Went and saw endgame. Why did hollywood shoved their girl power sjw agenda pandering to the cucks and genders

Went and saw endgame. Why did hollywood shoved their girl power sjw agenda pandering to the cucks and genders.

It happened when these girls appeared one by one with a one liner and a pose. WTF is this bullshit.

Attached: 57488320_133005921140756_4419885187569543517_n.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Listen I am usually against the “fuck women empowerment why are they shoving it down my throat” posts

But....

I have to agree that the scene in Endgame was very heavy handed and came off disingenuously

The funny thing was they didn't have much of a vocal role in the film at all. Most of them were just for show. Literal token strong female with no dialogue used for pandering.

super heros suck aniway they sold all have just died in infinity wall even batman

It's ok, man. Just let them be and find happiness within.

Look, I know this is Yea Forums and all but can you people please learn how to spell and use grammar properly?

It was propaganda shoved just straight up into my face.
you can push the Feminine Power without the Girl Empowerment BS
The girls are just right, they're Radiant at every scene with very good acting and excellent spotlights obviously with its exceptions.
Doctrine for the future political game, they want to divide us as society and to distract us from the real and important things in life.
Silence is important to listen.
A Moment to Breathe is important to stop our compulsory and foolish way of thinking.
A Mix Between Women and Men into a Male/Female "empowerment" would be so fucking rad.

Attached: 57319766_10213941707803057_8279811255712088064_n.jpg (714x536, 44K)

Ehh could have been worse

especially for the concept of helping THE STRONGEST BEING IN THE UNIVERSE

fucking lame attempt at politics

i'm sorry you are hurt

It was one scene of a few minutes in a 3hours movie, stop fucking whining incel.

so what you are saying is that it had no purpose or impact on the whole story. i guess they could have left it out then.

no u

I laughed when I saw it, only because I knew it was going to spawn a dozen of these threads over the next few days

There was lot of things that had no impact on the whole story, it was fan service the movie.

im for the nando edit where nebula holds the gauntlet
captain personalattack is seriously too overblown, shes unkillable in one scene and ohko'd in the next. really took me out of the movie to see her blow the fuck out of the huge ship and put old thanos's hut in a blender, but then just sit there as young thanos just beats her ass in one hit

Feminism would not exist is Men didn't allow it. You can thank the cucks and yourself included when you hand these people your money when you knew their intention. It's called rewarding poor behavior. Just like the lonely faggots that post"bbc wyte boi caint compeet" bait threads just looking for responses. You give these actual incels what they want. Since dudes can't grasp this shit, I have lost all hope. Now I just laugh. I'm black too. Pic related

Attached: 1555527920351.jpg (519x611, 66K)

>thinking capeshit will be good in any way

When you dont know the comics alrdy had this whole female line. Know Aforce you dumb low IQ idiot.
Goddamn you know nothing.

>not knowing it was alrdy in the comics so not hollywood, but literaly awesome movie making and sticking to the comics.

Cry more little clueless idiot.

Next time know the facts before yelling and reeing like the little cuck you are

>AForce
>not XForce
suck my pussy raw

about the same time all the black heroes showed up.

Hahaha cockless little bi tch crying over seconds of a 3 hour film.

Good job bro.

Go be a virgin with your mommy

Attached: 30jcvp.jpg (500x701, 129K)

Absorb