ITT: Favorite Ellen Page movies

ITT: Favorite Ellen Page movies.

Attached: EPget18.jpg (120x180, 6K)

nice get
fav movie is Super
2nd fav is the one where we see her little dyke titties

Attached: Ellen Page Super.jpg (1014x548, 55K)

the quads are mightily checked
super
the east
are mine

Attached: vanya car flip.webm (720x368, 595K)

bad and ugly actress

Inception
X-Men: Days of Future Past

Kys scriptfag

She's one of my favorite actors but she really hasn't been in like any good movies. Juno is passable but has some weird ideas about teen pregnancy that make it hard for me to watch the movie

Hard Candy makes my little pp the big pp than little again.

Attached: Ft9JEC7.jpg (1875x797, 139K)

I wanted nothing more than to fuck Ellen Page to death when this movie came out.

Attached: 0c46faa676dd8a43a25134b41337d8dc.jpg (300x377, 19K)

Kick ass & Tallulah

scratch that she wasn't in kick ass I meant super

I knew that cunt had a super power. Let me guess, father hid/surpressed it because he thought she couldn't handle it?

TPB

Close. He hid it because he thought she was too powerful. Basically a dark phoenix ripoff. Still a decent show, though.

I enjoyed what I watched. I just can't keep interested in shows these days

Hard Candy

Attached: 218b5dc9d9bd2e9f66bb3cee6cc18efe.png (500x639, 548K)

Yup

quads confirm good bread

When she came out as gay I just wanted to fuck her to death even harder. Show her what happens to devients like her.

Nice

Attached: tumblr_o4i93nLAIu1trgnw9o1_1280.jpg (1168x1707, 272K)

That picture in particular has always brought up vile urges from with. Once when I had the flu, I had a fever dream about it. I was the photographer but we were also shooting a video. after that photo was taken, Ellin continues defiantly staring directly at the camera and starts pissing her pants. I get really angry about it and start yelling at her. I grab her by the throat and pull her off the chair. I proceed to rub her face in the mess she just made in the char while smacking her with a rolled up newspaper. I rip her jeans off and start whaling on her ass. Beating turns into fingering and I wake up moments before penetration.

What the fuck

You sound like a stable, well adjusted man with an active sex life. Good luck rooting out more "devients".

Whaling on her ass?

WE'RE WHALERS ON THE MOOOON!

I know what you mean. A lot of her roles are pretty shitty no matter who would have been cast. Tallulah was OK, also Peacock (with my man Cillian). My favourite role off hers was Trailer Park Boys when she was a little kid though. She was great in that but it was only four(?) episodes.

Attached: PitifulUntimelyIndianglassfish-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 848K)

oh forgot, Into the Forest.

She needs to be post Every epic get has been complete shit so far.

Attached: EP101.jpg (600x900, 143K)

>implying she still looks like 10 years ago

She took the lesbopill.

Attached: Ellen Page boomer.jpg (489x460, 35K)

She hit puberty. It'll happen to you someday too.

whatever movie this is

Attached: 1513946443583.webm (1674x900, 1.86M)

>implying she isn't still super cute

Attached: Skytalk-aufmacher_02_2019_LHM-980x551.jpg (980x551, 55K)