old fag that gets it. Cheers Yea Forumsrother. Valhalla awaits your glorious soul.

If you don't agree with that then you we're never here in the beginning and have just read about it and seen the epic thread posts.

I feel you user
miss the raids also

Ive been here since late december 03 dickhead this place was kick ass the first 3 years go listen to some mumble rap you newfag retard

Yeah man this thread totally hasn't been posted a million times before. Yea Forums has always sucked, when will people get it. It was pruned then posted to other media to make it seem great when in reality those gem of threads and posts happened rarely. A good day you'll get several.

New fag

Why do they get so mad when they weren't even here? They would have been in diapers? I dont know. Its gay.

haha but Yea Forums was always shit haha op is a faggot xd epic trolled

What pisses me off most is that you could post all kinds of shit here 12 or so years ago. Now mods get their panties in a twist if the gore you post is too extreme

>go to namefag central
hard pass on that

See