Suggest a "going out" activity I can do by myself. Tired of sitting in my bedroom all day when I'm not at work

Suggest a "going out" activity I can do by myself. Tired of sitting in my bedroom all day when I'm not at work.

Attached: totalbiscuit.jpg (500x281, 39K)

Hiking should be fantastic at this time of year. Hell, you could squeeze in a few day trips before it gets ungodly hot.

Go to the gym or to the local mall or even catch a movie or a show at the local theater. Go for a walk in the park and get some fresh air.

Whereabouts do you live?

Streaking.

Dallas, Texas

exercise 100% do this shit. Get swoll and feel good as fuck

easy thing to do that is underrated,
just go to a store you like, browse, buy something small. just to get some interaction.

Go sit at a coffee shop or a bar. Take advantage of the free live music or entertainment, its there for a reason, enjoy it.

People dont care if you are there alone, as long as you look like you have a purpose for being there.

Go on a hike. Go see a movie, to a zoo or museum. Research what tourist attractions are in your area and go see them. Most ppl never really explore their own town. Take a nice picnic lunch with you and eat in a scenic spot that interests you. Try a new hobby you can take with you like photography, painting, coloring, whittling, yarn or paper craft, press leaves and flowers you find from wherever you visit.

Go to park

Take a walk, go work out, go somewhere and draw, play a sport with a ball and just bounce it around, get a dog, walk to get a meal from a new place.

Who's that in the pic?
Looks like a guy that absolutely deserves cancer.

totalbiscuit, who had cancer at the time

festivals, concerts, even sporting events, all can be enjoyed alone.

ride your bicycle
if you think its boring, go off road

There's nowhere to hike near Dallas. Trust me, I've looked.

Are you into cars at all by chance? I know of some car folks in Dallas you could go to a meet with sometime, though sadly I'm not in the state myself. Trying to get back there.

Just walk outside 10-20 meters. Bring a gallon of water and a bucket of pre-workout. Do 1000 pushups, then situps, then 5000 jumping jacks and 30 min straight of bicycle kicks. To increase effectiveness, buy wrist/ankle/chest weights. Soon youll look like a DBZ character. Good luck bro!

Hit up some museums. Take some headphones make a playlist and get out to some.Dallas has several amazing museums to go to

And if you live where there are plenty of used/vintage/consignment/pawn shops you sometimes find good weird stuff that you never knew anyone made.

All these people trying to help in 4 chan. It's almost like we're people too.

I know how he feels. Way too well.

Go to chuch on the rest day

May you rest in peace TB, best youtuber ever, you are missed