What do I do? My sister was napping and I really wanted to smell her feet so I snuck up and started smelling her feet...

What do I do? My sister was napping and I really wanted to smell her feet so I snuck up and started smelling her feet. She woke up and told my mom and brother and now my mom keeps texting me to come downstairs but I locked myself in my room what do I do? I'm 18 by the way and she's 20.

Attached: teen in opaque pantyhose feet.jpg (1596x1600, 237K)

copy/pasta

fucough

>sage

best way is to come down, and come clean about your fetish, put some sauce on like it, just happened to be your sister, it was a weak moment etc, or dont, im a random guy on the internet

It's not copypasta it's real.

Tis copy pasta ive seen this same exact post about twenty times

You gotta go out the window and just run to a new city and find a place to live and take on a new name. The old you is dead now.

Im dead kekkkkkk

go down, pussy we need this story

Nice pasta bro

Attached: 21be6be2.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Kill them All

just go downstairs cock in hand and masturbate while maintaining eye contact.

there's a chance they're also into it and they are giving consent but they need you to be in the same room

Just go most likely your sister misunderstood the situation
Go there and tell lies to save your ass
t.i was also caught doing shit to my sleeping sister

OP here. I texted my mom back and told her I want to be left alone. She asked me what I was doing to my sister and I told her that my sister is lying. I don't think she buys it.

dubs don't lie.

You should had took pics of that sleeping pussy you stupid fuck.

And for the family thing if you are not some stale pasta, you can either deny everything or talk to your sister about massaging her feet.

But since you are a total freaking socially akward idiot you can't do shit.

Learn to use punctuation, ffs

Go down and sweet talk both your mom and sister into letting you sniff and drool on their feet. Then tell us all about it. It's a simple solution dude.

Attached: 58409166_135001297666490_6670695694286364822_n.jpg (640x800, 26K)

Post pics of your sister.

what'd you do/how'd you get caught?

do the people that post these troll threads just sit back and lol at the replies??????????

Dance puppets! DANCE!

Attached: 1556990875508.jpg (1000x811, 115K)

You have a story to tell

how do u make a fuckin problem out of that jeez u fumb ass just blaim her tell her the room smelled and u thoug it where her dam feet

> I texted my mom back and told her I want to be left alone.
Nice admission to guilt there. Should have just rolled downstairs, act cool and said you smelled something odd/gross and you thought it was her feet so you took a whiff to find out

Fuck, you're retarded

bruh really ?

He probably had his dick in his hand when his sister woke...

Yeah bruh. It's not strange to have a whiff of something you think is stinking up the place.

Kill yourself for posting this faggot cancer AGAIN, you child raping cuntfaced AIDS victim! :D

im talkin about u stealing my advice ashole look 1 post above

If that's the case then good riddance, the degeneracy that Anons display never cease to amaze me

Ha shit, I just see it as two great minds thinking alike!

Sis >

Attached: IMG_9457.jpg (1242x2208, 205K)

if u are near sister with dick in hand explaining gets hard

now yo ass is beating mine in being great sportsman alike :o

About as hard as OP's dick was when he was sniffing his sister's feet.

annyways if qere that great a mind how would u solve this if he got cought sniffing with his dick in his hand that seems tricky 2 me

I forgot to mention there was 10 seconds between yours and mine posts, are we somehow connected on some higher plane of existance? Looool

Lol

Well if your mother did her due diligence and drained your balls with her feet then you wouldn't have had to turn to your sister.

the moment you said 2 greatminds i knew we were connected

Go downstairs and sniff your moms feet. Tell them it was a prank.

That really is a tricky situation! I would pass it off as itchy crotch from fresh cum stains and he was having a good scratch

Ahh.. This pasta always make-a me horny!

Attached: 1557430438275.png (600x638, 331K)

tell them u thoug thats what humans do dogs sniff ass humans sniff feet and when they tell u no act offfended and pretend thats been ur way of life ever since u was born

you a fuckint geniouse acting surpriced as if its totaly miss understood u coumd pretend u thoug yo sister was asleep and something smelled bad so it could be her feet at the same time u was rlly itchy and since shes asleep its oke to check! than when she woke up it seemes like u was mastrubating to feet smel when in reality u was doing somethjng rlly normal

Right? It's the perfect alibi!

Geez, how about you two suck each other off later. We're trying to help this retard un-ruin his life.

Well, dubs demands it.

someones jealouse

im down if the other persons a girl

Aww man, no I'm a guy. Is it cool if we just say no homo and avoid eye contact?

i mean it where dubs lol

Maybe a little...

Why so many foot fags on Yea Forums?

Lets do it!

Feet are the new ass

Attached: 2004comparedtonow.png (439x467, 401K)

Double dubs of truth!