Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Attached: venostatrain.jpg (1350x1800, 790K)

If a black guy with a 13" dick rip your ass in half would you still enjoy it

I don't know but I'd definitely like to be done by a black dude

Kár, hogy irtó nyomorult kinézeted van.

hát ez van

Show me your ass

i would love to but the phone at the white house is always busy.

Is the Riemann Hypothesis actually true?

What do you think about chastity?

Attached: 1548176825636.jpg (2823x2117, 1.69M)

I've never worn it but I'd like to meet someone who would apply it

Assuming we have a sphere with a radius of 1, what is the probability that, if you randomly place 4 dots on it's surface, the created internal tetrahedron includes the center of the sphere?

Do you know you’re a faggot?

Not even do I know it but I also try projecting it

On average what is the amount of semen that you swallow in a months time?

Nowadays 2-3 loads. I have a regular partner and it depends on how often he calls me. Last year, though I don't have proper statistics, it was much more, 2-3 a week

every time i jerk off, let's just say a lot

Hey fag, I was wondering if you get creampied in the butt? Also do you enjoy getting facials?

There's one guy who sometimes fucks me bb, but he usually does oral. I do, very much, but only when done in a humiliating way. I don't like when the partner is helpful and gives me tissues after the facial.

But facials are rather rare, most of the time it ends up in my mouth or throat

That’s pretty gay dude. Thanks for answering

Thoughts on pozzing, and pnp?

Pozzing no, pnp kind of. I don't know if it counts, but a dude uses poppers on me when he fucks my mouth. He says my mouth is even better, and I also like it, I get into a 15 second delirium like state (and it helps relay my throat muscles)

how do poppers feel when you get fucked on them

kind of same, pity that it only lasts 15-20 seconds

Not OP, but muscles relax and heart goes into overdrive.

Maybe not the healthiest thing in the world, I only get 4-5 sniffs per session

Yeah. Gave me headaches back when I pnp-ed. Then there's meth. Nirvana made tangible lol.

Yeah for me too but I didn't know how much it counts as the dude slaps my face the whole time

>Then there's meth
that escalated quickly

Attached: 1511095468119.jpg (1018x785, 64K)

Well I'm off it now. About 2 months of heavy use (and a fuck ton of dick), 2 months off currently. Was a total cock whore, skimming taboo territory. Don't do meth my fellow fags. I'm surprisingly HIV- still.

Only reason I stopped, really, was fear of becoming dumber. Which I obviously cannot afford lol.