Have you Banged Someone much older or much younger than yourself Yea Forums?

Have you Banged Someone much older or much younger than yourself Yea Forums?

Attached: jpeg.jpg (592x657, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/el-loko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does that lion look like an obese granny?

I bang one of my former student who is 15 years younger than me. Does it count ?

uncensored pic?

Attached: 43614a84d8c445a9bc62bf7b6e8f984c.jpg (592x800, 78K)

tanks broski

make it a thread based on ops picture

most guys i bang are around 40-50, im 22 myself.

Are you a man or subman

im a man

Biggest range I have done on either side was fucked a 20yr old at 30, and a 48 year old at 30.

My biggest difference is 8 years both ways. Coincidental at that. Was 16 with a 24 yo, and 30 with a 22 year old.

am 24, have two fuckbuddies. one is 18, the other is 41. take a guess as to which one is better in bed.

you

fair guess. you flatter me

I fucked a crazy desu 37 year old, im 81, can still get it up bebes

Attached: 1557515518695.jpg (400x400, 18K)

nice

Attached: images[1].jpg (239x211, 10K)

Both. When I was in high school this old Asian lady in her 60s would have sex with me and buy me lots of things. When I was in my early twenties I would fuck my friends 15 year old sister behind his back. It was consensual and legal in my state, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Attached: chris-hansen.jpg (1300x650, 42K)

Bump for pics

More like this

I banged a few women in their mid-late 40s during my early-mid 20s.

Attached: fd57bad4ea7dcdb850c6878b537c348a.jpg (557x800, 142K)

Attached: 653f89421866d48faa45925b0dabfe11.jpg (533x800, 130K)

You're doing God's work

3rd

Attached: 5485253379116ab5db0f9f7945a15d1f.jpg (533x800, 113K)

When I was 16 this little 10 year old girl who lived on my street was friends with my younger sister.
The little girl had a crush on me and would try to sit on my lap and shit.
I ignored it at 1st but then one day I got hard while she was on my lap and I had the urge to fuck her.
I told her to say she was sick tomorrow and sneak over when her parents left to work.

Got a naked lap dance to start off and then talked her into a handjob and eventually bending her over my bed and making her mine.

After i never really tried to smash again but did get lap dances and handjob

4th and final, artist has not updated series
find him here
e621.net/post/index/1/el-loko

Attached: 7d17b0284e7ebf6821baf3795bfc7748.jpg (678x800, 136K)

Fucking gay, I hate when an artist just stops in a comic they make and are getting paid for

mfw

Attached: 1557518651559.png (785x731, 279K)

>Why does that lion look like an obese granny?
because she is.

Yeah I’m increasing order of difference

>17 yo when I was 21
>35 year old when I was 28
>23 year old when I was 29
>19 year old when I was 25
>38 year old when I was 26

When i was 18 on a resort i fucked an older women, she was probably 50+

uh oh

Age of consent where I live is 16 not to mention she basically raped me when I was drunk and trying to pass out

Fucked my mom when I was 17 and she was in her mid late 40’s I

Greentext?

Does 14 year difference count?

Me at 30, youngest I fucked was 19, oldest was 51. The 19yo was thicc just how I liked it but was boring, all she would do was lay there pretty much. 51yo was a great fuck, told me to nut in her, and asked me to piss on her afterwards.

Only 6 or 7 years either way; me 22 her 16, me 27 her 34. Didn't think of either as unusual in any way.

greentext

my ex-fiancee was 44 I was 27, then before her I did a 38yo when I was 24, then i still do a 45 on regular basis as my sexfriend

>be horny 17 year old
>in athletics in good shape
>have a whore mom
>her and my dad are in a dead bedroom marriage
>whenever I’m alone my mom is weirdly touchy and shit
>as I get older I realize that she’s basically molesting me
>like it
>eventually the groping and inappropriate nudity turns into blow jobs/hj’s
>eventually me and mom fuck out of being horny
>do it a few times until my mom stops
Us and refuses to let me do it again

She took my v, to this day (35 now) she won’t tell me why she made us stop when I ask her, she just says “it was wrong and sick” and she always apologizes but I tel lol her She doesn’t have too apologize.

My moms weird obviously

based

Not sure how based it is.

You’d think we would have a weird relationship or like it would have profoundly affected me but it really doesn’t and didn’t. My mom just happens to be one of my sexual experiences

Yep. I banged a 38 year old butterface milf when i was 26, i'm 27 now and she's 39, and we're still talking sometimes, but she wants a relationship and a guy who can be a daddy to her 9 year old daughter (kek x 999), but i just want some pootang, so i keep pretending to be interested in starting dating her, so i can keep seeing and bang her.

>Be me at 20
>Need headers for my bitchin Mustang
>60 yo coworker overhears me, offers solution
>I dicked down a senior citizen to get my ride rollin

>Went back for seconds because she wasn't bad and VERY appreciative.

>“it was wrong and sick” and she always apologizes
You should confront her and say that's not good enough. That to move on you need answers for why it was okay before, and that you need to explore the feelings she created in you, to understand the man she helped shape.

Thats what id do. But im also pretty direct.

It’s not like I have any baggage from it. I was mostly just pissed that after she cut me off I didn’t have sex again until I was in college and I just remeber being annoyed going from having easy sex at home to nothing and for no reason.

I went on to live a normal life though user I’m married have my own family

Based

Yeah both.

Currently banging a 39 y old.
Me? 59

I fucked a mom of 3 while she was pregnant with her 4th when I was 18. She was 34.

I was assuming you might want to manipulate her into doing it again. My bad. Glad you got a life going for yourself these days, user.

Oh no absolutely not

When I was 30 my girlfriend was 19.She introduced me to /b and 4 chan.I don't think I have ever heard anyone say nigger,faggot,and kike in real life as much as her.

She was really funny and pretty hot but it didn't end up working so I broke up with her.Still friends to this day 11 years later.

Also fucked a 22 year old at 40 so I guess that is a bigger age difference.

No reason to look to fuck older.I can still get women in their 20s, so why fuck women my age.

The time for fucking women in their 40s will be when I am 60 lol

fucked a 30 year old when I was 17. She was bangin hot

Run like the wind. She's looking to latch on to some money.