*GASPS*

*GASPS*
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>While Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions of dollars in losses for 1990 and 1991, Fred Trump’s returns showed a positive income of $53.9 million, with only one major loss: $15 million invested in his son’s latest apartment project.

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

Attached: 81KSwdILwIL.jpg (1660x2560, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4980153/m-13-gang-beheading-satanic-killing-washington-dc-park/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very stable genious

Attached: ArtOfTheDeal.jpg (1882x877, 496K)

And yet he's President and flies around in a jet and you're a jealous black cock sucking limp wristed cuck.

During the 80s, early 90s. When literally every retard that could show up to work got rich.
Trump failed.

Attached: 82osswxq6hrz.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Okay then why couldn't your family get rich?

Never said I wasn't.

Attached: 1556830659150.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Attached: worthy.jpg (500x739, 93K)

Why is Trump so much better at advertising and media than you? How come he could get his own show and you can't accomplish jack shit? How many buildings are named after you? At least Trump had millions of dollars to lose. Something you never will and the fact is he's recouped all of that and much more today cause he is a genius. He is a brilliant speaker,a brilliant advertiser and a solid businessman. He knows how to play the system and guess what? That's what all libtard companies do too. They play the system by storing their money outside the country to bypass taxes and you give them a pass.

So do you want illegal immigrants in our country so they can do cheap labor for you at the expense of the white working class? Probably.

>some kike in a shitty juvenile movie is "worthy"

yeah, dirty beaners taking up all those sweet lettuce picking and dish washing jobs

>kike
losing that quick

You are right... This is really just evidence that he's good at tax dodging and money laundering.

Attached: bnbtqyy5rhb01.jpg (600x411, 55K)

Yeah and driving down wages for all REAL Americans. Guess what? You might be a white collar piece of shit who wouldn't do that but plenty of white working class people would. The fact that they're not willing to do it for slave wages proves nothing. We should kick all the Mexicans out and give Americans jobs doing that shit for 12 dollars an hour. Back in the day the average American could get a job starting at a living wage.

yeah, that's how you get rich, or accomplish anything great

try, fail, try, fail, try, try, try, try.... succeed.

How? This is America. We have freedom of speech libtard cuckboi. This isn't CNN. We don't have to play by your political correctness brainwashing.

Well yeah. I mean... if you want to come scrub toilets for 5$ an hour sure.

He did nothing illegal. He legally played the system in the same ways that tons of rich libtards do and guess what? In the modern world that's what most successful businessmen do but if said person is a kike or a libtard whom you love so much you just ignore it.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
He's still President, suck it up, buttercup

Attached: 1550151948679.jpg (1011x1024, 124K)

No bitch. We need to kick out the shitskins and pay every REAL American citizen decent wages no matter job they do.

Yet Trump paid more in taxes than Bernie Sanders?

Would be a shame if he... actually release his taxes.

This is why Democrats lost white working class voters. You are preppy spoiled cucks out of touch with reality.

Buy a 500k house

>LMAO THAT GUY LOST A HALF MILLION DOLLARS IT SAYS SO RIGHT HERE

>this isnt CNN

Okay grandpa go back to your room please no one watches tv

Oh suddenly when it comes to brown people now you believe in a minimum wage? I'm sure you will vote accordingly...

Attached: csvwlqam4g721.jpg (431x767, 51K)

And had he had done anything illegal he'd have been in prison by now. The IRS has audited him. Pretty embarrassing for Bernie boi releasing his taxes after railing on the one percent and finding out he was part of the one percent.

No. We need to kick the brown people out and pay real Americans a livable wage.

>plenty of white working class people would
How out of touch are you son?

The ONLY thing that would happen is those magical 12-15 dollar an hour lettuce/citrus picking jobs would become automated cause the farmers/co-ops/corps cant/wont afford to pay a living wage/benefits, because YOU wont buy 5 dollar a head lettuce, 20 dollar bag of oranges...

>At least Trump had millions of dollars to lose.
Yes. His Dad's money. Learn to read the fucking article for Christ's sake, this is addressed.

All lives do matter equally, unless you're saying that drown peoples life's matter more. Are you a black supremacist?

Okay so let them do those jobs until that time comes and kick all the brown illegals out now.

Except he didn't. He hasn't paid a dime in 8 years, according to his returns.

How come his current net worth is greater than what his father was ever worth?

Yeah Im sure the DOJ would get right on that /s

Mad Bernie made more money on his book than all of Trumps combined.

Attached: 1556831255432.png (500x522, 92K)

He's a massive cuckold rich spoiled faggot who has never had to struggle a day in his life and thinks that all whites are like him. He went to college and got brainwashed into leftist cuckism.
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Attached: libboi.jpg (316x533, 34K)

Obviously the logical answer is to just let them be? How Christian of you

So some white people did a bad thing? Do you deny the statistics which show colored people murdering, raping and stealing at rates multiple times that of white people?

You retards realize he’s been audited several times. Tax fraud isn’t something you’re going to bust him on.

So what? Neither did Apple.

Trump spent more on hookers, jet fuel and the finest alcohols than you’ll ever see in your wageslave life, hows that make you feel op?

Attached: 5cb0cda01f000058017f1afa.png.cf.jpg (1226x856, 109K)

Not at all. Inner cities have always struggled with racist cops instigating gang culture.

The point is that we are still waiting for all these violent immigrants we keep getting warned about (and not the white terrorists)

Libtard Amazon paid zero in taxes.

Attached: 021319-Amazon-Corporate-Taxes-Feature-Image.jpg (1078x580, 303K)

>implying trump does own taxes
>making claims with no proof

Summer early?

Tim Apple?

Why do rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites? Because it's a genetic predisposition that has little to do with socioeconomic status. Black crime rates in the US are consistent with those in Africa. Whites in Europe commit even less crime than whites in America probably due to the lack of negative influence from black Americans.

Attached: 7VpH46k.jpg (1019x508, 164K)

*GASPS*
OP SUCKS SO MUCH COCK!!!
I MEAN, LIKE ALL THE COCKS!!!
HE THINKS PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIS POSTS!!!
HE'S SUCH AN OBVIOUS BAIT POSTING FAGGOT!!!
HE PROBABLY HAS DOZENS OF TRUMP-RELATED PICS ON HIS PC!!!
WHAT A FAGGOT!!!

Lol

Gr8 b8 m8

Half of whites on welfare lol

thesun.co.uk/news/4980153/m-13-gang-beheading-satanic-killing-washington-dc-park/

Source?

The media, American media glamorizes crime and violence which is a major influence.

How do you even know this?
Oh yeah, he said so. Lol

Wrong.

Attached: FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png (310x557, 24K)

The American media which is controlled by Jews?

Attached: Domination-of-News-Media.jpg (751x768, 341K)

Attached: donny tells time.png (1280x799, 1.54M)

Welfare is the ultimate safe space, real cozy.

Look at all the welfare checks donnie cuts. Thought he was going to put an end to this?

Attached: 1557007253634.png (503x501, 436K)

You first bitch boy.
See

Yup that one.

Obama gave a trillion dollar bailout(or was it two?) to massive companies(who give massive paychecks to their CEOs) that failed even though libtards claim that trickle down economics doesn't work.

>racist cops instigating gang culture

somehow I doubt the big meanie cops are forcing blacks to kill each other because they're wearing red or blue clothes

Yes and shitskins love it.

Attached: 1518198270274[1].png (1023x768, 456K)

user says if all browns are kicked out then whites will get higher wages. I say half the population will be already on welfare. Nice deflection to the thought experiment.
Lol >source

Attached: trumpster parasites.png (768x2376, 274K)

So blame the Jews then. Jews are the ones who finance and promote gangbanging rap music.

Inb4 fake news, but Obama, etc

But that's wrong cause I already pulled up a chart which shows whites are far less likely to be on welfare and not anywhere near 50% have ever used it.

Guess what? It's the white people in blue states who pay all the taxes and they mainly vote red.

Stay in school kid. You were in diapers when Bush 2 was wrecking the economy. All you have is Faux news talking points and deflections. Go to bed junior.

bailing out the bank wasn't trickle down.
It was preventing everyone from losing their bank accounts.

> hi I'm a moron who does know how anything works, let me pretend that I do while I poke fun of a successful BILLIONAIRE from my mothers basement while fapping to traps..

just long as you know whom you are op

Oh and Obama did a great job racking up a further 14 trillion in debt.

>but, but...

where are you millions / billions, then?
oh right you work at mc donalds ROFL

>like I said, go to bet.

More people have jobs than ever before yet they work ridiculous hours for considerably less money. And Obama loves to fuck with your health care.

Yeah cause they totally didn't use the money to cut fat checks to their executives LMFAO.

lol, still larping tell your you little private chat group
I said to fuck off

Well we really don't know if he IS a billionaire now do we?
>His losses were so big that in 1991 they accounted for fully 1% of all business losses declared that year by individual American taxpayers
Sure sounds like a tough start with a humble $400m inheritance
Let's see the taxes. Because... we need to see who did all this laundry for him

Attached: z4pj1zk02oz11.png (720x893, 693K)

If AG William Barr is investigating Democrats wrong doing and they're calling for him to resign or face impeachment, isn't THAT obstruction of justice?

Attached: 5s1pt30s7tw21.jpg (447x331, 19K)

Attached: 1543209188080.jpg (757x1000, 239K)

>obama nearly tripled the stock market

blatant lies ITT

Attached: D2.jpg (455x525, 112K)

If an illegal can do a job better than you it really says more about you than anything

They did, yes. Would you prefer The State control over its subsidies it pays? I know you guys would love that.

We know MR count potato stupid

"The American Dream is a be Donald trump"-Obama

Attached: SKBitNQ.jpg (2449x1212, 499K)

I did blame the Jews, it’s the media so media=jews and jews=media, greed, murderers, etc..

Attached: 1555553454131.jpg (941x960, 83K)

You are just mad that you are a weak little girly man. It's not that illegals do a better job. It's that illegals are willing to work for slave wages which will erode the quality of life of all Americans until we are all downgraded to poor serfs.

Obama doubled the national debt
while walking away about 90 million richer

Well fine. At least we can agree on something.

Based satanic trips

Attached: 1549695039803.gif (955x634, 825K)

Four more years, faggot.
Four more years.

Attached: still mad.jpg (449x554, 81K)

Oh please with the debt... Like you guys ever care about it when your regime has power.
Trump is on course to beat him in one term.

How come Obama never achieved diplomacy with North Korea?

Russia... come on. Get with the program. Nationalism is the trump team

Lotta nonarguments in this thread.

Oh I forgot... NK nuked everyone under Obamas ruthless and barbaric reign.

Attached: mbj3gu5t31i11.jpg (2397x2829, 691K)

You don't even understand how recoveries happen. You can't create jobs by being in office.

Well yeah... offering healthcare to millions of people added quite a few.
Lowering lending rates.
Most handouts go directly into the economy... unlike tax breaks that questionably get laundered out of the country as "billion dollar losses"

Attached: occupy democrats.jpg (960x602, 124K)

You don't vote for a king!

That paper lies all the time. Unless they publish them, not buying what they're selling.

Attached: 1520312261213.jpg (480x467, 68K)

>offering healthcare to millions of people added quite a few
And also made people pay out the ass for it when it's really forced down your throat

Attached: 15380496.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Lol! What a loser!

It'd be crazy if someone somehow lost to him if he ran for president. That person would have to be pretty awful to lose to such a loser!

>lowering lending rates
So they made a corrupt system slightly less corrupt and sold it to us? And most people are oblivious or ignorant of how the system works so they thought it was a good thing?

any accountant or person that has run a business knows that bc taxes it is most profitable to run at a slight loss as far as the IRS is concerned
the best tactics are to exploit standardized deductible expenses, such as operating a vehicle, and find a way to do that for less than the IRS allows you to claim as an expense
tax filings for 2 years at a loss show bad business sense only because a cunning entrepreneur can be profitable while filing losses for decades

Thanks faggot, reported. Next time stay in your containment board.

Attached: 305zo9.jpg (559x478, 60K)

So is it genetic or cultural then? Make up your fucking mind.

Attached: HOS.jpg (496x371, 35K)

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

*GASPS*

Donald Trump has billions of dollars and you do not.

Attached: net_worth.jpg (647x179, 25K)

Attached: T3.jpg (2048x1024, 202K)

>implying rich fucks don't have the resources to evade the IRS
Anyone that's actually tried to look into his finances, including people Trump promised to allow access, found a labyrinth of bullshit.
New York is already tearing his charity a new asshole, which remember Trump didn't donate a single dime to for over a decade.
Whether or not tax fraud is nailed down federally, there's going to be a shitload of shady money from eastern europe he'll have to explain.

> never achieved diplomacy with North Korea?
Because it's generally better to ignore dipshit terrorist backwaters.
NK geeting a meeting with the Prez has been their dream since inception.
Trump gave it to them on a silver platter for vague promises, then fucked it all up again.

Ah yes, it immediately diverts into your personal fantasies. Mmmmmm that big black nigger cock user, so present in your mind.

Most niggers and nigger lovers vote Democrat.

Tell that to the liberal media. They're obsessed with North Korea. When Trump and Kim Jong Un were feuding some of them literally supported Kim Jong Un over Trump.

That collection of memes you have in that folder is actually a your mother will die in her nope just kidding nigger that collection of of memes memes is actually being watched and is actually being watched in a watched is being watched by is watches is actually being watched by watch is watched is actually being watched by watch.

Thank you for your reply! : - )

Attached: 1556765326901.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

Thank you so much OP. Ya dumb libtard tranny faggot.

I'm sure there's some candida under those neck flaps

Damn, you broke my cringe gland