Alcoholics of Yea Forums, what are we drinking and how much?

Alcoholics of Yea Forums, what are we drinking and how much?

Currently on 4 of 24 pack of beer. Pissing like a horse.

Attached: 40kalch.jpg (811x1086, 251K)

Moonshine, homemade. Probably one more tonight

Raging alcoholic for 20 years here.

A case of Bud Light and a 750 ml of David Nicholson tonight

Drinking makes everything better. Everything

If it makes you feel better then why do you feel like crap without it ?

The best

Attached: 5252E9E5-AB03-4B34-AAE3-74919C093F92.jpg (3024x3024, 1.95M)

I have a different question to my fellow drunkfags. How much do you spend per month on average for drinking ?

>Kentucky
Trailer trash swill. At least drink scotch

Lmao k

Honest question. Why do faggots like you talk like this? Instead of conversation you’re just a piece of shit right off the bat. Your life must really suck.

What does Space Marine mead taste like?

beer 4 and youre already pissing? christ, you are a pussy, not an alcoholic, just turn yourself into AA fagget. You can't dirnk worth a shit Yea Forumsro

Black Booster, $3.65 for 5 litres

Attached: Black_Booster.jpg (640x853, 75K)

Sports fan mentality

See

Who the fuck doesn’t piss after drinking 4 beers? Holy Christ a thread of autistic faggots. Later geeks

lawyer.
rich.
wife.
dog.
better than you.
drink better than you.
don't be a fucking 4 beer fagget when you come here.

I have three of these 4-packs. Enough for a Tuesday evening.

Attached: grolsch.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Imagine trying this hard to impress other puke stains on an image board. You win, Chad!

Did you not notice his name? That guy is anonymous.
lol and he still feels the need to stand out.

Attached: uhh....png (340x332, 256K)

Because you drink to much, stop it.

>Doesn't have a bladder the size of boxed wine

Attached: 1552613629302.jpg (680x680, 170K)

You guys suck.

Attached: 20190507_223546.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

Suntory time.

How often do you drink like that?

And my cheap drink stash for company

Attached: 20190507_223802.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

brandy + herbal tea

Attached: christian-brothers.jpg (350x600, 29K)

i thought this was AA

My friend forced me to come over. He wants me to do cocaine but i can't unless im drunk. Am currently slamming budweiser and taking shots of canadian mist to get to get to the point where coke sounds like a good idea. It makes me anxious when im sober. 100% free booze/drugs. But im doin the niggas laundry. His gf wants to fuck me but im a pussy and shut her down when she hits on me drunk and i never tell him about it. He probably wouldnt believe me bc im a fat pos.

Not often. Grolsch is a bit spendy.

One beer today, barely finished it.
Some shit I don't want to talk about (even here) happened and I'm extremely stressed out and ironically I can't even drink. I normally do like 4 tall boys a night at least.

Mom and dads liquor cabinet sucks. It’s ok you’ll be 21 someday and you can buy better stuff.

I don't know bro to me the Macallan 15 year tastes like Dewars and Blantons tastes like Jim Beam.

Your dad stuck his fingers inside you again?

lol lurker here and thank you for giving me an honest laugh at petty and ridiculous you are. audibly chuckled while reading this

Attached: kcco--nsfw-if-you-have-a-dirty-mind-than-youre-right-at-home-25-7.jpg (600x337, 27K)

Honestly I just hate Kentucky. Everyone here thinks that whiskey is some important part of the culture. It's like, you dumb mother fuckers couldn't figure out how to make scotch, stop acting like its better.

Police came and took my fiancee to the Looney bin.

30 days sober today.

It's boring as fuuuuucccckkkkk.

Don't disagree. That was a gift from a coworker, I hate peaty scotch. Japanese is solid, but I always come back to EH Taylor (not rye) /Eagle rare /Willett

Wut, did she deserve it?

Fuck scotch. I hate that peaty flavor. I'll take bourbon all day over scotch.

And it's better on the wallet.

Probably slurped the cops off at the station so she could get away with it. Probs swallowed their semen too bro. She was t for you anyway.

I have no affiliation with them but I think highly of Kentucky's bourbon culture. Did people from Kentucky gang bang your mother?

Roger that. What about smoking pot?

>Maker's Mark Private Select
niiice

I've thought about it. But I gave up smoking years ago. Shit started giving me terrible anxiety out of the blue one day. Ruined it for me.

200 bucks give or take, I buy cheap shit, mix it up between wine and beer usually.

Together 5 years, she got all weird in September and started acting like a wreckless cunt, and her mental health started failing rapidly.

These past two weeks she literally can't talk in full sentences and she thinks I beat her. (I don't). I've been pushing for her to get mental health care. I guess she texted something weird to someone and they called the police and they determined her a suicide threat and incapable of rationally consenting to not go to care. So the police were within their rites to take her to er, where a psychiatrist and a doctor determined she be detained in a mental care facility. No idea how long.

I was reading about Longbranch today on a whiskey site,
where they gave it high regard. You agree?

You asked

Attached: 08FF0912-54E4-4F05-A9C4-2B15770E66B6.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Longbranch is great. Wild turkey is a very smooth whiskey in general, if not very interesting. But the Longbranch has an extra rye and smokiness that keeps the smooth profile, but gives it an oomph

Attached: 20190507_225404.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

I could just drink gasoline cheaper.

>"alcoholics"
>something containing a non-negligible amount of alcohol

Wtf!? I can't tell if I'm glad I can't get this where I am or not

>spend per month
I just now looked at the last three receipts from my friendly neighbourhood Liquour Store:
05/02 $75.72
04/22 $53.01
04/10 $58.41
...plus about $25 weekly at a bar.

Now I must buy some, thx

A russian mule, at least one.

Attached: Collecting_Stallion038.jpg (400x265, 20K)

Jesus H Tap-Dancing Christ!

$100ish a month between send and the wife at the bar
$400ish a month on at home drinks
/3x handles new Amsterdam vodka
24 pack ginger beer
4x 12-packs beer
1x handle rum
16x bottles red wine
2x 12-packs Whitelaw

Imagine gatekeeping being an alcoholic like it's a good thing anyway.

Some end stage alcoholism shit there dude.

If you're not from the United States then why post in this thread?

Attached: money.gif (392x186, 1.7M)

>not from the United States
www = WorldWideWeb

Not born in the US, but definitely live there.

Fok jou boetie.

>SIERRA FUCKING LEONE
>BEST BEFORE