Bout to have my first joint on Friday. Any tips?

Bout to have my first joint on Friday. Any tips?

Attached: MarijuanaTA-92630655.jpg (2400x1800, 333K)

drugs are bad mmkay

>any tips
don't, that shit fucked my mind up for a good year

Do some physical exercise the day of this event.

Hot tea enhances the trip too

if you under 25 then dont smoke, unless its pot bacause of the low levels of THC in it, but legit tip inhale that good shit exhale the bad shit

eat after high other posters are pussies weed relaxes you not fucking give you this he prob had it laced with something kek

Dont nigger lip it when they pss it to you but weed is great so you dont really need to prepare or anything just njoy it

Nah you just weak, since i started smoking more my grades have actually gotten better

fucking this your homies dont want your spit

Sounds like spice bro

Also check my trips

I have always did better in my collage classes when high everytime. I remember better, I process shit better and also make A's. No BS

Pass the boof

>duce trips checked

Have lots of food, also have something to drink. A blanket us also fun to have if your at someones house

Dont stare at the balls

Attached: 9NrNqsxtDy-10.png (300x250, 48K)

Smoke dee joint, mon.

Attached: 1553909905541.jpg (684x982, 238K)

Yeah first time, hopefully you know how to inhale, idk if you a juul fag if so then you do know how to inhale, if not, basically after you take your first hit pull the joint away from your face and take a breath of fresh air without letting the smoke out so that the smoke gets pushed down into your lungs. If you cough you know you did it right and your gonna be high. If you cough call it quits, Im a daily toker and for me I can get high within the first minute after inhilation but I was smoking with my buddy who doesnt smoke alot the other day and it took him a good 20m for him to get fully high, so yeah if you cough just call it quits and let the high roll in, joints have a smooth come up imo so its not gonna be like your sober then high your gonna slowly seep into your high. GLHF make sure you have water and food you'll get cotton mouth and want to eat babies

Don't forget to bring a towel, OP

Attached: 1535113793116.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Kill yourself stupid fag weed does not hurt your fucking brain you fucking moron

Puff, puff pass to the mother fucker to da left.

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-144446_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 707K)

Ah man. I fish lipped it..

Attached: 20180730_144718.jpg (1252x799, 399K)

Jeez remind me of a girl who was at my place a couple of times, she would take my expensive blanket and just couldent figure it out (the pattern) or how to fold it when high only that blanket and was so funny, so yeah a blanket is great idea and for hanky panky

If a squirrel can handle the smoke, so can you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-192330_Chrome.jpg (735x815, 264K)

Just gotta chill yourself out, my biggest problem has always been my paranoia ruins my highs

Don’t nigger lip it. It’s not a microphone, puff puff pass, stories later.

Buffalo solider coming to America.

Attached: 20181125_082644.jpg (2412x1720, 1.67M)

Have something to drink, ice water for sure. Joints are fucking hot if you haven't smoked before. I fucking hate them to be honest. they're real effective but I always feel like throwing up.

Have fun, don't die.

Get some nice indica weed

>always feel like throwing up
That's weird, usually people don't feel that way unless the bong is being toked.

don't be too hyped up bout it 4me it had no real effect till one year. But if ya the kind of person that feels it a little too much don't be ashamed to pass on the puff

get a bong, take the weed out of the weed waster and smoke bowls like a big boy.

Attached: 1456004252694.jpg (500x604, 43K)

Fuck that. Joints are better then bowels. It goes, joints, bong, bowel. Bong gets you the most high. I prefer the joints, I like to roll them and it's a good mello high and I also like the tradition of the joint. Old school, bitches.