>Get to the part about the nudes
>He says he can just send them to me
>EXCUSE ME WAT
>I think he is just fucking with me
>He sends me them as proof
>It is actually her, on her back taking nigger dick
>Her body is everything I imagined it would be
>I ask my friend where the fuck he got them
>He says that gf's ex spread them around a while back.
>Kinda pissed that he kept them even after I started dating her but decide that I can't really blame him. I would do it too if I were him. She really is a 10/10.
>Anyways, be fapping to the pictures one night
>I notice that in the photo she is wearing a pair of distinct star-shaped earrings she got from an aunt for her birthday. Dont think anything of it.
>A couple nights after that I put the pieces together and realize she got those earrings a month after we started dating
>Confront her, she says we weren't even really dating at that point
>We fight, she doesn't speak to me for a week
>She says she'll come back if I apologize to her
Help me Yea Forums. This is the first time I dated a 10/10 (pic related) and I don't want her to go back to her ex.

Attached: 092.jpg (1080x606, 30K)

She is a 6-7/10 at best, but in reality a 0/10 because she fucking burns coal.
Do not touch that shit with a 10 foot pole or else you will get herpes.
No fucking joke.
Niggers = herpes
Nigger fuckers = gets herpes
You fuck nigger fucker = you get herpes too

I’d dump her, no sex for 6 months, just because is BS. Also please share pics.

/thread

Help you with what? She's ugly and you're desperate. Dump her you get aids, you stupid fuck.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Chicks love Dickings.

Tell her if she ever contacts you again then you're going to beat the shit out of her

Apologize and then fuck her

Burn coal
Pay toll

Time to go full marriage counsellor, do you actually like her or just want some fuck?

Post the nudes so we can believe you at least

Don't act like you virgins wouldn't want to stay in a relationship with her too
Tempting. I might have leverage to fuck her since I know about this

Attached: 804.jpg (1080x1351, 599K)

Dump that bitch you fucking nigger cuck, assuming this isn't bait

>on he back, taking nigger cock
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Let’s think about this logically for a second OP.

She tells you she doesn’t fuck within the first 6 months of dating, but she’s fucking some rando in the first month of you dating.

She doesn’t see you as her actual mate, you’re her “BF”, the one that buys her stuff and takes care of her.she gets her dickins elsewhere.

Dump the whore. You should have the moment you found out about this shit. The fact that she thinks she can make you apologize proves she thinks you’re a weak piece of shit, and that she is using you.

>OPs gf rn
>OPs gf if he apologizes
>OPs gf no matter what he does
Dump that shit dude

Attached: F762F3E0-22D9-4143-8DF5-4E1928793A30.gif (398x223, 1.34M)

You haven't fucked her. You're not dating. She's using you for something else

Also even if you apologize to her, you’re relationshit is ruined anyway because then she knows she can really do whatever she wants. She controls you.

This.

This is a cuck thread in disguise

Truth here.

if you go back to her you'll get played again and you will never respect yourself for the rest of your life, seen many people go down that road and you don't wanna be in that spot, this is your chance to get your shit together, don't be tempted to get back with someone just because they're decent looking..

At best, use this to fuck her (with condoms!!!) and tell her she needs to make it up to you with all the sick shit you want. Then you dump her whore ass the next day.

She doesnt respect or value you at all. She is not worth it. She cheated casually and lied about it, she will always continue doing it. Run.

You sound like a beta bitch

billy beta

LOL if this is her your more pathetic then I thought, and your taste in women is trash. Stay a confused sad fuck bud

Kinda seems like bait but that would be a no on apologizing. Even if she wanted to get back together I wouldn’t.

Girls like this are selfish and always do what they want because they know they’re will always be somebody to side with them

The fact your even asking this confirms your under 18. Get back to school work timmy this site if for adults

pics or it didnt happen

I say this from experience. She is testing you to see how much she can degrade you and how much respect you have for yourself. DO NOT CAVE. say that you won't tolerate cheating and that you won't talk to her unless she apologizes. I would bring up the not having sex thing for a while if she does come back to you.

You are pathetic.

All y'all calling me a cuck don't realize that afaik this was four months ago. Yeah it still pisses me off but as long as I win her back and make sure she doesn't see her ex anymore I'm good

Attached: 537.jpg (1080x1334, 607K)

LOL if you actually go back to her and think she's not getting dicked she's clearly lying to you, every time she doesn't want to fuck you she's already gotten dicked by someone else, you've already lost it man... good luck in your next life

>dat ass
no wonder she fucks and niggers fuck her

Rofl, oh dude....

You’re pathetic bro. Enjoy being taken advantage of and drained of everything your love about yourself, only for things to end in a while anyway. She now OWNS you. You little bitch man slave you.

Lol sounds like an excuse while she waits for the STDs to clears.

honestly just drug, rape then dump her lol

Nah she wouldn’t be that thoughtful to OP.

Fpbp

Sry dude, but you are either naiv or just a loser who will get stepped on in the future.

Attached: 1527933942472.png (1270x1100, 367K)

underage b&

yer a hopeless cuck

>hide thread

Can I see more of her?

Here is how OP got trapped in this:

OP is a guy who is maybe 6-7/10, an anxious guy, has had girlfriend before but few and far between. He’s looking for a girlfriend, can’t find one. Along comes this bitch, who clearly sees what OP is because she sees this all the time, so she decided to do what whores do and take advantage.

OP because he’s desperate is fooling himself, because he doesn’t want to be lonely anymore, but knows deep down that everyone here is right, he just doesn’t want to be lonely.

> le cuck xD nigerrrr
Guys I'd like some serious advice please. At least CONSIDER her point of view. We'd only been on a few dates at that point, maybe she didn't see it as an official relationship yet

Attached: 534.jpg (1080x1081, 379K)

I would never so much as talk to a nigger lover. I would never want hep c or hiv. Fuck off cuck.

this bitch in these pictures is an ugly fuck. if that's really her OP then you must be blind as well as deluded.

get some self respect you fucking idiot. you were with her for ~1 month and she was out there fucking random black guys she probably didn't even know and being photographed doing it.

she's a whore. and she cheated on you. the fact you're even considering apologizing to her and getting back together with her proves you are a dumb piece of shit. any real man who valued himself even a tiny bit, like less than 1%, would tell her to go fuck herself and never talk to that cunt again.

Just fucking drop her ass. Speaking from experience here my guy, no use getting attached to someone who lies to you. Just move on

Stop giving her the benefit of the doubt. Have more respect for yourself. Don't let yourself get trampled on. Deleted number and make sure you have no way of rediscovering it unless she texts you back. Don't block it becuase then you can find her number on the block list. STOP TALKING TO HER. SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND EVEN LESS FOR HERSELF.

Fuck after a black? No thanks

it doesn't matter how many dates you went on you stupid moron, she told you she had a rule about not having sex with someone until she'd been dating them for 6 months but at the same time she was on camera getting slammed by black dicks behind your back. she clearly thinks you're a dumb fuck and has no respect for you, and apparently you feel the same way about yourself for even considering apologizing for having an issue with this.

>10/10
>not

/thread

Good thing shit that gets posted here is nothing but fiction and falsehood, otherwise I’d be forced to believe you’re this much of a fuckin moron.

This post proves how delusional you’ve made yourself. The majority of this thread is telling you real advice, you just don’t want to hear it because you’re fooling yourself. No one here is going to tell you to apologize to her because that’s retarded advice. If you just want to hear what you want to hear then fuck off to Reddit, lots of soyboys there.

Dogs are BASED.

must be b8. if not b8. obv shes trash nigger lover. curb material

You are pathetic, OP. Say you won't buy her clothes/dinner/etc until 6 months in to the relationship and stop being a fucking beta cuck.

This must be your first time dating ANYONE let alone a 7/10

OP you're clearly desperate, she's not good for you, move on and find someone else. We are considering your points of view because we've been there. You're in a sucky relationship and that's much easier to see from the outside than from the inside. Move on.

ditch that bitch, PRONTO

she's fucking tainted meat.. you WILL get herpes and possibly aids, if you fuck that nigger fucker. we aren't just being edgy / racist.. grills who fuck niggers legit end up with STDS, blacks have very high rates of HERPES .. that bitch is nowhere close to a 10/10 .. definitely not worth a life long STD.

>some serious advice please
I'm pretty sure you've been given it, people are telling you to GTFO and dump her. But we know you won't, because she's hot and you're a horny kid. So stay, get your heart broken and treat it as a learning experience I guess? Just make sure you don't do anything really dumb like knock her up or get into a huge amount of debt for her.

>posts 5/10
>claims 10/10 whatever beauty in eye of beholder
>le nigger lover
>0/10

Time to find another woman who hasn't lost her soul Yea Forumsro.

Apologize,fuck, then leave she’s a seven on a good day and cheated within the first month

it's def b8
ops just an attention whore.
convo/posts going in circles.

Probably troll thread but don’t apologize. She’s the cheater, just cut her loose.

apologize to her and take more pictures. then post everything here.

it's not a date if you don't fuck on it, it's a meeting.
That's the difference

Forreal man OP is actually pathetic. I hate when people want advice but won't listen when the advice isn't what they wanted to hear.

90% of b for a few years now, won't stop till they get all the minorities out of America I reckon

cancerous reddit users reposting nigger/cuck materrial

OP would probably love to knock her up and pay child support while she fucks other dudes

This has to be bait. Leave that dumb hoe, you fucking cuck. Why do you even ask?

also child will be probably black

I never fucking post on Yea Forums but I sense you need serious advice.

I understand you like her and you want to give her the benefit of the doubt. but I highly doubt myself that this will turn into things. you've been dating for a while but in that time she had already sex ( even if it was in the beginning ) and she refuses to have sex with you. I used to be like you. but you're being too nuanced about this. try to fuck her ones but dont expect a full relationship. and you cannot force an apology from someone. if she really likes you she'll come back to you herself.

You must be trolling. The moment I found out she'd been with a nigger she becomes instant 0/10.

P.S. - the nose ring is a dead giveaway for being a degenerate coalburning whore.

Can understand you in some way op, but imho all the advise here is good. Dump her.

Hey OP. I get it you have feelings for her but she had a nigger inside her before you and in spite of you. Time to move on. Let the feelings burn, find someone new.

This guy gets it

why haven't the nudes been posted here yet?

Post one of her nudes, or this did not happen

Apologize, fuck the shit out of her, and then tell her to hit the bricks.

no earring pics
no gf taking soul pole from soul brother

correct

Attached: 1533559044732.jpg (500x326, 32K)

Apologize, fuck the shit out of her and then tell her to hit the bricks.

Dude just Fuck another girl and assert your dominance, this is a bait thread btw

What a fucking retard holy shit

send the pics to her family and dump the nasty bitch

Regardless of whether or not she fucks nigs, which in and of itself is bad enough and for me would be a dealbreaker, the thing that makes you pathetic and will eventually turn you into an incel is the fact that after you confronted her about having fucked this nig when she first started seeing you, which is some fucked up shit btw, she then makes YOU apologize for confronting her about it. So you’re considering doing it based on how attractive you think she is? I think if you take a moment to realize everything wrong with her, you’ll never call her again. And if you met a girl that attractive to you once, you’ll do it again and again once you stop acting like a fuckin cuck.

Dump her before it's too late retard.

Attached: 1556918600269.jpg (480x881, 57K)

That girl is a psycho, chances are she has been getting cock on the side. anyways, fake it till you make it, but don't get emotionally invested in her.

Your a chump. If she lets herself be filmed or photographed with a guy she’s not ashamed of what she’s doing.

Meanwhile she keeps you waiting in the wings.
Enjoy sharing her with whoever she decides to fuck.
Also, enjoy raising her kids from other guys.

Sounds like she’s cucking you. Unless you’re into other dudes banging your girl while she doesn’t let you fuck, I would seriously dump that bitch. She cheated, and it sounds like she’s playing you. I would dump her like a man have no contact w her (she’ll be more attracted to you and might try and come back). But in my book she’s def more of a 7/10 and that’s being generous. Plenty of fish in the sea that are way better looking and that will probably treat you better/let you smash on the first or second date lmao

Just bang and run. She'll probably cheat on you in the future

No, I wouldn’t stay in a relationship with some chick that will fuck some nigger while in a relationship w me but won’t fuck me for 6 fucking months. If you make me wait more than a fucking week to hit I’m out the door. OP is confirmed cuck boys, nothing we can do to help his case

Post the nudes, OP

gentlemand and scholar, second

This is obviously fake and you don’t have nudes but let’s see a non nude of that white ass

t. Nigger

Bait thread.
If not bait
Ur fucking retarded go ahead and off urself.

Dude, how do you not know you have to apologize to her, fuck her and then dump her, how is this not obvious? Are you autistic?

apologize or regret your whole life not to have done it
Drinks for her

Post the nudes or this is fake and gay

#1 that bitch ain't a 10/10, #2 if she took nigger dick you're best to be rid of the skank

>short hair
>ugly gingerish color (just hope it's not dye)
>piercing
lol she isnt a 10/10

What's her name?

>just hope it's not dye
are you an alien?

Shes a 6/10 you fag

>Be as she want you to be
>Fuck her when you get a chance
>Take as much nudes as you can
>Fuck other girls in meantime
>If she founds out and breaks up, spread her nudes everywhere on net with her details and social media accounts
>Let the bitch suffer and enjoy with some snacks
>Send some nudes here for us to enjoy rn

This has to be bait

>I dated a 10/100

Fixed your typo beta fag

If you were my son i would disown you for how fucking beta you are.
Stop being such a thirsty faggot and have some dignity.

First of all, that is not a 10/10
Secondly, even if it was, she has the personality 1/10, making her overall at most a 5/10.
Bitch beta boy, break up and move on. There's more in life than looks.

Is her name Hannah cause she sucked me off at a mexican resturant once lol i

I don't have to act, I really wouldn't. People who fuck niggers are disgusting.

pro tip: she's getting dick somewhere else than you, even now.

Show nudes or gtfo

The El Toro Taco and Tequila on SR60? Me too!

Post favor senor, I remember you guys well. I was the bartender and we double teamed her

What's her insta niggers
She will cheat him too for my dick

Dude, shes such a dick pig.

I wouldn't stay with her because I have dignity, one month into her dating you and she's being fucked while telling you that she doesn't fuck.
That's downright untrustworthy, she lied and in that very moment she became worthless, come to your senses and don't let your dick talk for you, take the stoic route and just break it off with her, if you're with this so called 10/10, who'm I think is a 7 at most, you can get others who won't do you like that.

Attached: Paci.gif (338x338, 1.89M)

Why are so many of you faggots taking the bait? At least post funny shit or something instead of rl trying to be an unironic Dr Phil to a fake cuck

>FALSE AND HOMOSEXUAL

Attached: 1557460601894.jpg (354x390, 40K)

you ARE getting serious advice you totally retarded fuckwad, you are just too dumb to realize it

If she cheated once, she'll do it again. Wasn't there more to relationships than sex?

>At least post funny shit or something instead of rl trying to be an unironic Dr Phil to a fake cuck
Follow your own advice before posting unfunny Dr. Phil advice to the people replying.

Either the black dude was the ex, in which case she was still banging him hard when you first met. Or he was a hookup that somehow took pics of them fucking AND sent them to her ex?? (I'll forgive your trash ass story for now and believe you. Also clearly you don't care she's a coalburner, otherwise you already would have had reason to dump her.)

So you have two choices, One get over the fact that a girl you consider to be 10/10 is also a slut and just keep dating her in hopes of winning her over (because make no fucking mistake, she cares about you minimally at best and someone she's using at worst right now). Or two, you fucking realize what she did was already fucked up and defined the way she'd treat you the rest of the relationship. i.e it was over before it started. And you leave her while you still have some self worth left while also realizing you dodged a bullet. The girl you love and loves you back will be a 10/10, you found some imitation that preys on dudes.
>She says she'll come back if I apologize to her
because that screams healthy relationship m8

Attached: 1555261827933.jpg (1536x2048, 330K)

there are so many other girls much more hotter than her don't put anyone on a pedestal, just say its not working out. Don't ever use any of your energy over some chick that isn't worth it. Plenty of girls want to fuck. dump and move on. also lower your standards and work your self on up.

Attached: 5001202118995.jpg (327x341, 14K)

Sexless relationship is not a relationship. Abandon ship Mr. Doormat.

what ever you do fam don't let people walk over you stand up for your self

Attached: 1448126122680.webm (360x640, 1.92M)

fpbp
/thread

Attached: 12351325.jpg (488x490, 39K)

Attached: 1557329085362m.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

>betting this is bait but whatever
At this point, i'd say start looking to date someone else, since she's only wasting your time and giving you bullshit.

don't touch that. literal 1/10
you got fucking used/cucked/whatever you wanna call it
girls a fucking hoe/slut/thot/flavor of the week

why the fuck do you want to date a girl who gets railed out by black dudes? tf is wrong with you kid

Pro-tip, once you set some goals and start making money and start hanging out with that group of friends you've put on hold since high school there will be other cuties who haven't been tainted.

Pussy is pussy, I've fucked 4's and 10's you're over thinking all of this, you'll never get laid with how you're approaching this, and you need to relax and find a more laid back girl.

This

Attached: f76518b7276a97a6814bcc3e67668efe6c0670ac349e5690d373c560c0ca557c.jpg (255x136, 9K)

A. If pic is related, she's not a 10/10. She's cute, but more like an 8.
B. Think about it this way -- either she was cheating on you with him, or she was cheating on him by dating you. Either way, she can't be trusted.
C. Never apologize for something someone else did.

If this thread isnt bait listen to this user

Attached: 5C7E6C29-AA2F-4059-9906-0EA69451660F.jpg (1024x823, 228K)

Preach..

1. If you can't get her to do sexual stuff in 6 months that's on you, not her.
2. Apologizing to her after finding out she fucked a black guy when you started dating is unacceptable, she owes you the apology and honestly you shouldn't even want it.
3. She's not a 10/10.

You will be her bitch boy if you apologize for wanting to fuck her when she already gave it out while you were dating. Permanent friend zone with some sex at best and you'll constantly feel uncertain about her motivations and intentions. Even if she was 10/10 it wouldn't be worth it, there's so many bitches out there - one will want to suck your cock dry every night just keep looking.

>found out she fucks niggers
>YOU apologize to her

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1557092924757.jpg (335x352, 32K)

This is bait of excellent quality

she wont fuck you for 6 months but random nigger is ok? and you want to keep her? are you even trying with this cringe? 1/10 bait, made me reply

Attached: 260E2BF5434649BCAF0DCC892CCFBF85.gif (300x400, 47K)

That is not a 10/10. That is a run away as fast as you can. If I didn't have experience, I'd put her at a 6 or 7. Knowing what I know, she's more like a 4. But a 4 with spikes. Run.

You date someone for 5 months and don't fuck them.

Even if she wasn't fucking people behind your back you're a fucking cuck.

Jesus fuck.

Dude. She's fucking niggers cause thats she knows you cant dick her down. but in a "relationship" with you cause she knows you'll be a cuck and give her attention.

it is already too late for this beta faggot

since your clearly a cuck pussy just grovel at her feet and do anything she wants. you will learn to enjoy sucking the black semen out of her cunt.

that or you can man up and accept that you wasted 5 months of your life and find a new bitch.

Ya she is literally a whore dude

Facts

Fuck her, fuck everything about her. Don't even think about going back to her OP it'll ruin your fucking life. She does not love you.

Tell her you'll date her only if you can use her however you want.

Yeah probably the case. How much bullshit have you bought her, OP?

Shes maybe a 5. She looks like a whore man. Let that bitch go. You can do WAY better.

this is a cuckold larp

>10/10

Haha, don't get ahead of yourself OP. Relax.

Anyways, you're a fucking rube if you stay with her. End your pain and completely forget about ever having a chance with her. She has multiple men, including you, and she definitely doesn't prioritize your relationship above getting black dick and having other boyfriends. To stay would be insanely pathetic, which you probably are if you've resorted to asking Yea Forums for advice on this. Take our advice.

You have nothing to apologise for

That 6-month rule and no nudes is either her stupid principle or she's just fucking with you. Figuratively ofc
She showed you time and time again that you don't mean shit, because A - she fucked a nigger while you were dating, B - her stupid principle is more important to her than you, it could be 6 months, 3 months or even 2 days - you are not someone, who has any importance to her. If you were, then first of all then she would have wanted to fuck you herself, but also because your needs are overriden by some arbitrary number she made up.

That puss ain't worth it

correction, op has to apologise for being a fucking faggot that can't see this and has to be told that water is wet.

>started dating
>not an actual relationship

Pick one

>6 months dating and no sex
>burns the coal and uses the coal burning ear rings
>apologize
are you a cukc or what?

This thread is still going?! Dude, dump the unloyal bitch. She isn’t even an 8 face wise. She’s definitely not a 10/10. She’s fucking other dudes on you. This is open and shut, leave her. And kick your friends dick for him not telling you he had nudes and they’re circulating when you started dating.

She’s a whore. She always will be a whore.

Attached: D3DFB914-9959-4AD0-943A-E50D21183951.gif (250x197, 825K)

Dude. Post her here. Expose her.

Then dump her.

Attached: 22D1CCDF-9D44-44CB-A6EB-9F635389CDE3.gif (260x310, 1.28M)

Can we see the pic of her taking bama dick

162 posts, still no nudes

is this b or what?

oh sure. This is belivable.

dude, shes fucked a black guy, she is only worthy of a pump and dump. Dont commit to her, dont spend money on her, only fuck her and then dash.

She's ugly af, hilarious you think she's attractive

Not a 10/10 and a whore. Dump immediately unless you’re a cuck who wants her to bang other dudes. Tell her you owe her nothing, and she owes you an apology and cut contact.

She's using you to get the nogger dick man mad. Two things are gonna happen and one is not:

1) you will get the nogger dick man mad.
2) nogger dick man will nogg your gf after delivering a nogger beating to you for touching his property

Also, you wont be getting "10/10" pussy

so if she was fucking this nigger not in a relationship ( I'm assuming she wasn't in a relationship), why do you have to wait 6 months?

why should her personal "law" about sex matter if she wasn't in a relationship with the coon? or maybe she was, uh oh

I wouldn't trust this bitch, but the fact you're going against all the comments saying "ditch her" tells me you've already made up your mind

It's time to point and laugh

If you think that is a 10 then I'm truly sorry for you user.

This, and literally everything else is wrong.

She’s very consciously making a power move. She thinks very little of you and is taking advantage of you.

She cheated on you pal. Whether she says it or whether you think she did. If she thought you weren’t dating when she fucked that guy then the month that she would sleep with you (I.e 6 months after dating) would be a different month than what you think. A bitch move of her to screw someone while she’s going on dates with another person/talking to someone. I know you think she’s a 10/10 but as literally everyone has said, she’s definitely not. She looks like she’s 15.

You’ll feel better in a few weeks once it’s over. Cut things off. Block her on everything. Do NOT talk to her or contact her even if she tries her best to. If she offers to fuck then sure do that if you so please, but go right back to no contact after.

OP is either a halfway decent troll or the dumbest, most naive sap in the world. This is the kind of gullible dumbass con artist hope for.

Pro tip: you will never get laid. She will keep coming up with excuses to not fuck you, and you’ll keep buying her dinner and gifts in hopes of getting laid. This is what she’s going for. She will take the free shit and never quite be ready for sex. Eventually when you get suspicious, she’ll say she “doesn’t want to be pressured!” And break up with you. Of course, she was getting fucked the whole time. Maybe if you’re extremely ducking lucky she’ll throw an extremely dry, passionless handjob or pity fuck your way.

She’s not your girlfriend, and you’re deluding yourself if you think so. She’s a hot girl who knows how to manipulate and take advantage of inexperienced and gullible guys.

Actually this is a really good idea. If she’s not fucking until 6 months, it’s totally reasonable to say you’re not spending any money in a relationship for 6 months because you’re afraid of being used.

Damn. Why is this pussy so fucking hot?

Attached: 1556137494607.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

That's not how relationships work mate.
I'm convinced this is a bait.
Congrats, you killed a perfectly good trap/lolli/pics you shouldn't share thread for this.

Where's your self respect? Dump that whore. She's a 6/10 at best.

Ok OP

Let me tell you experience

>Be me 24
>GF 24
>She tells me shes had bad past relationships with guys and doesnt want hurt because im 10/10 in her eyes
>Self conscious
>Tell her I like her, calm down
>She stays an hour away, but we played online games as a past time
>One night she’s barely responsive, tells me to get some sleep and that she was going to bed
>It was month 1 into relationship
>It’s not like her so I log onto said online game
>Create an alt, and see her online
>Find her Loc and observe her
>She’s talking to some guy named Jason flirting with him
>He’s black
>Continue as normal don’t bring it up
>She starts skyping him
>Days later, I say i’m going to bed early after not speaking to her all day or returning her calls
>I’m actually on said game talking to a female
>She logs on and sees, gets upset
>”i’m an asshole, cunt” etc
>confront her about what she did
>state I had to endure her talking to this nigger on skype everyday, not returning my calls, staying up to talk to him when i was in bed
>She states she feels bad, uses 1 month excuse
>forgive her
>5 months in, another guy she knew online for 9 years
>Makes plans to travel with him having never met him
>I thought it would be cool, she argues
>he has a GF and makes a lame excuse that she cant come or pay her own way yet works 2 jobs
>he starts saying i love you over texts which she responds to
>She stresses its in a friend way
>I forgive her, but it happens again
>starts lying to me about talking to him but begins secretly actively chatting to him on telegram when she tells me shes in bed or afk
>confront her, forgive her
>She dumps me because an ex who messages me tries to interfere with relationship
>I was just telling her to fuck off
>Gf responds to her ex three times
>Doesn’t understand the principle of respect and continually wants me to not do these things yet does it

Never apologise otherwise they repeat it and they will use the same things against you.

Attached: 8AA985B1-322F-4C98-8069-73A86E1760B7.jpg (287x176, 7K)

Just buy yourself a chastity belt, and while you are apologizing profusely, give the key to her.

Attached: 1553752573853.jpg (877x877, 89K)

Nigga, she cheated on you, don't be such a retarded soyboy

Why not just ask if you can suck her ex's dick too? Seriously OP, stop being a faggot. No sex for six months and she's fucking a nigger? And she wants you to apologize? She knows you're a faggot too. You'll never get any. Dump that cunt now, and don't be nice about it.

more like 4. she had a lot of makeup on these photos

Respect yourself, don't be a cuck

TLDR a cuckold is born

Pics OP, post the pics of her cheating.

OP is trolling the 10/10 thing, he noticed that a lot of user were upset he called her a 12/10 in a previous thread and now he baited all of you. I guess, this is at least an 8/10 troll, pretty successful I think. Good job OP.

This yellow slut wants me to fake rape her. whats the best way to do that Yea Forums

Attached: SmartSelect_20190508-202313_Snapchat.jpg (711x1263, 38K)

/thread

either stay for the sex only or fuck right outta there my dude

she has the look of a lying bitch that knows that vagina brings privileges.
You are a beta orbiter and are bound to be cucked if you remain with her.
Dump her, she will have a new bf in 2 days.
Life a proper life.
Don't let her hurt u further

Stop being a pussy worshiper. All pussy is the same. If you want AIDS, buy a whore the proper way. If she's fucking someone while dating you, she doesn't wait 6 months to fuck, she waits 6 months to fuck SPECIFICALLY YOU.

This has to be bait. I'm out.

Walk away. A 10/10 is shit when they want to control you. My buddy knocked a solid 10 up, and I have to text her when I want to schedule a time to hang out.

You're obviously fucking clueless in relationships and you're not going to leverage anything for sex. If you think you're in it just to fuck a hot girl and you're still dry five months while she's taking dick behind you're back then you're a white belt fighting a master. You're just going to get dragged along forever so admit defeat now. Just get the fuck away from this bitch and find a nice 6/10 girl that won't make you crazy. Spend enough time with any woman and her raw looks begin to count for less and less in a relationship.

That's not a 10 bro

She doesn't deserve you. Leave her immediately. You'll get a real 10/10, or a 8/10, who is 10/10 for u.

this, op if this is true you tell that nigger loving bitch you have her pics and that shits about to go viral.
Speaking of which where's the pics nigger?

>10/10
um no

alright you fucking cuck listen here
i never reply or leave comments on this dumbass website but it's just fucking blowing my mind that someone can actually be debating what to do in this situation.

CALL HER A WHORE AND LEAVE.

jesus christ don't be such a fucking cuck, be man nut up and leave

Contrary to what you might think OP, the 1-10 scale does not describe the looks of a girl, but how good the sex is with her. If you are getting no sex, your girl is a 0/10.

>dating a girl for 5months without sex
she friendzoned you months ago

coalburner trash

just think about it.
what if she was in your shoes? you would have started dating her, but also kept fucking some sidechick while you two were already seeing each other.

this shit is just retarded...

i would kill her and dump the body lol

uh, if she is not your gf, a written consent and audio recording would be the first thing I would do...

are you able to beat the nigger or is he stronger than you? if you are weaker then dump her. if you are stronger do as you please and beat that nigger to pulp

Alpha fucks
Beta bucks

Learn your lesson

still. if she is that promiscuous then she is disgusting

Nigga that bitch is a pig/10 and your a bitch who can’t fuck on the first night. Jesus grow a spine

Just get out of that shit dude not worth it one bit

Let’s see this bigger in your girlfriend

This

either this is bait or you're a fucking pathetic excuse for a man

6/10 dump and run

real advice: ok op i get that you think this girl is really cute and in a way she is but this is based on your extremely narrow scope of the world. there are prettier less fucked up girls who you dont have to worry about cheating on you, or playing whatever weird mind games she might be playing with you now. there’s lasagna elsewhere my dude it’s okay to have to wait for it.

Attached: getoverit.jpg (569x438, 41K)

OP full of shit.
Post the nigger in your girlfriend

Share nudes of this worthless slut

>10/10

Where? An aboriginal village?

checked and keked.
great movie

This is some funny shit. What always gets me in situations like this is even when OP is confronted with the facts; told the girl isn't as hot as he thinks; told he has no chance; he still, deep down in the replies acts as if there is still a way to fuck her.

She told you to wait 6 months for sex, doesn't send you nudes, AND YET YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN GET LAID hahahahahaha

It's obvious she never had any intention of fucking you, you goddamned desperate fool with no standards.

He ain't getting anything judging by his past experience. Men who let something like this get to this stage are bound to repeat their mistakes and live a miserable life. I expect we'll see OP in a few months, probably years even when the next girl rolls around and he gets rightfully burned again.

Ditch the bitch. And learn from it. She looks like the type of hoe that fucks niggers. All the time.

Fuck that. Fuck her

thats post op pussy hahaha

3/10 maximum generosity. Seriously she's probably a 0.5 /10 . But the toll for burning the coal is she is now barely registering on the 1/10 scale.

This is the god honest truth