So, Basically my Gf of 3 years just broke up with me 1 week ago. Yesterday...

So, Basically my Gf of 3 years just broke up with me 1 week ago. Yesterday , in front of some friends she tried to kiss one of oour friends in common. I 'm actually devasted, i have no idea how this woman that i still love is being this fucking slut? I asked her about this and she told me that " nothing happened and she stills loves me and the breakup is harsh for her too" . Is she actually bamboozling me or smth ?

Attached: sadrisi.jpg (160x120, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cut all contact with her immediately. Be a man.

so you think tthat shes trying to fuck with my mind ?

Sounds like a manipulative bitch.

All relationships either end one of two ways, you die or you break up

It sucks and 3 years is a long time, but the best course of action is to focus on yourself and live your best life. Fuck that bitch, you don't need her to be happy

she probably isnt doing it intentionally, people sre complex but youre not gonna be happy seeing her, you need to cut her out of her life and focus on you

lmfao faggot

Yeah stop talking to her. I know shit sucks ass right now, but its for the best. Future you will thank you for it.

Thanks anons. I'll do that. It's harsh but i need to be happy

thanks user

Fuck the friend before she does. Assert dominance

3 years is long. she's gonna crawl back to you. she just want other cock. regret it and want you back. be strong and don't go back.

You said she broke up with you so she already walks all over you. Begging her to take you back is pathetic and she'll just cheat on you knowing you can't stand up for yourself. Block her number and any social media bullshit and move on.

you're a dense faggot...she's telling you to fuck off, it's over, get over it

i'll do that. I need to stop trying to understand her and move on

When I broke up with my girlfriend of four years, I kept telling her I wanted to break up, but she kept begging me to stay and I was too lazy to break it off more aggressively. So when we finished college I just told her we were done and moved across the country.

I immediately hooked up with other girls. It had nothing to do with trying to mess with her head or get back at her. I'd been over her for a long time already and was relieved I didn't have to fake interest in the relationship anymore.

i'm a bit stuck in this city but i agree with you , i need to stop trying to get back at her

Just block her and move on, man. Don't be like my ex.

Seems you’ve been too much of a beta to her so that she walks all over you this way.
If you want her back I’d advise to cut any contact and continue posting on your fb or ig how much fun you have. Also make it seem as the brake up was the best for you. Pick something new up that would surprise her. Gym, dancing anything.
This will work 90% if some right but best thing is to focus on yourself.

>pick something new up
Good advice.
>that would surprise her.
Bad advice.

Improve yourself but also move on.

I don't understand it either but I've seen it like three times lately including in my own life. If you don't maintain that attraction with women, they'll rationalize a laundry list of reasons why they're leaving you while still saying they love you. I still don't fully understand it because I don't see the change but somewhere along the way, we let our guard down.

His choice. And yes it would surprise her. How is this bad advice? Females are all about how you play the game properly. 3 years is a long time and if he didn’t show some self improvement or any interest then of course she would leave him. It’s a no brainer and doesn’t mean she is a bitch either.

OPs choice OPs life.

We don’t know shit about what happened exactly only what OP says.

When you stop carrying about yourself then they do that. Women by their basic biological structure want a dominant male who knows what he is doing.

She already left him. It's not in his interest to beg for her back

Just forget her man. Don't try to get back, don't contact her, MOVE ON. Plenty of fish in the sea.

It’s not begging. Lol
It’s playing a game! Ffs do you even read and do you even know how life works ?

He never said anything about begging.

I didn't feel like I did, but somehow arguments just started popping up and she left. I've realized now she probably just lost attraction, but I still really don't see where it changed. It makes one rather apprehensive and uneasy for the future.

But OP, yes, do not talk to her no matter how badly you might want to and when she comes back keep it on your terms.

You need to fuck aa many of her friends as possible and either block her on all social media, or dont block her and when she messages you about fucking her friends have read recipts on, leave her on read and never respond ever bitches hate being left on read.

I do read. If he's doing it for her, he's begging through his actions. You can try to impress your ex if you want, but don't be surprised when it ends the same way or worse.

Cut ties. She's one of those that just wants to keep you around in case her whoring ways go public and nobody wants to fuck her. She's setting you up to be her permanent rebound. Don't allow it. Get yourself a nice black girl who will chew the shit out of her if she gets too close to you.

Attached: 1556690581057.jpg (676x676, 46K)

Read the book of pook OP.

bookofpook.neocities.org