I like helping people.2nd edition

i like helping people.2nd edition
so Yea Forums tell me your problems

Attached: mole rat.jpg (450x253, 13K)

I want to kill you.

I want to die.

I'm 28 years old
I've spent 11 months in a mental hospital from 2016-2017 because I slit my wrists down the road and just missed the artery by mere cm.
Got diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and sent off to assisted living in a very small town far from home.
I'm heavily medicated to a point where I don't get horny anymore so I don't fap
I've never had a gf and I don't have any friends at the moment, I spent my days looking at my computer screen.
I get 37 bucks a week for food and 120 bucks a month for smokes n shit, if I find a job I am only allowed to keep 120 bucks of whatever I earn.
I'm not suicidal at the moment since the meds are doing their job but I don't find any joy in life, I just wait for everyday to be over, looking forward to the moment where I fall asleep so I don't have to be awake and conscious
I've been addicted to drugs since I was 12 and I'm clean now, but the craving is strong

wat do?

Attached: 1554310931304.png (841x797, 98K)

life is not so bad
dont give up someone out there likes you

me too add my new kik and ill choke my self out

Why do (((they))) want people to live so badly even if someone is clearly suffering?

keep forth bro i was once an addict to know we beat what we had
is way better

go outside and talk to folks on a park bench in a bar or just in general if not try online chat rooms just find something to keep you happy like watching a film with a line of cocain

dont worry about the GF part someone will love you one day. and then keep it chill my bro
chicks dont really like heavy baggage
just be happy funny and caring

because if you asked a dead person from WW2 is this what you fought for for people to end it all when we nearly had every free right taken away?
when you dead no 2nd chances no Yea Forums or chicks no dicks no boobs no nothing once you die all of you is gone
you dont get to moan or complain you just stop being alive

I asked myself that same question

Yea addiction is bitch, ain't it?
I really just want so smoke some good old weed but it lets hear voices, makes me psychotic. I've tried cocaine, mdma and amphetamine but those drugs don't have any effect on me anymore because of my medication, I just want some bud...fuck

I have jury duty coming up. How do I avoid getting shot?

I want to buy a $2000 laptop and no one will finance it for 24 months.

every nigga does bro
i need weed i want it
but as much as i think i need it
it fucks your life up unless you can use it in the manor of sports or something you need it

try cbd oil's if they might help be an alternative
or that have a few cold ones on a hot day and by god when you sit down to enjoy some beer its fucking awesome

sky quake n light thing ?

Would say dont snitch bro
if the person hurt you or family meh fuck it do it
if not just be very vague about what you saw
finance is a cunt buy it on the dot no point getting a laptop to pay for that if it breaks ur GG
buy it in full and save for it if you do then wham u got abit of finance if u wanna sell it

fuck knows but the earth is round the sky is white
and light is a cunt

Are you fucking retarded ? Sounds like it.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (600x401, 38K)

>so Yea Forums tell me your problems
You are posting pics of my dick on the internet.

I have hpv and herpes.

So my bf and r in a relationship for a year now and things aren't that great anymore we started to annoy each other past few months and a big problem is some of his friends that are changing him into a completely different person he started drinking a lot and ofc that I started nagging about that and he doesn't want to change like I'm not saying he should hanging out with them I just want him to control himself....anyways he is really close to breaking up with me and I don't want that idk what to do how to fix it any advice?

I need sex but idk how to get and prostitutes dont turn me on. And i had sex b4

This shit is harsh, I've got the same problem after some psychotic bitch lied to me about being clean. Most regrettable fuck ever. Luckily the HPV in the form of small white warts is residing lately, meaning it might disappear from my system after all. After two years, the herpes outbreaks are slowing down. There might be a herpes cure in 5 years, so hang in there! And take care of your personal hygiene and diet. I really believe this helps. And safe sex, not to forget.