So I torrent a couple of movies so I could catch up with the MCU because Netflix is retarded and removes stuff

So I torrent a couple of movies so I could catch up with the MCU because Netflix is retarded and removes stuff.
A day later I get a voicemail of just slightly heavy breathing,
the next day I get this along with a voicemail of "ARE," followed by my lat and long
What do Yea Forums?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x303, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdDvzGMGVrg
youtube.com/watch?v=3JCn3kzDNbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gangstalking

Use a VPN next time.
Change all your PW's just incase,
Don't respond, hope they get bored.

They can't do much with the info they have yet. They're just baiting you.
w/e you do don't reply.

This. You're retarded for torrenting Disney shit without a VPN. Might as welo have looked up a site that streamed it

the fuck is a lat and long?

Send that number a dick pick

Added to this, change your W/app profile pic to something that doesn't ID you,
try to do some basic research into the numbers that contacted you, it might be an organized activity where they contact dozens of people who've torrented, just to get them to fork over money under pressure.
Latitude and Longitude.
Coordinates.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdDvzGMGVrg

Latitude and longitude. Coordinates.

i liek dis

Fake/can't happen probably a friend fucking you

it can happen if he is an asshat and downloaded malware and then it infected his whole life :D

what's wrong with the streaming sites

It's most definitely possible if you're dedicated enough.

You can fish out the IP from seeders/leechers on a torrent,
Use that info to get info like long/lat (even though not accurate at all, it can scare people), pinpoint who it might be based on stuff like local shops/restaurants, checking for likes. Checking websites like Haveibeenpwd etc. sure it's extremely unlikely and it's a huge undertaking. Costs lots of time and experience, but possible.

More likely OP downloaded some malware and it's sniffing out his info from his pc.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JCn3kzDNbc

Is it actually possible for malware to be packaged in a video file?

I fucking wish someone would come to my lat and long and catch these fucking bullets for fucking with me

Attached: 7 - fE8U3fk.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

I have the same idea, but the problem is that I don't want to face the prospect of having to kill a white man, with the intelligence to find my info

Ignore is best, second best is to tell them to go fuck themselves. Just scare tactics, if you were in real trouble you'd get a letter in the mail from an attorney.

DON'T DELETE the texts. If it ever comes to a legal battle your attorney will need them. Also keep that in mind when responding to them (why its best not to).

Yes and no,
Possible but highly unlikely as it requires more skill than your average scripter/edgy hackerboi/Indian.
More likely it was packed in with the videofile and as soon as the .rar/zip was extracted, OP got infected.
Best to scan/format your PC to be sure.

A day later from watching the vids? Or completing the DL?

fuck that shit, if you step on my property with the intent to harm im fucking kill you

If I use a VPN and still install a malware on my pc will it change something?

Nothing aside from the fact Some have shitty quality, like 360 if that bothers you. Some look great. You just have to look around.

My internet is too poor to stream but not too poor to dl a torrent over 5 days. So its the pirate life for me.

What's a good steaming site?

solarmoviez.ru is good
so is streamcr
sometimes solarmoviez sources fail but when it works it works well

Any tips on free VPNs Yea Forums?

Not any good ones naw.

uhhhhhhh

Attached: image0.jpg.png (268x268, 46K)

Christ, the poverty pony rises again.

Extorters

They will start using things against you in exchange for money.

This happened to me after I became an admin for a certain IOS app, and for years.

Only you have stumbled upon a dodgy website. I hope you don’t use a smart TV, because they could be using that to listen to you

And also, your phone, it’s probably tapped at this point as well

run in safemode look for viruses, might have a keylogger screen shot thing goin on now, block all numbers. don't interact you'll be fine, they all edge lords anyway.