Fellow Yea Forumstards my fiance is having 1 of her bipolar rage episodes again and im getting sick of it frankly i...

fellow Yea Forumstards my fiance is having 1 of her bipolar rage episodes again and im getting sick of it frankly i want to beat her head in but u know maybe i will i dont know

she likes to go full retard and tell me that shes going to cheat on me should i just be a dude and mug her off or what

oh yeah if any1 hits trips u can tell me what to do with her ill deliver idgaf

Attached: hungaga.jpg (1253x849, 286K)

Attached: 1451057948562.png (432x576, 101K)

relationships in 2019

leave a bitch if thats how she acting OP you dumb fr

OP soon

Attached: 828412.jpg (600x450, 52K)

trips for OP to an hero on livestream

Attached: 889.jpg (300x250, 6K)

Fucking tell her off

DUMP THAT CRAZY HOE RETARD

Pull a ProJared

Attached: 1557174581466.gif (498x498, 207K)

I agree just dump her!

WHAT IS BEHIND DOOR 3
OH ITS JUST THE OP BEING AN IDIOT

Attached: 1451289736619.png (2000x1111, 76K)

Get her out of your life m8 not worth it trust me

Attached: 1451189247826.jpg (500x347, 24K)

sameposting faggot?

Attached: 1557173887087.jpg (700x691, 76K)

yes harhar tryna get trips so oP kills himself

Attached: 1451183875266.jpg (460x288, 108K)

you already know the answer

said it urself lad
get a bird who doesnt treat u like shit

When she gets manic she tells you about her plans to cheat on you? Explain the situation a bit more

no she just pointlessly threatens with it to get a rise out of me it happens often and ik shes not gonna pull through but its pissing me off

its childish as fuck

A Domestic Assault charge will FUCK YOUR LIFE UP. JUST WALK AWAY

If not you're going to be flipping burgers into your 70s

>its childish as fuck
Walk up to her calmly and in control and tell her that enough is enough. Tell her that if she threatens you again she will be punished. When she does it again grab her by the ear and drag her to the bedroom. Calmly bare her bottom and put her over your lap. Spank her until she cries, but not just tears, sobs that indicate she is broken and repentant. Tell her you love her and care about her, but that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Make her stand in the corner until she is prepared to give an honest and heartfelt apology.

Harsh.

Fantasy. OP it sounds like your gf could have one of the Histrionic personality disorders as well as bipolar. Listen to Richard Grannon on youtube talk about Narcissism.

One of the features of NPD and other Histrionic PD's is that they will goad and goad beyond all normal limits until they get a response.

Leave her now while you can. It does not get better, it will only get worse and there's nothing you can do unless you devote your life to being her carer, in effect. Everything would be about her process, and that is, even if she were willing to do it. One of the features of NPD is they will never admit there is anything wrong with them. They don't actually believe there's anything wrong with them. Is she medicated? Does she admit to a problem? GTFO, save yourself.

the point is is that she does have bipolar & some other mental disabilities but still its getting to a point that im done with it i myself have anger issues but have learned how to cope with them but still u know thisi s some ass lmao

and yeah bro she is medicated and knows sheh as a problem AFTER her episodes

OK maybe not Narcissism then, but I recently left the ex after 20 years. NPD, off the scale PMT rages, in the end, it was years of constant daily abuse. I hung on until the kid was old enough to cope better, but I'd reached a point where I thought I was going to have a heart attack from the stress.

Holy fuck I found my new fantasy. If only all women received this treatment. Might try this with my crazy bitch gf tbh