Rising up from the ocean to stomp on some rudeposters

rising up from the ocean to stomp on some rudeposters

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: nice giantess.jpg (907x680, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry to curse your thread so early, But you make same mistake as me: make great oc, then put too many explaining words in post. You have to feed them your oc without the verbiage, try it, watch.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 1553617593600.jpg (667x998, 425K)

Attached: entire.png (454x434, 44K)

is that nice tho

Shiro Sakai!

Yuji Sakai, have you ever noticed how I only drink distilled water, or rainwater?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

what does that mean

lol its so kawaii when you try to troll me

I do drink rainwater though. So much rainwater. One time when I was on vacation, it was on the street and my buddy came up to me with some rainwater that he had scooped up as an old man with it covered in mold. It was all over the place and just smelled so good. So I drank the rainwater out of it and threw it back in its box. I also put a lot of water on it to wash it off my face. It was super hygienic that way.

Now, you get the flavor, but you also want to make sure the water has not been treated for microbiology.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

(Nice DubS)

Haha you got Le DubS

Dubs Are So Epic

Attached: 1563137930114.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Yuji Poster!

what you may call a perfectly good water is actually highly contaminated. As someone who drank distilled water as a child, I can assure you that anything contaminated with any trace amount, especially in it's boiling point, will kill you. The reason was explained to me long ago when researching the matter.

The source of contamination is something that we cannot discuss without being absolutely sure that we actually are safe

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

does ur distilled water have added mineralz in it? coz if it doesnt, it bad for u

are you one of them

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

you do realize that pure distilled water destroys cells right

See, it just became yuji sakai thread, your oc virtually ignored, now comes the yosho , and time travel discussion. Sorry, I feel somehow my fault. Sorry.

Attached: 1557747447961.jpg (633x848, 202K)

you say that you're my friend
but you're one of them
you're one of them
you're one of them
I can't believe you
you're one of them

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

if you're paranoid we know where you are and what you want. stay on the line so we can trace your call

Attached: 4324.jpg (360x360, 17K)

destroys splinter cell cds mank, i can confirm
it destroys all cds mank
and then confesses while wearing goddamn blue make up and no belly button mank
shit fug
its only the apocalypse u can tell ureself
"u will lole liek u never loled b4"

they're literally putting chemicals in your water

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

yea but u realize cute pass postere is for protecc

yea but are you sure you dont have what we call "false dichotomy"

all im saying is that distilled water, in its pure form, is bad

im not sayig u should drink this water or that water

pls dont jump to conclusions cutie

HOW DID YOU KNOW

Your fortune: Average Luck

True. Every event has an infinite number of causes, so why pick one rather than another? There are many ways a sword might find itself in a field.

Attached: spikeman.png (252x186, 38K)

spikeman

bury can stomp me lel
feet

The implication being.... that other people had visited the "End of Time" and the Guru of.... well I forget which Guru he was of, but the Guru from the Magical Kingdom of "Zeal", before Chrono and his group arrived and changed the future.. by changing the future to change the past..... if that makes sense.... from a certain point of view..... but not that one....

>One theory of how time travel could work in the context of a singularity, in which multiple existence points of "now", exist in a singular timeline (leaving aside the theory of "multiverse" aka multiple parallel timelines, to illustrate this particular concept) would be the idea of "cadence" points within the timeline based on some sort of frequency of occurence; ie you can go to the past; but only when "now" when is occuring, which is only occuring at several specific points within the timeline. So, if you want to say go back to an "earlier" now within a specific cadence point (such as say before Magus was defeated in the midevil period, after he was defeated in the midevil period) then you'll have to wait for the next cadence point of "now" to arrive from the past to get back to the past moment, after it's passed, but before it's occured again.

Not entirely sure if time travel, within a single, linear timeline, actually works in the fashion; but it's a workable theory as to how you could, some day in the future, once enough computatioinal power is available, create a simulated reality that functions as semi-singularity in abbreviated compressed time.

Of course, this does leave the question as to who was visiting said Guru, why they were there, and if anyone else came to visit after Chrono and his group finished with Lavos, completely unanswered.....

Attached: makesyathinkendotimeline.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

see, here's the time travel part
then he tests us on our knowledge and everybody gets it wrong bc its in yuji-verse and in yuji-verse yuji sakei makes all the rules.
you can't win
thus
you will fail life
sorry, I feel responsible somehow

Attached: succness-gril-talking-to-me.gif (900x919, 216K)

What would the price be... I wonder, for the people who have decent lives, for them to bow to "Spikeman"?

Attached: zealblackomen.jpg (229x190, 26K)

do americans really think this is oc?

Yada yada yada opposite georges their determination to worship opposite rationality in a consistent fashion is just as silly as the vulcan live long and prosper not being a code for dissonance and destruction; making a mirror image being of a being who's opposite is evil but who's name is somewhat of a Palindrome implying that the two are one and the same even though they're not as is implied/not implied by the name.

>I think the Rabbis call it douching; and when they do their douching with the vulcan hand sign they want you to all know its totally not because they believe in the douch in G even though its completely because they believe they need to put the douch in G, because its their job, not yours because if you look at this document right here, with lots of convenient fine print, when you put your hand on it and swear, it totally says by not saying by saying that they're they're to put the douch in G even though they claim that they're not guilty of douching when theyre douching.

Attached: rubshands2oo.jpg (480x480, 26K)

rabbis rly be douchin out here

well actually this pic despictes the famous promenade des anglais which is located in Nice, it's not an ocean it's the mediterranean sea

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o

Attached: S+Ka+Aleph+1+Alepth.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

>War between the Romans and Jews
>Both sides breakdown to chaotic infighting and civil war within their ranks.....

Almost 2,000 years since the events in question..... and I'm making jokes about the horrible death's and suffering that occurred....

Makes me wonder when is "too soon".....

Attached: Fascinating.png (500x449, 76K)

a

Attached: 9.png (1600x874, 998K)