Imo becoming transgender is the wrong choice, accepting yourself is the right answer

imo becoming transgender is the wrong choice, accepting yourself is the right answer.
But saying this gets me called transphobic by everyone.
Do I hold true to my values or just slink down and accept the moral hegemony of corporate interests?
Because It’s getting to be such a hassle...

Attached: E13E3579-CBBC-4F9D-94E8-3E8810C1DB87.jpg (225x225, 7K)

but are those really your values, or the values instilled into you by the same hegemony of corporate interests?

It's none of your business dude, worry about yourself.

you are correct and you should hold on to the truth which it is.

cutting your dick off is the wrong choice.
shits just isnt natural

can’t be sure I guess but yeah I hold values of my own

U ever heard the one about ppl that live in glass houses?
Do u believe u are so holy that u get to judge other ppl?

You just gave two different answers...

Literally anything we can do here is "natural"

well how can you be sure that others are victims to it, yet not sure if you are?

I don’t aggressively seek out discussion on this, but when it is brought up I speak my mind.
Just like how people have small differences considering their lineage, as we evolved to adapt to the different areas our ancestors lived in for thousands of years.
Saying we are slightly different and using appearance as an example, is appearantly racist now!
and im jewish!

To sum up what's really happening here, people like OP are on the outside looking in. I'm one of those Millennials Who first got hormone injections before puberty. You have no right to downplay what's happening in someone else's mind or what their mental needs are in life.

You are 100% correct. Gender dysphoria is just a mental illness that they haven't figured out how to treat yet. Psychiatrists know if they suggest that HRT/surgery is not the right treatment they will face major backlash, so they play along with their customers' delusions to stay in business.

But just because you're right doesn't mean you should go around telling everyone. The way society is now, you have to keep your true feelings to yourself. If you have kids, pass your values on to them, but otherwise let the hedonists damn themselves to hell. They are beyond saving.

that was one answer...

why is gender dysphoria the only mental illness where the patient gets to dictate what their needs are? That's the doctor's job.

Yeah a doctor administered that "treatment" to you, but you probably had to "shop around" (in other words, find someone unethical to do what you tell them) like all the trannies do before you found this guy.

Mental Illness= how ppl are labeled that don't want to live by the standards of society or the bible.

If everyone lived life that way we would all be Poppin are kids full of and amphetamines oh wait. The doctor is in the be-all end-all. You can think for yourself and use common sense

Oook then....

Attached: 1549279616254.jpg (221x250, 7K)

you can't think for yourself if your brain is fucked up. You have no common sense, because your brain is broken.

If doctors overprescribing medication for kids is wrong, so is pumping them full of hormones and turning their dick into a vag

God I dislike this intellectually bankrupt position.
“Yes! Lets Never Disagree, For The Man Who Disagrees Is Arrogant And Thinks He Is Better Than Anyone Else Because Only A Bad Person Would Judge Others”
pathetic

>Damn themselves to hell....
Can you prove hell exists?

Attached: 1555621986909.png (1221x1310, 190K)

I said “I cant be sure” to confirm his question of am i influenced, cause that is in the very nature of the question.
Then I continued and said more or less, to the best of my ability I believe myself non influenced and my positions are mine and mine alone.

retard

I know it's hard to comprehend but not everyone is going to be just fine mentally unless they're allowed to do that.

because I am not all knowing and of course to some extent I am affected like every human is.
jeez
2 + 2 = 5?????

What are u using for a baseline on your judgment of other ppl? Where do your standards of how everybody should live come from?
I already know the answer. I'm just curious if you know the answer.

>when i don't know anything, quote 1984
why am i not surprised?

Ur dumb as fuck. I can tell you've never had a thought of your own in your entire life

freedom of speech is dying fast. do something about it

imo it's really more intellectually bankrupt to strawman a proverb

how am I downplaying it?
I say it’s very serious but the insane proposition of damaging your genitalia is the wrong answer.
How is it not weak to say you cant go on living unless you look a certain way?
This opens up so many awful things to society like DNA manipulation, embryo tinkering, etc, because you weak fucks cant tolerate reality!
fuck!

what did I quote? I haven’t read 1984, 2 + 2 = 5 is a quote?
kys

dident answer my point lol

>The Inner Party interrogator of thought-criminals, O'Brien, says of the mathematically false statement that control over physical reality is unimportant; so long as one controls one's own perceptions to what the Party wills, then any corporeal act is possible, in accordance with the principles of doublethink

excuse me, you answer me then I’ll answer you. pathetic to just ignore my point like that

Stay strong, fren. Fuck everyone else. Stick to what you believe.

ok?

>instilled into you by the same hegemony of corporate interests
get treatment

was there a question to it? i thought it was simply a strawman setup. that proverb isn't about disagreeing, nor does it say "only douchebags judge others".

“Do u believe u are so holy that u get to judge other ppl?”

>You have no right to downplay what's happening in someone else's mind or what their mental needs are in life.
of course i have that right

ok, going back to the point then user. You're fooling yourself if you think you truly know that people that believe in "x" are brainwashed with corporate interests, yet unable/unwilling to apply it to yourself. Of course introspection is unreliable, but you should be able to say make some form of checklist and figure it out.

Im not him, but "hell" can be used metaphorically, not only geographically. Examples:
>go to hell
>this is a hell of a meal
>im living in hell

Please understand that mental health is more important than your genitals and your motivation to preserve your genitals is it necessarily shared by everyone.

so you think there's a holy-badperson dichotomy?

media feeds on hate and misery. Why the fuck would they tell people who need help how to actually get it? Just hold to your beliefs, some will appriciate it, some won't it doesn't matter.

no you absolute dimwit! if you want my reply to that, GO READ THE REPLY
christ!...

yes! and given time that could be done.
BUT WE ARE ARGUING ON /B...
So for this type of short form discussion, pre suppose your peers online have given the matter some thought and don’t derail the conversation with painfully obvious things.

>Only A Bad Person Would Judge Others”
as a response to
>Do u believe u are so holy that u get to judge other ppl?
that would give the impression that you think that it's a dichotomy.

i don't know if you realized, but on Yea Forums a lot of people here seem to forget painfully obvious things, that in itself is painfully obvious.

Maybe you could question if you values really line up with reality. Transgender people would probably argue that they are accepting themselves and that you're the one who is refusing to accept them for who they really are. Maybe read what the real scientific consensus is on what's in the best interest of trans peoples well being with a more open mind and stop feeling like a victim all the time.

Attached: vty19fan0je21_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png (1030x1234, 1.58M)

what? if you need to damage your genitalia to be happy you do not have sound mental health.

the world isn't this happy place you transgenders want it to be. even if you get the operation and pass as the opposite sex, once someone sees your genitals, you're fucked and there will be people (including me) who isn't ok with fucking a dude.
nothing you say or do will change that some people won't think like you want them to, so you better not get your hopes up, because the disappointment will be even harder.

............... wow

Oh fuck those tranny faggots. Call them cucks and fucking ignore them

................................ wow, need me to break it down to simpler terms for you?

simpler what?

no because you don’t make sense

you seem to imply if one's not holy, that they are "bad people" or at least that's where your argument went, and that's not even what the guy implied.

But mr pot I'm a nigger too.

do you have autism? because I was very clearly making a different point.

Ultimately the world is going to leave you behind on trans-issues regardless of how committed you are to being wrong about it.

that you think it was an intellectually bankrupt statement?

yes... disagreeing on a position does not qualify a person as being arrogant/naive/stupid/bigoted or in the moral wrong... that was my point...

no no no. i already covered that part, and that has nothing to do with either of those quotes. judging someone isn't the same thing as disagreeing with them.

that’s.... the point...

were you the one that said "god i dislike this intellectually bankrupt position"?

yes...

in response to someone asking OP why he's judging others? and your point was that judging someone isn't the same as disagreeing with them, while OP is actually judging people, not just disagreeing with them?

Im OP.

and you are proving my point just there. adding a hateful element into my position, 100% retarded

i didn't add shit to your position. you assumed that "everyone will call you transphobic", yet no one has, you are judging people who don't give a fuck about trans people as being succumbed by corporate interests, as well as trying to play some form of poor pitiful me. Then try to rationalize it as disagreements, while trying to act like you have the intellectual superiority in your statements. GG op, you are a faggot both literally and metaphorically.

read the thread asswipe, god damn

ive been here the whole time faggot. just fucking do the world a favor and neck yourself already

You're welcome.

Attached: 1540725957051.jpg (196x258, 7K)

>moral hegemony of corporate interests
Who is trying to look intelligent and well-educated? Corporations don't have corporate morals - they exist for the benefit of their shareholders