Anyone disagree? If so why?

Anyone disagree? If so why?

(I didn't know what "S" stood for)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-02-37-29(1).png (1080x928, 735K)

Nothing to change here tbh

Attached: 1557370267435.jpg (780x960, 285K)

S stands for special as in the best George H W was a great president and His son honestly did a good job with the whole 9/11 thing

Also JFK sucked so much cock he was killed by the cia so he would not come out of the closest during his presidency, fucking everyone loves him but the only reason they love him was because he got a bullet through the head, his brother murdered a woman and got away with It thought so that’s pretty cool

Kennedy didn't do anything except get shot, LBJ presided over the Great Society creation

Trump and FDR to F. Other than that, spot on.

Roosevelt deserves his own tier above all

S+

He tried to end the fed reserve and remonetize silver. He also warned of what was going down in his President and the Press as speech.

Jackson up to S and we are fine

Andrew Jackson in A tier. Like him or not he was the bedrock of manifest destiny. He also killed the big banks ushering in an economic boom. Carter was meh, stick him in C IMHO. Lincoln should be B tier at least for winning the war and trying to put the pieces back together. Roosevelt tried to grab power for himself, would put him in D tier

Kennedy was extremely charismatic and inspired the nation to beat the soviets. The best thing he accomplished was signing an executive order issuing the US Treasury to regulate american currency. Also he admires hitler

Which Roosevelt?

The man is The Chad of all Presidents.

Where the hell is everyone getting S from? All I see is A to F...

Kennedy warned us about US agency's abusing their power

Taft belongs in the Thiccums tier and you know it.

>Nixon only C tier
Unbased and not redpilled

I'm not so sure Kennedy is A tier, he was a great speaker and charismatic dude, but not sure he is A tier material. I'm also not sure Obama was F tier, def not the best but also not the worst.

Attached: 1557195724260.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Cry more that your beloved obama is in F

You really put Nixon and Trump above Reagan? Lol.

Nixon gets a c...my only disagreement

Im canadian so dont know much but why does lincoln go in D?

Trump could've been a lot better of a president if he wasn't attacked at every opportunity.

what shit list

His methods for winning the war and keeping the country together were tyrannical and contrary to what was established in the constitution. There were many factors that caused the war and many ways the country was divided but who's to say how things would've turned out. He didn't really accomplish anything that greatly benefited anyone except blacks and even then they still faced jim crow. If he sent freed slaves back to africa like he intended to then maybe he would've been ranked higher on this list

Thanks for clearing it up a bit

Fuck u kennedy is A no doubt

Sherman didn't burn enough.

Donald should be B Tier, I love that he's been keeping his promises. But what I love the most is him pissing off libs left and right.