Weird sexual shit women have told you/you've seen thread

Weird sexual shit women have told you/you've seen thread
>I'll start
>Chick told me she slept with her exes dog.
>She said she was home alone fresh out of shower.
>Dog got frisky and she went along with it.

Attached: 1412412412412412.jpg (361x858, 105K)

A girl in highschool liked to tease me that she had a huge crush on me.
If that wasn't depraved enough, she showed me a vibrator she wore under her panties.
One of those butterfly harness things.

Highschool chicks are gross.

A girl asked me to have consensual sex in the missionary position. Totally disgusted.

Eww, she should be put away in a mental institution.

A girl I knew was into shoving food inside her pussy. Rumour is she fucked herself with a KFC drumstick.

Gf fucked the gear lever of my car while I watched

wtf yikes did you report her to the police?

>My ex used to like collecting my used condoms
>Another girl would like it when I came in her, let it run down her legs or let it drip onto the floor, then get ready and we would go out together
>She also liked her pussy to be stroked to be stroked with a cotton glove, just drove her nuts
>Another girl would molest me in my sleep, she once woke me up because she was rubbing her pussy on my leg
>She also liked it when I ate her out and after she would lick the pussy juice on my face

There's others but it's not as strange.

falso y homosexual

A milf suggested a threeway between me and her 14 year old daughter. It was so weird, we were drunk and flirting and I guess she was super horny crazy? it was gross but I still fucked her. The daughter was a sweetheart, shame her mom was truly a crazy pedo and also hot.

my current girlfriend likes it when after I cum, i pull out and then pee a little bit on her ass. she's pretty submissive so it's more or less a domination thing

You type like a hillbilly.
>story might be true

My ex loved it when I smelled her asshole. She loved getting in a 69 position just smelling each other. She also liked to get in the shower and pee in my mouth while I jerked off.

I was seeing a girl with a mom like that. I just thought her mom was just being super friendly, until I got drunk with her mom and she grabbed my crotch and told me that she wanted me in bed with her daughter. She apparently used to listen at the door when I had sex with her daughter and used to rub her pussy. She also made a point of showering her daughter (who was 23 then) and look for marks i'd left on her.

Women are fucked up man.

Tityfuck and cokcsuck and balllsliking

ex liked to get choked, the weirdest one for me and that's really not that outrageous. it did nothing for me ofc but that isn't the point

also, other ex liked to do stuff outdoors, but in areas you would never get caught like a forest, got sucked like that 10+ times

Skylar?

a girl in high school fricked herself with the wrong end of the hair brush and sent a video to someone, who in turn sent it to everybody else too

bro haha, you ask that shit like there was only one girl who was ever into shit like that. its a whole fucking fetish dumbass

>Skylar?
No

A girl that wanted my dick in high school would flash me in class when no one else was looking. Little lifts of her shirt, pulling her shorts aside a little, pulling down the waste of her pants/shorts/whatever to reveal her ass, and wore tight leggings that would show massive camel toe. She was such a tight, degrading fuck.

Had two different girlfriends tell me they had their first times with their father. Knew a girl in school that used a frozen hotdog as a dildo. It broke off inside her and she had to go to ER to get it removed. Another girl in high school tried to prep for her first time bu stuffing as many tampons in her vag as she could handle and left them in for days. Ended up in ER for TSS.

I've seen a video like that somewhere.
squirted like crazy?

>sexting japanese girl
>sending me videos of her masturbating, moaning and stuff like that
>her english wasn't great but i could understanding she was saying "fuck me user" and stuff like that, saying something else quietly i didn't quite catch.
>videos go on, becomes a bit clearer
>"fuck me user, kill me. kill me, fuck kill me."
>i asked her what the heck and she just explained she wanted to be fucked and murdered

>another girl i was seeing was into rape
>encouraged me play with her body after she fell asleep
>drank quite a lot of gin (5ft skinny girl), actually could hold her drink really well but i think she was aiming to pass out so i could play with her
>said i could use her however i wanted but it's one of those things where you don't really take advantage of the opportunity at the time and then have good ideas when you're home alone masturbating. (she lived 2 hours away, no good for a booty call)

tbh i don't know why women are so violent. I just want to rub erogenous zones with Peep Show on in the background.

kek i used to do this to guys, not the camel toe cause that’s gross. but i’d wear skirts and sit or move in certain risqué positions during class, flashed my teacher once

tits?
or better butt?

>squirted like crazy?
Squirting is just piss. Women who squirt are incontinent.

That's pretty hot actually

butt, never really had great tits in high school they were still too small lol

Yikes. I shudder to think what might've happened to that poor girl.

>be with gf
>her mom is legit crazy and does everything to sabotage her daughter
>I think its a jealousy thing, she doesnt want her daughter to have a better life than she had, is my theory
>anyway we're on holidays and gf and her mom and I get into hot tub
>drinking
>mix of alcohol and hot tub hits gf hard and shes not feeling good so she goes to take a nap
>mom and I still in hot tub for a while
>she brushes her foot against my crotch
>shes not even looking in my direction at this time so I assume it was by mistake
>she starts constantly rubbing my crotch with her foot
>I'm only like 16 at the time, dont know how to react
>just freeze and I'm thinking this cant be what I think it is
>she looks at me with "fuck me eyes"
>still frozen
>she comes over to me and straddles me
>oh fuuuug
>Boner
>I try to push her off because I love my gf and I'm sexually inexperienced and it was all very awkward for me
>shes like clinging to me not letting me get up
>she says (noticing that I'm feeling awkward and wanting to leave) "c'mon, your clock is hard, that means you want it"
>I have to literally push her off of me with force to get out
>a few months later I find out gf was cheating on me the whole time
>should have fuxked her mom just to mess with her head (mom wasnt hot)

Women are completely fucked, bros

Dated a girl who could only get off when we cosplayed as some gay anime characters from some gay ice skating anime. Should have been the first sign she was a mentally unstable cunt.

More common than you would think...

>Women who squirt are incontinent
It's a bit more complicated than that, but yeah it's almost entirely from the bladder

Fag

>lost their vieginities to their fathers
How did they feel about it?
I had an ex that had that happen to her but she seemed fine with it. Her father is like her favourite person in the world and they have a strong bond and the whole thing weirded me out. Like everytime I saw him that's all I could think about or if she was visiting her family without me I'd always wonder "is she gunna cheat on me with her father"? And you know when you legit are having those thoughts there's something wrong with the relationship

Attached: 1555315066960.jpg (405x540, 59K)

Yuri on ice?
Gonna regret that for life would have fucked that cunt sideways
Teacher even got caught looking or talked to about it?

Been there. Not to that extent but had a gf that after seeing that anime wanted me to fuck a guy. Ran away from her as fast as I could. That anime makes woman mentally ill.

>it's almost entirely from the bladder
and there's only one route for fluid to enter the bladder and that's via the kidneys. There may be a touch of Skene's gland fluid mixed in, of course

Both ended up having problems later after high school (I had already graduated by then).

Ex-gf used to masturbate with a cob of corn.

Which anime?

Yuri on ice

at least she didn't do it for the purpose of procreation

Because of that or other reasons? I mean a lot of girls are head cases

i wonder how common incest actually is. I know i messed around with cousins very mildly and i had a normal childhood/wasn't even really close with cousins. it seems likely sibling incest or parent child incest would be >1% but maybe it's like 5-20% and nobody talks about it

>gunna regret that
I dunno I just wish I did so I could have hurt my ex like she hurt me. At least that's how I felt at the time. It was so long ago i dont care anymore

I've read somewhere that consensual incest happens in 5% of relationships but non consensual (I.e with a minor, even one who wants it) is much much higher. There is also a phenomenon where people who were separated from their family, whether it be their siblings or parents, have an incredible urge to fuck eachother if they get reunited. Quite the interesting psychological nugget

i knew he saw, he gave me a lil wink and had the biggest smile on his face. he never said anything about it but i was essentially his favorite after that. he’d asked me to help with the poster boards in his classroom and “accidentally” drop something and then have me bend over to pick it up

Yeah, she wanted me to do that with her gay black friend and I noped the fuck out of there.
Yeah, that's the anime. Still get nightmares about it to this day.

>Waxing
You'd be surprised at how many women orgasm during them

Hot and spicy or original recipe?

My ex had a sweat/body odor fetish. She would love sucking me after I went to the gym. She told me not to shower for 3 days and we had hot, sweaty, nasty smelling sex. 10/10 would do again.

Dad?!off the computer you freak.she was your sister.

i wasn’t going to ask but i have to.

is she black

My brother and I played 'doctor' for most of one summer when we both hit puberty and were alone alot It didn't feel incestuous. Until it did. I think k we both recognized if we kept it up we would eventually fuck and that's when it all stopped

I feel like a green text is in order about your family

Makenzie H? From western?

She fucks dogs. She broke it to my friend while he was dating her by sending videos. I've seen them, but dont have access to them

Attached: FB_IMG_1557408388192.jpg (720x720, 37K)

I wonder what percentage of women have let a dog fuck them.

no her name starts with an H i think, i’m sure others have done it tho

Ask your buddy faggot.

once you watch doggie style you can't go back.

Attached: 1533670693384.jpg (2184x1520, 685K)

Its like many sexual things, it happens much more than the statistics say, the stats only say that much as thats the percent that came out and said something, the real percentage is probally far FAR higher, they just keep it all hush hush.

I think he was like what are the chances.
noharm.jpg

Lick then 25%
Fuck them .025%

Attached: 1458707213417.png (715x501, 219K)

if she was asking to have sex with that faggot she most likely was already in one

No you furfag
And even if I did the thread would 404 before he got home anyway

Same thing with me and my half sister

Probally a lot higher than you'd think. Usually don't even need to coax them, just strip get on all four's and next thing you know doggy is shoving his red rocket somewhere in you.

Its just normal curiosity but 7 guess technically it is incest. I mean it's definately sexual curiosity. How far did she let you go?

oh god that’s nasty

I just got my girlfriend to start watching vids the other night. She wants to try getting knotted now.

Talking about kinks with 20 yo girl, tells me she's been burnt by previous partner/fwb.

Light up a cigarette, spanking her ass red while smoking. Cig almost finished, ask ask whether she's ever had one put out on her ass. Cigarette extinguished on her right cheek. 3 weeks later it's still marked.

Yep. I know a girl who met up with her half brother when they were 18 & 30 and started fucking.

Finger lickin' good

How'd did you find out your girlfriend was cheating user? Was her mum hot?

They were open about it? I saw a short doc about it and the people in it would move far away and tell people they were husband and wife.

either that, or she was setting the bait for one.

Horse shit man.

That's fucked up.

She was open about it to her best friend, my gf. We hung out, it was OK, not weird, they seemed good together.

i met this weird chick on craiglist years ago who had me come fuck but told me to not look at her face because she makes weird faces when she orgasms
i told her lets just do doggy style and she said no she likes to be on her back
so we decided just to put a towel over her face while we fucked
well the towel moved in such a way where i could see her face but she couldn't see that I could see
she was legit making full on weird silly faces and switching to evil looking faces
she caught me looking and then just locked eyes with me in an evil face and then told me to start spitting on her
so i fucked her for about an hour while literally covering her weird face with spit and then gave her a facial
she told me she would have up to 60 orgasms throughout, like quick ones and thats what made her do weird faces
bitch was weird as fuck but tits were nice and pussy was tight

Kek