All it takes is one nuke set off anywhere to send this entire world into a state of fucking pandemonium

All it takes is one nuke set off anywhere to send this entire world into a state of fucking pandemonium.

Attached: 73FD6FDF-F11F-46F8-8C62-4933C8A27968.jpg (750x422, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHRLEMTsLyA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ne

It's beautiful.

Attached: kaboom.jpg (2966x1557, 694K)

I don't like nukes, we should try to reduce them to a less apocalyptic number and use more Zeus's rods/Kinetic bombardment. They're simple metal rods launched from satellites that reach speeds to level cities.
We should all do more to care about the environment including changing our arsenal.

Attached: Kinetic bombardment warfare.jpg (600x570, 71K)

Not true, it depends on WHERE you drop it. Nukes get set off all the time, in designated testing areas, now if you set one off on a city....
Then yeah.

Prediction: Trump be the first president to use a nuke since Truman

Attached: trump nukes.jpg (557x467, 94K)

Luckily it takes more than just him to clear a nuclear launch, but I bet you he tries.

it'll also cause quite a bit of a fuss

Bring back the neutron bomb - only destroys the building it hits, kills all living things in it's vicinity, and the radiation clears in a few days

Thanks for the mental breakdown about imagining billions of people dying in the course of a few hours.

Yup. Good things civilians don't have access to nukes and one lone person can't be the cause of world war 3.

I guess assault weapon bans work after all.

they're staring with your address

nuke me pls

but they exist and not banned?

Nukes are in the hands of governments and kill no one.

Guns are in the hands of every day people and kill millions each year.

so not banned. got it.

Go try and build a nuke and watch how hard your government banhammers you from life.

why would i need a nuke when the law allows me a 357 which works just fine?

>your government
so what shithole are you from? obviously not the US

You won't have it for long. Eventually a full ban will pass and you will have to turn it over or you die for your "rights." You will never succeed so feel free to die in vein.

im sorry. i understand being a foreigner its hard to understand how a constitutional amendment happens. but not enough people are gonna vote in favor of that to happen.

Attached: 7338030905.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

they'll never ban guns

>225,000
>no one

Attached: hiroshima shadow.jpg (593x391, 16K)

yeah, whatever. Your complacency will be your downfall. Your rights will be snatched away from right under your nose and no amount of bitching will bring them back. If you riot and get violent you get killed. Plain and simple.

Gun violence has long since outstripped nuke violence.

>tfw not nuked yet

You're right, and the government has never killed anybody with guns

Attached: iraqdeaths.jpg (600x314, 87K)

We set off 2 in Japan and restored order to the whole world. So you're wrong. And a faggot.

such a bad troll you couldn't hit those trips

Not if it's in Africa. Everyone will rejoice including other Africans.

What’s next? Gonna ban a bow and arrow? A slingshot? How about wadded up paper in a straw?

YUP, TERRORISTS SETTING OFF JUST 1 NUKE IN NYC WILL PLUNGE AMERICA INTO A NEW DARK AGES FOR YEARS TO COME.

Shocked that virtually no one gets this. We are so close to the ultimate nightmare of all time. And people are oblivious.

We've been close for 70 years

More like 30, but ok

Izdeliye 501
August 29, 1949

Attached: Joe_one.jpg (365x273, 9K)

That’s not nyc.
Post stated a nuke in nyc

We have to be at defcon5 and meet certain criteria before the president can launch nukes.

And how long did it take for the USSR to develop ICBMs
And OP stated anywhere, stop being autistic

>Luckily it takes more than just him to clear a nuclear launch, but I bet you he tries.
No, it doesn't.
The only check for the president is that he has to verify that he is the president.
After that, he has full control.

Only if it were to hit a major population center ina first world country. I'd love to see Mecca get nuked tbh.

Yea. Astute observation there. Now if you could just explain to us that water is wet...

>no I promise it's going to get worse mark my words reeeeeee
Okie dokie there headcase

That wasn’t op. And the replied comment was 70 years in nyc

No. The US has the two-man rule tp prevent the scenario of a rogue president launching nuclear weapons.

Nope
You watch too many movies.

Take a MOAB over this any day.
who and where are these nukes you speak of being tested

RDS 37
youtube.com/watch?v=EHRLEMTsLyA

>nuke in nyc

wouldve been beautiful indeed

Attached: 1412891697001.jpg (819x458, 59K)

It's way worse than that. ANY country fires ANY long range missile within another country's airspace then the opposing country will launch a nuclear counterattack. Then we have global thermonuclear war. Why would they launch a nuke as a counterattack? Because you can't know whether a missile's warhead is nuclear tipped.

Just remember that the southern hemisphere will be relatively untouched, so that means that the HUES and aussies will take over the world after a nuclear war.

Attached: hahaehuhe.jpg (800x450, 89K)

So says you. The US protocol to launch a nuke isn’t public knowledge

No not really we dropped two on Japan and It didn’t really cause a great panic across the world

False fake news

Different circumstance. Only one nation had the bomb at the time, and Japan was in no place to retaliate in anyway

Defcon gets more serious as the number gets smaller, Defcon1 means theres a nuclear war, Defcon5 is the lowest threat level on the scale. You dont know what you're talking about.

>anywhere
Except test sites I presume?

Attached: 1556871044171.jpg (640x477, 29K)

It was a reply to OP, and you're selectively ignoring the ICBM comment
Stop being an autist