Why don't you own a gun Yea Forums?

Why don't you own a gun Yea Forums?

It's almost 2020. What in the fuck is your excuse?

Attached: 4913-1.jpg (853x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0140735/
youtu.be/6vNRZCLgxng
imgur.com/t/edc/ibkstRA
imdb.com/title/tt0475784/
youtube.com/watch?v=m8HFdqJDlec
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5P1ScZYwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
imdb.com/title/tt0106856/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not insecure enough

My dick is bigger then 6 inches

I do not live in a city or shithole country and I do not have crippling paranoia or major trust issues.

don't wanna

I'd rather read a book or play cs:go

im a normie

Not insecure, big dick, don't live in a crime ridden shithole and don't have trust issues, but I have tons of guns. Now what?

Most are Europeans or faggots.

I don't have much use for one, except avoiding rental costs at the range.

Stop bullshitting. Post a pic of your dick with a cash stack in the middle of the street with your gun collection strapped to you back to prove it faggot

i dont have autism

Ditch that SS barrel. Not a good look on that rifle

i don't live in a place where i need one.

amateur

Attached: 1549935290028.jpg (2000x1330, 1.48M)

Convicted of a felony after dishonorable discharge for unlawful killing under color of battle.

Waiting until after my kids birthdays to order mine.

i have a lot of guns already, but always looking to add to the collection. nice magpul accessories, but what type of optic are you going to throw on it? what caliber did you go with 223 wylde ?

I guess you just like collecting guns? It seems like an expensive hobby.

that sucks!

who'd you kill?

Because Ilike in NY. I hate it here.
Yeah, wanting to have a way to defend yourself makes you so insecure.

ITT: people who think an AR15 is the equivalent of a weapon of war and shit on people who own them. Even though they have never or will never touch a gun in their lives.

Not one thing you said is true

Only gay boys shoot the wylde

Cause I'm not a pussy who needs a gun to protect myself.

last time I used my dick to shoot home Invaders I almost died

Another school shooting I heard in Colorado. Nice country you have there.

If it comes down to that, I'd rather get killed than shoot someone and become a murderer. I'll take my chances with diplomacy and no one gets hurt.

>799192075
just the pussy that would be dead because he didnt have one ;)

dont wanna go through the process

I have sold all of them to the illegal immigrants, they were loaded with cash dude, they bought all my RPGs too.

pretty soon the lib-tards will realize that the best way to stop a bad guy with a guy is a good guy with a gun and start having armed vets as school teachers instead of the liberals. best teachers i had growing up were combat vets.

Can't get one due to involuntary hospitalization for mental illness. It's okay though, I'm building a giant death ray instead. You should see the snappy uniforms I've picked out for my henchmen!

Killed the wrong group of assholes in Afghanistan. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't for the television crew embedded with the unit, but that tape they shot kind of fucked me.

ok skywalker...

I couldn't agree more, AR15 is a toy compared to an AK-47 loaded with armor piercing ammo

sorry man, tv crews make the story what ever they want it to be. next time hand them the gun and see what they do.

So bring in more guns to control shootings? That’s your solution ?

It’s not cs kido

got a few. finally got my AR put together last week. 6.5 grendel. taking it to the range tomorrow.

Ak’s are for bitch bois and Arabs.
Ar10’s are where the monies at

Make another one in .50 Beowulf, it’ll change your life

look at war as a chess game, how can you take the most players off the board with the least cost and weight to your guys. a 5.56 wounding the enemy takes 3 off the battle field where killing the guy only takes one. plus your guys can carry more ammo and gear with the lighter gun and ammo.

i've got no problem with guns but i really don't think the solution to gun violence is more people with guns

M4 carbine. Can’t own it.

Attached: 3FE6E79B-CAF7-4D7D-90D1-B18B87EC601D.jpg (2048x1275, 179K)

eh, tempting but not practical. ammo is more expensive than i'm willing to spend on a range toy

I'm a Canadian suburbanite and the only time I see a gun a peace officer is openly carrying it.

Gun culture is more of a thing in rural Canada.

Being within city limits one really isn't needed.

imdb.com/title/tt0140735/

Also helps when you’re shooting at sand niggers that can hit a barn from 25 feet.
The Us military is looking to move away from 556 because it’s dog shit

>I'd rather get killed
>No one gets hurt

See this is why no one respects you.

Faggots like you can't even write two sentences without contradicting yourselves.

look at areas that have higher populations of legal gun owners. they have lower violent crime rates, when everyone is armed most people dont start mouthing off and starting shit.

Uhhh

Attached: 1557274331021.jpg (1022x1024, 100K)

Yet. Yet! If you have hate inside it’s a matter of time and then it’s a matter of time to defend yourself as well.

Attached: range cuteness.jpg (720x540, 213K)

Your moms a third party voter. Probably green peace

i finished my 6.5 creedmoor last week, i put a vortex viper PST FFP 5-25 X50 on it. working up some different loads to try this weekend at the range, im hoping this barrel will group nicely at 1,000

It takes up to 45 minutes for the police to get here sometimes. I live in a very secluded area. Break ins are more and more common here every year. Ive had my utility trailer stolen and an attempt at my atv.
I own quite a few fucking guns, come near my house at night im blowing melon sized hole through you

i'm of the opinion the fact that they're law abiding citizens is why people are not getting shot as opposed to the high rate of gun ownership. law abiding citizens with firearms isn't a problem at all.

Attached: idf i739Ce.jpg (450x580, 52K)

Attached: idf z92m70E.jpg (589x794, 172K)

nice 22

I own many.

Attached: edc.jpg (4032x1960, 1.35M)

Its called knows how to fight.

Calling a gun owner insecure is dumb. If anything, we are the opposite. Ever since I started buying guns, I’ve used them to take other girls out shooting. I’ll tell ya, they’ve enjoyed shooting much more than going out to a movie.

Attached: idf eLyV1p3.jpg (627x627, 52K)

Better get yoself some h4350. Most accurate powder for me out of my 260 rem.
Shoots sub-MOA at 1000.

Attached: idf 52Ht47.jpg (500x500, 49K)

noice. i'd have been more interested in something like that if i had a good, long range place to go shoot on the regular.

Shoot, shovel, shut up

Cute but I won't muddle my genes with Jew blood.

Attached: laugh at them hans.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Autistic

Better be able to deflect bullets and knives and then tough guy

>I'd rather play with fake digital guns that other people studied and faithfully recreated than use the real thing.
k

She is insecure?

Attached: 1537077689016.jpg (1267x1600, 680K)

Fucking stop that shits annoying

Do you have something to prove with that Desert Eagle? Why do you need the biggest gun?

>EDC
>.50 Deagle

Wew lad

DEAGLES come in other rounds too ya know

Its the 50 AE version though.

You don't want your kids to rule the world?

Its a great conversation starter.

I do own guns. loads of fun to shoot. anyone intimidated by firearms is missing out big time.

And ender

are desert eagles worth it? serious question here,i thought about getting one but people have told me there shit

>Muh moral high ground

The absolute state of cucks.

i have a couple Lbs of H4350 already, use it in my kids 243. i have quite a few different powders in my man cave, it makes it harder to make a decision on what to use sometimes. just wish there was a faster way to cool the barrel to take cold bore shots.

Not if they're inbred heebs. I'd rather be European.

Attached: 1522196733490.jpg (823x960, 153K)

>Rule 14

nice, but shouldnt that be belt fed ;)

They really are just a toy. This thing starts jamming after a mag or two. Then you gotta clean it if you wanna shoot more. The sight wasn't glued on properly from the factory, and flew off from the massive recoil. Wouldn't buy again, but I bought it for 1k. A relatively good deal.

I know I was just saying.
People see DEAGLES and automatically assume it’s a 50.
My cousin has two, on in 50 AE and the other in a 44

Your mom.

Attached: verb5w456bw456.jpg (250x250, 8K)

i hear you, i lived out west most of my life. i moved to the midwest for my ex and now im stuck until my kids are out of school. it was nothing to shoot 1,000+ almost anywhere out west but here you have to belong to a private club which tends to be very political.

I did consider getting a .44 barrel briefly. I have about 500 rounds of .44 that need shooting.

It’s more of a show piece.
Does it out perform other handguns? No.
Is it cool? Yes.

yeah,the L5 specifically is what i was looking at.in terms of 9mm or 45 caliber what else besides glock would be good in terms of handguns

Man I'd love to actually kill someone ( a criminal obviously) or something with it just to see the hole it leaves.

Attached: fce52e8f2d906.jpg (554x1281, 121K)

you have never knocked a man out in your life larper

Doubtful

My thoughts exactly. Fun to shoot, people love it, but pretty useless.

i'll have one someday, nice gun to have in the collection. my S&W 500 is a great gun but is a tank to carry, but i wouldnt have anything else when im fishing in alaska.

I really feel for people like you.
As much as I hate California, there is no shortage of places to push the distance envelope.
Long range is the shit, especially when you push into the ELR territory.

If it's really your collection, you sir have won.

People hate on Taurus alot, but their PT92 is really nice. I have the PT101 which is their .40 version. Anyone who tells you that the Taurus is shit because its not a Beretta is full of shit. They bought the entire Beretta factory with all their tooling.

lets say i wanted an equivilient to a desert eagle L5 thats useful.what would i go with

Diamondback?

Attached: fga72be19cda7.jpg (736x921, 143K)

Taurus=shit
Beretta=shit
Don’t be this guy, neither of those are top tier handguns.
>but muh military uses beretta

I’d buy her dinner

Bet she has a teeny tiny dick though.

I've never had a .44 magnum or .357 desert eagle to be able to compare. It may just be the sheer size of the .50 AE that is it's downside. So much powder just goes everywhere in the gun. This may be lessened in these calibers but I haven't an idea. I guess find a comparable 1911 or something. There are a few that can be had in .357.

I just got the sig P320, have about 1,000 round through it now and i love it. i put a vortex venom on it and a stream light trl-1. only gripe is the lack of holsters to choose from

There really isn’t anything, unless you go revolver

Her parents are

my issue with revolvers is they only hold 6 rounds,but ive heard glock 10mm auto is as good if not better then revolvers in terms of stopping power

People who are afraid of guns are the most insecure people I've ever met.

I'm not saying its great, but the gun has had hundreds of rounds through it with no issues. I carry it nearly every day. I don't expect it to fail me.

Attached: dremelgun.jpg (640x494, 49K)

ive seen way to many taurus's come screwed up from the factory. i wouldnt trust my life to one.

I've played enough fallout where I know how to make a pipe pistol, but this is still helpful

This guy fucks

If you're gonna go with 10mm you might as well go with a Glock 23 in .40. Ammo is alot more plentiful and they're almost the same thing.

Why the fuck do you have pop up sights if they're you're only sights? I've had wet farts that made more sense than that bullshit.

So Amy was not insecure

Attached: gibbon is type of white m(...).jpg (789x702, 103K)

Maybe they have, but I've shot mines a ton with no issue. That's why you shoot with a gun before you trust your life to it. I wouldn't trust a gun with my life EVER if I hadn't taken it out and shot a few magazines at least.

AP is literally shit ammo for home defense.

Don’t get me wrong stopping power is fun, but being able to put multiple rounds on target as fast as possible it where it’s at

im not 100 percent sure im gonna go with 10mm auto,but i like the stopping power revolvers have,its just.i dont like being limited to only 6 rounds

Shoot through walls lol, get IR vision too for it

>glock 23 in .40

so .40 caliber is better for what im looking for?

Damn I’m embarrassed I didn’t catch that.
Probably the same guy that has twelve magpul stickers on his truck to match his molon labe seat covers

see, I grew up in the midwest and my dad knows all the farmers and old back roads and places to go. now i'm in Oregon and their are places to shoot I just don't know any of them. or join a rifle club which all seem to have a political bent (i won't joint the NRA)

Yeah I've got an accurate .32 my grandpa brought back from WW2. Would trust my life to it. No one wants an extra hole in them.

looks like the 18" 223 Wylde SS palmetto kit that comes with everything but the stripped lower. ( it includes the MBUS sights) throw a 1-6 strike eagle on it.

Bump stock ban...

Attached: thermograph.jpg (1155x454, 128K)

This guy has never touched a gun, let alone fired one.
You’re literally too dumb to insult

I own a few. I'm not a pansy or europoor

there, not their

Can someone please start a 'women with guns' thread

Yeah at this point, 10mm is a bit scarce. .40 has more stopping power than 9mm at the cost of maybe an additional round or two. My PT101 holds 16+1. If 17 rounds isn't enough then you need to work on your aim.

cost of ammo and availability are factors to consider.

you're the sort of person that doesn't need to have a gun

They're really fun.

Literally just get a sig p226 in whatever caliber you want and you’re golden

K

Attached: idf y38sF1.jpg (880x871, 152K)

I second this

just look for BLM land and find out the distance you have to be from a building and start shooting.( have a good backdrop of course)

haz gunz coz they tiny dicks

Attached: idf tLb2770.jpg (620x668, 85K)

Because I want to shoot a criminal? That's
kinda dumb. If they're robbing me they deserve it. Sorry that you're a criminal sympathizer.

I live in Newfoundland and everyone and their dog owns a gun in some shape or form. Every fucking grandpa owns a surplus Lee Enfield .303 or 12 gauge double barrel. Not too many I know that don't own a gun, me included.

But oh, how strange? I can count on one hand how many people have been shot in the province in the last decade, not counting police shootings. Which are even rarer yet.

Maybe guns aren't the problem but how people use and treat them?

yeah,only reason i mentioned 10mm auto is because ive heard plus ive seen ballastics videos of it being the same stopping power as .357 or .44 magnum revolver

Happens nowadays

Attached: murrica Screen-Shot-2018-02-12-at-4.25.57-PM.png (432x398, 188K)

yeah, because you want to shoot a criminal. you sound like the sort that has this fantasy about killing someone in a justified way.

i don't want to shoot anyone but i will if i have to.

Why would you want to shoot anybody in the first place? It's not something normal people want to do

i'm gonna look into this

That kid killed his gf's kid. Nothing to do with a Muslim.

357sig is good but hard to find

I think .40 is fine in most applications. Same diameter bullet, just a bit less power. You also get more shots.

Reporting

Attached: berettica.jpg (2400x1600, 1012K)

p226 legion was actually one of the glock alternatives i was looking at

Because any racist, sexist, asshole can get their hands on a gun and blow a bunch of holes in whoever the fuck they want, and I'm not gonna support that by buying one myself

Cowboy-ism is part of the American archetype

youtu.be/6vNRZCLgxng

ive looked at 357 sig but the ballastics videos ive seen showed 10mm auto performing good enough when it comes to 10mm auto

What if they stabbed someone with a fork? Would you start eating with your bare hands?

Because guns are stupid.
>It's almost 2020.
why, are you planning on being part of a (haha) civil war, faggot?

357 sig is much, much easier to shoot, and almost as powerful

i hardly ever went to a range growing up, we just went in the desert or in the mountains and shot everything up to 50BMG's no one ever said a word to us.

>don't live in a crime ridden shithole
you don't either larping faggot

Wanting to kill someone who intends to either kill you or deprive you of your property seems perfectly sensible to me. Sorry you're such a pussy.

you're only supporting that if you're a racist, sexist, asshole that want to get their hands on a gun so that you can blow a bunch of holes in whoever the fuck you want

>posting that shit

get the fuck out

Or we're Americans sick of your fucking obsession with firearms. That's why we're trying to get laws passed so it's not as easy for you to get them. :)

You mean I'm not a psychopath. I own plenty of weapons. I just hope that I never have to use them

Ok, let,s talk about this guy, who was attacked in a musk in NZ, he had to shoot his attackers as an act of self defense.

Attached: kids react to shooting.jpg (500x428, 68K)

damn right it is. one of the many things wrong with our society.

lets just say this,in terms of something with more stopping power then a 9mm glock,would .357 sig be what im looking for?

American built guns for naturally born Americans with gods given right to open carry just to show we aint fucking about

Globalists scum

oh, i'm sure its possible, i just live in Portland and don't know where the fuck to go lol

the 1911 sig sauer was interesting to me to

I do own a shotgun to hunt but i don"t have a stockpile of pistols and rifles because I'm not a power hungry freak who thinks that owning a fuck ton of lethal weapons gives me the right to be a racist, sexist, homophobic asshole.

Some people play golf as a hobby.

I go out and shoot my guns with my friends as a hobby.
Not every gun owner want to topple the regime, or shoot intruders.
Most gun owners would rather be in the situation where they have to use their weapon in self defense.

How is calling out your stupid childish gun penis fixation "globalism," exactly? You gun fucks don't think straight. That's why you shouldn't have any.

I don't think I'm psychopathic for feeling no sympathy to someone who intends to do harm to me.

Yes. Or 45 ACP. 10mm is only practical for the very few. A competent shooter can shoot 357 sig as well as 9mm in a defensive situation, and the power it provides is worth it. It's why so many elite agencies use it.

"Always carry, never tell" #EDC

Who the fuck are you talking to?

Golf doesn't cause 20 children to die horribly, user.

You need a mental health checkup. Probably should on a watch list of some type if you’re actually wanting to get mugged just so you can kill someone.

No you're pretty psychopathic

Eurocuck

Fine. If it's a controlled environment, a $250 permit to fire an AR-15. But you'd have to get registered in a database as a gun owner.

I'm American, user. That's right. I have voting power here. And I will vote for whatever it takes to take on this stupid Wild West Fetish some of you have.

I'm not going to spend the next two hours teaching you for free

imgur.com/t/edc/ibkstRA

the second amendment was written to protect our guns from lib-tards like you.

>I'm not going to spend the next few hours spewing gibberish
thank god

i guess the only reason i brought up 10mm auto is because i always thought revolvers were cool,but i wanted something that could hold more then 6 rounds,people told me 10mm auto was good for a pistol caliber for that but if .45 of .357 sig is better ill just go with that

$250 to fire or own? you can't get guns out of the United States (too late for that) and trying to regulate them in such a way as to make it so that only the rich can use them seems wrong

yeah, that sounds pretty psychopathic actually

>lib-tards

meanwhile,who was it who passed gun control? barack obama or donald trump? one is a libtard and one is not

It was written to confirm that the government has the power to do anything necessary regarding firearms.

I have had a mental health check. I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep and drinking a shit ton of energy drinks. Went into the hospital because they though I was just insane. Nope. Perfectly sane and I was released.

Ignorant

im sorry man, your stuck in liberal HELL. Go east to Idaho and you will find a very PRO gun environment.

People buy cars for $20,000 and up.
They aren't "rich." 250 to have a permit to fire an AR-15 is the best compromise you're going to get.

He got arrested for self defense

Attached: nz mosque shooting Australia_848x480_1469635651536.jpg (371x210, 12K)

It's not "globalist" to tell you gun nuts to fuck off.

Fuck off.

Jesus Christ dude

Cops siezed my guns. Fuck the police!

Sorry this was supposed to say most gun owners DONT want to use their firearms in self defense.

Neither did 3000 rounds of 223/556 we shot last weekend.
Sorry you’d rather leave mentally unhinged people on the street, but as long as the big bad AR is off the streets everything will magically get better

LONG RANGE SHOOTING- ITS LIKE GOLF BUT FOR REAL MEN ;)

Blow it up your ass faggot

your the one that isn't thinking straight.

Should lost them in a fishing accident

Shut up gun nut

to fire or own? maybe i'm splitting hairs on terminology/meaning. a permit to own isn't a bad idea

That makes no sense.
I paid the fees and the 2200 bucks for my AR, and the database already exists

>(((globalism)))
user you shit your pants every time a car backfires

I only need a gun in case of civil war or revolution, in which case I will leave the country for good.

well said, i like the gray man approach in everyday life.

That means shut up. Your stupid hobby is going to get regulated. Hard.

Illegal have voting power here so congrats?

I'm not a gun nut. I have other weapons too. I find them all fascinating

There is no way to track you as a gun owner, user. There needs to be a National Database for all 50 States.

Portland is great. most super pro-gun places have a lot of other political ideas that i don't agree with

>pro gun

LOL,donald trump's attitude towards guns,and republicans lack of response has proven that the 2nd ammendment is worthless in america

>the 2200 bucks for my AR
Why would you waste your hard-earned money on something stupid like that?

>I believe tinfoil
>I am tinfoil
>tinfoil

lol

I had to drive 6 hours. Hadn't slept the day before. Drank 2 energy shots and like 2 of those giant cans of monster. Couldn't sleep because my roommate was nailing shit to the walls. Didn't sleep for what was nearly 3 days. Started having visual and auditory hallucinations.

Those are two completely different guns why would you be looking at both of those? One is full size one is compact, one is aluminum one is plastic, one has a great trigger one is shit, one is super expensive the other is just very expensive, one is nice and one is meh.

portland is a liberal hell hole,nothing great about it

I'm prepared to become a criminal

Then stop posting like a gun nut. Admit that it needs to be harder for average people to obtain weapons.

I am a responsible gun owner and you definitely need yours taken away from you

the USA was built with a strong history of firearms, we have the second amendment to protect those rights. if you dont like it you dont have to stay here

You are a criminal. You're probably envisioning something stupid like "civil war," too.

Cool

There needs to be a national database of who you sleep with. Also, we better track all of your online activity. No wrong think or off to the chamber with you!

>It's current year

Maybe Disney should make a Wild West theme park for people desiring to live by the gun but then certain restrictions in city limits would have to be enforced.

I'd like to think that North America is a demilitarized zone and people don't need weapons.

imdb.com/title/tt0475784/

Does pizza count?

i dont know,pretty much all im looking for is an alternative to a glock 19 that has more stopping power then a 9mm.if you know something good for that,im open to suggestions

Because I have one readily available thanks to everyone else.
Want to hunt? Borrow my dad's or one of my uncles 8.
Home protection? My roommate has a glock.
Want to shoot for the fuck of it? My old neighbor shoots in his yard at least once a week, I ask him.
God bless America.

Ooh talk tough gunfag lol

You don't know what my posts are. Seems like you're hallucinating

No. For gun owners. You gun nuts always try to change the fucking subject.

Good reason

>big dick
Sure kid

That's cool and all. I really don't care about your opinions though. My mental status has been checked by a certified doctor. Come and take them. I dare you.

what is stupid about it? if his goal was to propel a small piece of metal at extreme range with extreme accuracy it was probably a good buy.

i think its dumb for people to put a bunch of aftermarket shit into their cars. so i don't do that but other people can if they want to. it their money.

My bare hands and my brain are far more dangerous than any gun. I can single punch trees and down them, and i can burst the blood vessels of the brain of my enemies with just a quick thought.

The slow killer with a spoon youtube.com/watch?v=m8HFdqJDlec

Attached: emma and spoons tesco.jpg (503x901, 116K)

why dont you go to handgun general on /k/ instead of ask in this laughable shitfest of misinformation and antigun mrons

Westworld with the safety protocols turned off. A good third of the population needs to die by their own stupidity.

read it again

What are you saying, like you want gps tag me??
My name is already in a database saying I own these guns.

From now on you'd better be advocating more liberal positions on gun regulation.

ill say this though,i know its a movie.but the gun the guy used in gran torino seemed pretty cool if there was a smaller version of it.i think its a 1911

Because Jesus fucking christ what are you going to do with that overpriced hunk of junk?

Food is delicious and great music scene. i'm a left leaning moderate that isn't an asshole so i have a pretty good time

Yeah don't do energy drinks kids.

The US government is meant to be barred from interfering with anyone's ability to acquire any arms, whatsoever. If a person is free (not in prison), there should be no restriction.

Fuck off, cunt.

everytime i posted on /k/ i get made fun of,its not very good for advice

I did. The government decides what a militia is and how the rights should not be infringed.
That means they could take away most weapons, all considering that we've got an army now and don't need militias.

Because I’m not broke boi.
I also own m82A1 in .416 barret, 10 grand later and I’m still happy with my purchase

OK gun nut.

as a law abiding citizen i see no problem with it being harder to get guns. why? because i don't need a fucking gun right this minute.

>left leaning

yep,of course.the libtard has fun in the libtard cesspool

You're the faggot in mom's basement.

>I am Edgy
>am Edge
>Edge

Lol

I don't get why I would

and if i dont get made fun of,its to inactive to give a fuck about

I mean in all reality, most guns owned by Americans are toys

Not as edgy as you gun nuts
a piece of your penis snaps off every time you hear a popping sound

The hell with that. I want to make it easier for lawful immigrants to become citizens.

I agree. I thought the idea of prison was that once you get out you've served your time. I just don't believe its feasible in the US. Our prison system is geared towards punishment rather than rehabilitation. Prisoners come out worse than they were before.

>reverse image search
nice try, inflating your ammosexualdildo collection

Attached: 43443434.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

sucks to be you, no fees here. you can buy an basic AR for around $500 if you watch for sales.

nobody will make fun of you ffs

propel a small piece of metal at extreme range with extreme accuracy

i think golf is more absurd than long range shooting

Such a 'I have a small penis, I need a big useless gun' pic.

Because OP wants to show you his small penis

They're both macho bullshit.

It's impossible to have one here.
I would have 5 or 7 guns if the law wasn't so shit.

im poor lol. i dont even live on my own. saving up for that. although i was considering starting a gun stash with a cheap POS.

Thank god society has better judgment about who should have guns than you do

And undocumented workers?

You waste a lot of money on stupid shit.

If I can't be undocumented then no one can

I get hard just thinking about the smell of gunpowder.

the reason you can't get laid has nothing to do with society. you're the only one to blame.

I get hard watching a tower of guns burn.

I didn’t want a basic AR though....

theres literally a pressure washer with a propane torch hoseclamped to it in there.

Hey don’t make fun of LR shooting. I enjoy it very much

I'm not allowed to anymore after getting put in a psych hospital.

Getting hard watching anything burn is a sign of mental illness

Stupid to you.
I’m sure you own shit I think is stupid.

exactly. i like my firearms to have a bit of character.

Name the last time that happened. Your poor penis probably hasn’t been hard in its entire life

Man I waste so much money on way more stupid shit

I dunno user $2200. Christ that's a lot of money wtf

red dawn theory- no way i would put my name on a data base. look at the part in the second amendment where it says "THESE RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Everyone in this thread is apparently mentally ill. Liberalism is the only mental illness here.

At least they're not calling me a nihilist

The US will be gun-free by 2030. There will be one or two more big incidents and the people will be fed up with your shit. You'll be offered about $1500 to sell your shit back, but that's it.

no right is unlimited. the second amendment isn't any different.

Don’t get me wrong I can buy a century arms AK for 500 bucks and beat the shit out of it or a cheap palmetto AR but I don’t wanted something nicer

God what do you fucking do? Marketing?

Love my PT111 G2. Put over 500 rounds through it without a jam.

Yes you will. You live in the US where mass shootings occur, and your gun ownership will be recorded from now on. We can't go back.

Yeah it is, I use it almost weekly but yet again it’s stupid to you not to me.

That's how much my jaguar cost

They upped age req to 21
:(

Mainly I drink

Nah. too much backlash and just too many guns. the best that we can hope for is over a space of like 50 years to reduce the prevalence of firearms

There’s a better chance for a second war than that happening so good luck brother

Most of the people talking shit about Taurus are just using anecdotal evidence. Doubt many of them have spent much time shooting one.

Not in Illinois

500 rounds isn’t shit

we're on the same page. i put together my AR myself and got a Saiga AK. i could have spent a lot less at a pawn shop on something that could get the job done but didn't want to go that route

Maybe if you could find that stays in one piece for more than 2000 rounds

right wing red blooded American,

>actually believing this

American Ultra 2015 - Spoon Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5P1ScZYwQ
Falling Down - I want breakfast
youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Attached: refused to buy spoon.jpg (619x446, 62K)

No

It's pretty mentally ill to keep believing your stupid outdated right ideology is still valid in a modern age.

I already have a shotgun
I'm planning on getting an AR-15 and then some sort of bolt action scoped rifle

Then $800.

Send me the bullets and I'll do the test. Thing is I'm probably not going to put 2000 rounds through it in a self defense situation. Most people don't even put 500 rounds through a gun in its life.

Found the mentally ill liberal.

Good thing that grocery store in the UK realized they were being stupid and corrected their mistake.

>Falling Down
I still haven't seen that movie. Is it satire or is it serious?

Found the projecting btfo gun nut.

read a lot more, the purpose of the second was to provide the people the ability to form militias to stop the government from taking our rights and freedoms. the did not want what happened with England to ever happen again. the military is under the governments control that doesnt provide the people with ways of defending themselves from the government.

No way man. I'm not giving anything up unless they kill me.

how is the .416? i havent shot one yet.

>Being this mad for being called out.
Typical reaction of someone who is mentally ill.

I have read it. You're a gun nut who embellishes the 2nd like a preacher embellishes the Bible.

The 2nd Amendment clearly outlines how the representative government decides what's in a militia, or if we even need one.

You really do sound like those retards who think they aren't retarded tho.

bingo

user that's stupid. You're going to cut your life short because of a stupid metal device that shoots projectiles?

imdb.com/title/tt0106856/

Having the ability to read doesn't make you intelligent

No because it's not going to happen

I'm more intelligent than you though.