If only those Denver schoolchildren had each had a gun this tragedy could have been avoided

If only those Denver schoolchildren had each had a gun this tragedy could have been avoided.

Attached: b75.jpg (524x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/reuters-ipsos-data-gun-control-2019-02-08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wanna spend the rest of my life eating good food, traveling and smoking pot,all without having to work my ass off for a single second.
How about it?

What has stopped every shooting lately? Oh, right: A good guy with a gun. A dude with a gun chased the mosque shooter away. A guy with a gun stopped some other faggot recently.

What's funny? Crime has been decreasing in the US, and as more people carry legally, crimes decrease. So the result is the media picks these random crimes, glorify the fuck out of the maniac, and make it a high-score and famous-name game to attract more people who have been teetering on the edge to jump off that cliff and kill a few people, just to demonize guns. Because, you know, it's the presence of guns which cause people to go insane in the first place.

Fuck off bot

If only...

Pheeww! Luckily I don't give a shit about kids that I don't know dying. That was a close one!

Enjoying sucking that gun lobby dick, faggot? People are dying but you don't care because "m-muh gunz!!!". Fucking retards like you just sit there and let schoolchildren die because you can't stand the thought of not having your dick compensation boomstick taken away.

"If only everyone had guns. Then no one would ever die from guns!"

Muh 2nd Amendment people are so fucking stupid

Imagine valuing a deadly weapon over the lives of children. They're fucking brainwashed idiots

Here come the leftist retards pretending to care about [teh innocent childz] all of a sudden. lel

When everyone has a gun, no one does

Attached: .jpg (474x370, 27K)

>Islam kills hundred of peoples
Muh multiculturalism, not all of them are like this,...
>Some dumbass kid kills 7 and try to an hero ( and fail)
BAN guns now !
Classic liberal logic, better return drinking soy it's better for you. Nice dedication in your samefagging faggot

Attached: 1554487841500.jpg (472x621, 114K)

another excuse for trump to pass more gun control.how's your "republican"president looking now dipshits

>leftist retards

>even thought it was a republican who gave us gun control after 8 years of the right fear mongering everyone into thinking obama was gonna take away your guns

Attached: gun feelz.png (500x461, 42K)

Attached: Children and Firearm Safety.jpg (640x487, 37K)

Great shooting!

Get the fucking royalist of my board !

Attached: 1553004125923m.jpg (1024x739, 96K)

How many people need to die before I will give up my firearms?
All of them.

Attached: bushmaster.jpg (500x253, 75K)

I hope this is bait. Nobody could be this retarded ,right?

Thats what I’ve been saying for years.
Arm the fucking students, mutually assured destruction. One fag pulls a gun out and hes got the whole school on his ass

Attached: 81CB6B98-A1EC-468A-8240-169E0D86B5C0.jpg (255x171, 16K)

They're all for abortion but - "If it just saves one child's life."
Total hypocrites.

Attached: m60 motherfucker.jpg (442x209, 12K)

Kek I'm just passing by from the main page, don't care about your hurr furry gunzz argument but damn what a cringey piece of shit.

You cant legislate away crazy people. Banning all guns would just make them more creative. Same with the war on drugs. What america needs to do is fi d out why people want to kill in the first place and address that.

we're overpopulated as it is. We need more people to die. I want to see mass shooting every day.

>MAD for schoolchildren
I like this fucking idea

Attached: 1552874603924.jpg (597x572, 52K)

Yeah apparently some people are retarded enough to believe that guns are more important than children's lives. Crazy, right?

Nothing like preschool shooting range practice.

>If only those Denver schoolchildren had each a gun this tragedy could have been avoided.
Well yeah, are you gonna shoot up a place full of armed people? I mean the students shouldn't be the ones with the guns but armed guards should be ther. We have armed guards protecting our courts, banks, police stations, politicians, even athletes, musicians and actors. Why not schools?

Yeah bait, ok.

Metal stick go boom good!!! No take1!1!!
Whet will i do wit out boo boom!!!

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

That's too much work for these downtrodden gun grabbers. They don't want to have to actually think, and certainly not be inconvenienced.

This is unironically true. I am old enough that when I went to high school, I and others took our hunting rifles to school on the bus, kept them in our lockers, and walked home hunting after school.

Never had any incidents with people trying to use guns at the school. Any students nutty enough to do so would have been long before revealed and dealt with, and anyone else would have literally been quickly killed by competent return fire.

It's just a fact.

If law abiding citizens have no guns, but ciminals do, you can't protect yourself from them.

Ban all the drugs so the school kids don't die from them. Your fucking logic is your problem you fucking moron.

I don't want to have to kill you, but you're really not funny, because history shows just how dangerous faggots and democracy are in combination.

Your death, should you fail to grasp how dangerous you are, will be entirely your own fault.

Not an argument. He clearly does care about shootings, he is explaining how to stop them.

I pwotection i ned to haV a full auto firearm on me at all time fow PwoTECTION!!! NO OTHR WEY
BAD MANS EVEYWERE!!!!

your bait is shit. kill yourself faggot.

Have you seen how shitty most people are with guns? I don't trust people because they're fucking terrible shots

>thinking repukelicans aren't leftists.

There's a reason the word RINO exists. Rhetoric is not action. Faggots believe words. Men grasp that acts reveal intentions.

Your stock needs a glans. Then it would be more fun to shoot out of your ass.

Very good point
Most trained cops can't even hit a moving target so we can't expect all these other random civilians to be able to handle them

Cops mostly. Gun enthusiasts actually get out and practice.

this. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

Actually, the number on people who own firearms has been decreasing as a percentage of the population for some time now. The folks who do own firearms tend to have more than one, and they’re helping to prop up the firearms industry.

>People
Are you sure about that ? To those journalist we are only statistic, did they said the name of the deceased, kind word for the parents or anything to try making the situation better ? They do this because it sells and not to report anything. They wouldn't even talked about it if it was a muslim bombing a church. Guns are not the problem, "people" are the problem

Attached: 1550570461911.jpg (1024x788, 143K)

>a clump of cells is a child with thoughts and experiences

It only looks like a double standard if you're fucking retarded I guess

>we should turn schools into literal prisons.

Good call user. That's what America's all about nowadays anyway. Prison prep.

Fetuses aren’t children. I have no reason to care about something with no personality or consciousness.

When you come for the guns there will be a civil war. Period.

Not an argument. What would you do if a guy with a gun broke into your house? You'd want a way to protect yourself, no?

Ban schools. 100% of school shootings happen at schools.

How many children need to die before you faggots ban schools?

>fetuses are a clump of cells
So are you and I.

Except you get charged with doubl murder if you kill a pregnant woman in some states.

Are banks prisons? If you were a famous singer who hired security, are you in prison?

So brains magically appear after birth?

good, hope you 2A retards enjoy getting stomped by the military you are woefully unprepared to fight.

There was another school shooting? I was passed out drunk all day

This man right here is the smartest man in this thread

Attached: 1550039710465.jpg (840x750, 160K)

That's what loyalists probably said in 1776

You do know that the military is compromised of citizens right?

Never mind the fact that a small fraction of abortions are late term, and then usually only to save the life of the mother. But please, keep being a brainwashed conservative NPC retard

Comprised *

See

Oh yeah I remember those redcoat unmanned drone strikes

You're still terminating a living organism that would live if it wasn't for someone stopping that from happening. If you don't understand that you have no conscience either.

So only people and places with lotsa money should have guns?

Careful user. You're treading far too close to the actual truth of the situation.

the last thing anybody cares about is what leftists think of gun ownership. You may go now, peasant.

are you a vegetarian user

>Implying they will ever come
There is to much money in place. Also don't forget what happened during the war on drugs. Guerilla warfare is bloody effective. The man with power is the man with the gun. And I hope niggers, military or the 2A will rape your ass when the civil war broke out. Fucking liberal

Attached: 1552561668847m.jpg (960x1024, 84K)

It's actually why I homeschooled. All the students at my school were fully armed and competent to use their weapons.

I would have fucking locks on my door, insurance, and a automatic alarm fucker. Anything that isn't sentimental to me can be replaced, and he wouldn't take anything that was sentimental because it wouldn't be worth anything. If he was really there to kill me I know my own home better than him and I can use a fucking knife or 6 shooter, I don't need a war machine, I'm not that big of a faggot to need a genocide maker to feel safe

I only eat cum

Imagine giving up freedom and rights over stupid children.

Yeah but we have conscious dumbass

Attached: void of brain.png (753x899, 582K)

Yeah unfortunately the NRA funnels shitloads of russian cash into propaganda and buying politicians so it'll never happen. Just pointing out how fucking retarded 2A morons are for thinking they can stand up to the highest funded military in the world.

so, do you know when the brain of a fetus becomes organized to the exact extent of a baby that has been born?

I don't think you do.

Protip: it's long before the third trimester

Hi max

She looks stoned

nope. But please amuse us and tell us how eating meat and killing babies is the same.

Then how come the US, with all our drones, still haven't won all these wars against third world goat farmers yet?

keep moving those goalposts because you can't defend your gun fetish faggot

So drones are gonna search your house for contraband?

Armies are comprised of soldiers for reasons.

Don't be a dumb ass. The government will never destroy its own infrastructure. Also we vote them into power. They don't want to kill voters. It looks bad

because republican war profiteers keep us going over there? Are you this retarded?

Wars? Winning? I thought they were coups, and strategic manipulation?

Your retardation is showing. Guess how long it takes to penetrate your typical home with nothing more advanced than a sledge hammer.

Less than 5 seconds.

>Locks, insurance and an alarm
Wow, that's basically Fort Knox, damn! What happens when the robber has a 30 round assault rifle from the black market, which would beat your knife or a revolver? Also, AR-15s aren't genocide makers, you've been fear mongered by the media.

This whole thread belongs in /Pol/ it's just a bunch of either 32yr old mouth breathing "libtards" who still live with their mommy, or a bunch of angry right wingers who don't know when to agree to disagree.

>Implying the military will never go rogue
You sad thing, they are countless head in the military wanting to forge a name or become heroes. See what happened during irak, 1945 occupied zone or russian conquered territory. In war ethics is the first thing to die, the only unethical thing in war is to lose. You'll get a curfew, martial law and sumarry execution if you are unlucky while trying to steal food. Human are far from kind, we are horrible monster.

Globalists scum

and I"m sure you'll be all over that shit when you're in the dark of night shaking from adrenaline . Yeah, your gun will be super useful then.

Animals do not have a conciousness the same way humans do. Can I kill my cat?

Same

Attached: 1472767138790.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

Never going to happen

And all the students at your school were fucking their teachers. Not a great place for an education.

Based

That's a lot of cum

Yeah. Mission accomplished in Afghanistan long ago.

So, why are US troops still breaking down doors in Afghanistan again? Shit. Iraq too. Libya worked out well didn't it?

Do try to remember that US troops are actually related to American civilians, unlike ME shitholes.

I hope you're a vegan with that argument, user

>moving goalposts.

LEL

So was there a school shooting or not? You fucking retards are all over the place

Vietnam.

Have fun getting ass fucked by an Arab rape gang, femboy.

I, for one, am glad guns have more of a right to safety than schoolchildren. The only way for kids to make my dick feel bigger is illegal, but guns aren't.

Don't kill your cat. They're one of the worlds most efficient killers. Teach it to bring you birds and mice so you can eat those.

Oh i forgot that no technological advancements have been made by the military since the fucking '70s

Well, since it has, and I'm here to attempt to introduce you to reason, apparently my gun was super useful then.

Huh? Maybe you should step out side

This pic unsettles me

OMG muh emotionz!! Ban gunz for teh KIDZ!! Or I'll cry and attempt to insult you with my own depraved sexual fetishes and fantasies.

So, just like all schools today then?

That's why I homeschooled. Fuck prison prep.

That's still enough for me faggot, if you don't know how to use a gun dont bailout and get a 30 round, and its not like their gun being better automatically makes them protected in all cases

Cool

Cool story bro, I bet the thief was black, with an illegal gun he got from Mexicans, and everyone clapped after you shot him. Then you found $20.

Just breakfast

If I had a choice of saving a child's like or giving up my guns forever. Tomorrow I'd still have all my firearms and a funeral to attend.

Attached: oscarm.jpg (216x204, 7K)

this is ironic isn't it? Firearms are literally 1000 years old tech.

They're actually obsolete today for home defense. Far better tech exists to prevent armed gangs from projecting force.

Smart people have microwaves, speakers, and various and sundry other mechanisms that prevent hostile parties egress.

Ok, I love Arab dick

>and its not like their gun being better automatically makes them protected in all cases
You're right, but it still adds to your chance of survival to be better armed than your opponent. Anything that will help you survive, even if it's small, is help I would take.

Does all that cost $400 like my Glock pistol?

each time there's a mass shooting I celebrate by buying another gun

MYOB

good job on refusing to penetrate that cognitive dissonance wall that protects you from actual facts and reality though.

>my made up story is actual facts and reality

>microwaves and speakers cost more than firearms.

C'mon.

God bless America

>people actually being able to defend themselves from criminals is a meme.

You are not concious in your sleep. You must think it's okay to kill sleeping people.

Ww2 soviet weapons are pretty cheap. You can buy a pretty damn good rifle for about 200 bucks

Is it OK otherwise?

I blame atheists. They have chased God out of the schools because even though He is almighty, well those pesky Atheists are just stronger than Him.

Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Afghanistan. Need I go on you fucking moron?

Finally someone with a logical mind. I've been saying this all along.

Honestly sun tzu was a strategic mastermind. If he was still alive he could kill entire armys with a plastic spoon

>”Look at how cool I am with my guns! Im just like Washington, or the Punisher!”

Attached: 705AFDA1-2112-490A-AF66-3F04663480F3.png (275x183, 5K)

Oh you mean that "police effort" that is being supported by war profiteers? Fucking idiot.

They stopped the Russians you absolute waste of brain cells.

Because our enemy wants millions of Americans to be armed.
>being this fucking devoid of brain

here he is, kids. one of them anyway.

Attached: devon-erickson-1.jpg (780x439, 48K)

There's actual records of NRA taking russian cash wtf do you mean

They want to keep the NRA in power because it divides the country by brainwashing retard conservative hick NPCs like yourself

gunfags... recess is over you little shits go back to stradling and anal fucking your ak's

Should have armed himself.

uwu he's cute

One word
>scapegoat

Just gonna leave this here...

Attached: 81AD3938-2357-49F6-9251-5DB6D5065695.jpg (1242x1239, 1.1M)

The deranged leftist. Always fantasizing about shoving things up asses. Lmao. Every. Fucking. Time.

so fucking true. A bear makes you feel safe until it starts fingering your asshole.

and again

>
>Fuck off bot

Attached: stand2.jpg (600x458, 31K)

lmao this becomes more and more true with every shooting

Attached: muh guns.png (717x640, 291K)

Ya, those people who randomly target a house with their 30 round assault rifle to murder the inhabitants, happens every day.

Attached: 1549938806735.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Is that 9mm?

Americans are retarded gun fetishists. The country is fucking doomed. They voted in the annoying orange for fuck's sake.

You take care off that cough old timer, them summer colds are the worst.

can confirm. we are retards indeed for voting in the orange piece of shit.

That's not what the 2nd ammendment means.

Attached: !12.jpg (3037x2026, 1.02M)

Go back to working on TempleOS incel

I always get a kick out of these threads. All these leftists wanting to ban guns [because]. All they ever do is try to appeal to your emotions since their statistics destroy their own arguments. Just "believe" that guns need banned. Come on guys! We can ban guns because it's the "right" thing to do!!!

5.56mm

>crimminals breaking into my home, raping my family, and shooting people are friendly

I think anything that can harm another person should be banned. Sick of this shit. Nobody should be allowed to harm another person.

And I make sure of that by arming myself with rifles, shotguns and sidearms.

Attached: M4.jpg (900x334, 41K)

I'm pro gun but their point is valid. Gun bans in other countries seemingly have lower mass shootings. Though those murder rates go up in other areas such as stabbings and acid attacks. It's not that we need banned guns but our check system for obtaining guns is hugely flawed.

Nice try Chuck Schumer.

All gun laws are infringements.

Gayest of the gay gaybois, "sucking a gay dick round the back of a Yo! Sushi" motherfucker... You're a fag, is what I'm getting at.

Shittiest setup ever seen.

just like they do background checks when buying motor vehicles to make sure the buyer hasn't killed anyone via car before.
>but we care about not giving dangerous things to dangerous people

Or just any armed guard at all because they wouldn't have tried? An ATM being serviced gets more protection than you idiots give your own spawn. Keep sucking politician dick, fucking losers.

Attached: 1555734730493.png (414x248, 67K)

You know they DID actually ban drugs, right? Just cos Uncle Babyfucker still cooks up a batch now and then, doesn't mean it's okay. Dumb bastard.

>People are dying because of guns
>Oh uhhh uhh more guns will solve it!

You liberals and your gay fetishes always seem to spontaneously erupt in these threads.

Attached: happy_hand_grenade.jpg (242x307, 24K)

Yeah maybe a country with guns should use some of them to guard things that matter. Like they do with their money?

Attached: armed-bank-guards.jpg (1300x971, 160K)

"Uncle Babyfucker" is a cute pet name for Mexican drug cartels, can I use it too?

Build the wall.

Attached: 20170224_fentanyl1.jpg (843x457, 37K)

every time. They always use their own deranged sexual fantasies in an attempt to insult others. It's hilarious.

I'm not the one who needs to pack a long, black, shiny pistol in my pants to feel manly, you gun-fetish fucking poofter. Enjoy attending funerals with short coffins, you silly cunt

>bUIlD dA WAll!

Yeah, how's that project coming along now Bubba? Should be finished soon huh?

I don't do that either. I CCW a G30. Why? Because I'm tactically proficient after 10 years in the US Army Infantry.

Attached: CIB CPB.png (751x499, 338K)

Well, if you care about people's welfare as you claim you do, you'd grab a trowel and help. My first image illustrates more people are now dying of heroin than gun violence, this image illustrates how it gets here. It is made in China and smuggled in through Mexico by cartels that have come to specialize in that route.

So yeah, build the fucking wall. Make it much more expensive and risky to get that crap here and you'd save more lives than through some unconstitutional gun grab. Wouldn't even need extra authority, the government already has the authority to counter this source of untimely deaths.

See, it's not death you care about, it's the ability of the average citizen to resist authority which you would like to be absolutely nothing so your euro-corporations can take a cultural hot iron to us as well - and flatten us out into one little easy market pancake. Why do you want to be their slave?

Attached: 2000.jpg (415x511, 64K)

here's a fatal dose of fentanyl by the way, you can see how easy it would be to make a mistake

Attached: ffff.jpg (1015x837, 193K)

Your post are understandable to those of us with a brain, user.

Attached: bill-of-rights.jpg (450x330, 51K)

Ask the people in Venezuela about how much they wish they had guns now. Ask the millions who have been saved by legal gun owners. Yet you want to take guns from legal owners.

The hilarious part is that most of you want to legalize drugs. What’s one of the arguments about enforcing drug laws? Oh yeah...it forces drugs underground and enriches criminals. In effect you’d remove guns from law abiding Americans and leave them in criminal hands.

What has started every shooting lately? Oh, right: A bad guy with a gun.

See the similarities?

One fag pulls out a gun, another fag pulls out a gun, another fag pulls out a gun, another fag pulls out a gun. And slowly but surely, americans will be eradicated! I aprove!

First of all, a guy with a gun wouldnt break into my house because I dont live in a 3rd world shithole. So theres that.

Ah. Still seems fucked.

Bullshit. A lame tactic to get a rise out of someone who went to the trouble of explaining something very well to you. I feel bad for your mother you milk drinking coward.

Attached: 1548763868192.jpg (1280x1063, 235K)

>Second amendment repealed
>Get mugged at gunpoint via illegal firearm
>Thank goodness that criminal will be brought to justice now that the crime is extra illegal

In Afghanistan..

Who cares

from "other" first world countries makes it sound like america is one?

Id propose a change in this meme format.

Imagine falling for this bait

I used to hate that type of attitude but now I like it. Oh the irony.

if you "build the wall" and were to actuall succeed with what you imagine it would provide, which you wont, you would just end up with hillbillies blowing themselves up in america trying to cook their own shit.

Now that I think about it - sounds like a win-win. Build the wall!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

They want to ban guns so they don't have to worry about the next woman they rape being armed.

Gun control nuts are misogynists.

The technology has existed for a bit, bud. Banning something so easy to make doesn't hurt the criminals .

That's what they get for being a faggot ass liberal state

gun rights nuts want easier access to guns so they can buy one and use it to rape a woman at gunpoint.

Hmm that doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't the women have guns too? Quit being a bigot

Force of arms and physical strength are the true power behind words. You can lament all you want, cry about muh too many guns! muh children, or whatever, but how do you think you'll take away the guns? Do you think an out of shape, wheezing faggot latte commie like you can take anything from anyone? You can't even take a punch.

But we know the REAL reason you don't want the citizenry with guns. It's not about kids at all, it's because you're a welfare dependant govt. cog, who needs mommy merkel's tit to suck on in your welfare shithole sanctuary city, because you lack the basic cognitive function to make you own way. You're mentally a child, seeking a mother figure in the form of a nanny govt. Of course the thinking, independant people who were smart enough to buy and learn to operate a gun are a threat to you, because they will defend their rights to not let you legislate them into the same sniveling, babbling queef you are, begging like a dog for the govt to save you from every potential problem in your 1st world, privlidged life.

The only way a weak, noodle armed che shirt wearing retard like you could ever stand up to a righetous defender of the constitution is through the force of NANNYs arms. You don't hate guns, you just want them to be only in the hands of your NANNY. You piece of subhuman shit.

But the cats is out of the bag, you will NEVER get all the guns. We'll black market them in, forge them in our garages, or 3d print everything we need. What you sould do is be a citizen who takes responsibility for their actions, tells the govt to fuck itself, and learn to be a man. But it's easier to cry until the govt. tries to bring us all down to your level. You are lazy and weak, and have noone to blame but yourself for the ills of the world.

Guns don't kill people, lazy people do. You're pathetic.

how many dead

meh.

2/10 for effort

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 162K)

I carry a 5 shot snub nose since it's light and easy to conceal. I almost was jumped by two guys who had height and weight on me at work but luckily they left when I called the cops. If they didn't though I at least had the confidence and ability to protect myself.

Prayer works if you pray for more dead children.

Try it and see!

I think South Africa is a good explanation for why the average citizenry might want guns. Bunch of nig nogs runnin wild rapin and stealin.

>Bad guy with gun starts shooting
>obviously we need to retardedly inject more guns into society until it evens out

You can invent a stupid any stupider than this.

one word
>retard

based /k/

The dream

Attached: 1534327917962.jpg (448x408, 22K)

>hurr durr,even though trump has did more for gun control then obama has done.i still dont like him!

There's records of Americans donating to the Communist party. That doesn't make it an official government position.

Just admit it: you're a retard.

>american

>communist

choose 1

Begone faggot

Attached: 1551759946690.png (600x600, 229K)

Attached: banhands.jpg (960x950, 49K)

I suppose if I were against guns, I'd also be against fire extinguishers.
Guns stop violence. Extinguishers stop fires. What other safety measures should I try to thwart? Flotation devices?

Attached: saw.jpg (640x355, 25K)

imagine being this chicken shit scared of guns that you don't believe in carrying one to protect your kids

It was some boring ass white people so nobody cares.

It's only news if it's Muslims or foreigners that do crazy shit. Get the senior citizens riled up.

Any check system is fatally flawed, and will eventually be used to disarm people that originally passed the checks, as will any registration system.

The US's gun rights are gone. We are left with privileges now.

The government will not, never has, and does not now, protect you from government oppression. Only actually seizing your freedom has ever, does now, or will ever make you free.

You are alive, a natural person, and have an absolute right inherent in you to defend yourself from any and all tyranny. Do you. None of that requires permission, or anyone else's agreement.

Against the wall you go...

Yeah theres tons of natural phenomenons where bullets just keep falling from the sky so we need our guns to shoot back to protect outselves.

Christchurch was stopped because guy got pulled out cause of broken windshield, inbred muricunt

enjoying suckling at the tit of planned parenthood faggot? millions of children are dying every year, "but muh personal choice!" fucking retards like you sit there and allow the next einstein die because you think the earth is overcrowded.

All you and your cronies have to do is start collecting citizen firearms and you quickly find out how we feel about our rights.

imagine caring about kids enough to let them be born in the first place, and then wanting them to grow up free and protected by the easiest thing to protect anyone with.

Violence kills
Fire kills
Drowning kills
Why deny safety precautions?

By a cop with a gun.

Waste of quads. How can you be morally opposed to one person getting murdered but not another one?

More people in your shitty country die because of your own people. How comes that the 'home of the brave' is so fucking scared of some sandniggers who have access to far less technology and gunpower?
Keep explaining the world in your 50 IQ logic as the average muricuck would do.
God I hate the attitude of US-fucks
Pseudo intellectual cocky assholes

Oh wow, one person dead. Ban all the spoopy gun now.

>Force of arms and physical strength are the true power behind words.

Truth and pithy.

So is it that Americans have a gun problem. Or a mental illness problem?

If it's not guns they will have to look at what the cause is. Seems like mental illness in white suburban culture.

only if you think everyone is a bad guy.

Which you do, because you are one.

you need to lrn 2 history.

You are a prime example of the result of MSM propaganda. The Home of the Brave is alive and thriving.

Fire kills - Safety precaution = fire extinguisher
Drowning kills - Safety precaution = flotation device
Violence kills - Safety precaution = Violence

???

Yeah, they're called niggers.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

Yeah, after 50 unarmed idiots were already dead.

Do you have a better result? Violence stops violence.
Water v water - no
Fire v. fire - no

Start making lists of people like this for when things do start. Better to be prepared.

it's prisons we send kids to, and the oppression they suffer there.

They should have armed themselves. They'd still be alive.

I agree user. We should start with butter-knives, the most common household killing machine.

This. 100%

Nah ur right lets shoot some kids up

If your society is so shitty that you need tons of guns to protect you it sais a lot about how great your country is.
Dont have to wear a gun in ger and never had to. Never encountered crime although we have the second highest number of imigrants coming in. So there must be something wrong with your retarded logic you guys have in the US.
Can walk around in the city at any time anywhere during the weak. In parts where poor people live, in parts where refugees are placed. Doesnt matter. Only thing happens is that you are asked if you have a cigarette or some spare change.
But putting it this way I would agree:
Its not the guns in your country. Its the cancerous people that live there and use is as a convenient tool for killing.
Sucks to have such poor moral values in your country

Exactly. Instead of, "Hello, brother." It could have been BLAM BLAM. No massacre.

If a kid carrying a firearm, shooting up a school then obviously yes - let's shoot the bastards.

Yeah man thats so SMART!

If everyone just BLAM BLAMS everyone instead of saying Hello Brother there would be no massacre!!

MAGA

Who do you shoot when you enter a school and every kid has a gun? And you have one aswell? The only logical outcome would be that no one would be shooting anyone, duh.

Laws stop violence, of course. I'll be damned if a good reading of the criminal code wouldn't stop any criminal dead in their tracks.

You are a simpleton. Brenton Tarrant was aprroacing , holding a shotgun, dressed in black with an AR15 slung. You would say hello brother to that? You deserve to get washed out of the gene pool.

WTF said arm children? You arm teachers. You imbecile.

Arent you proposing that everyone should enter school holding a shotgun and AR-15? It seems this is exactly what you want? And you wouldnt say Hello Brother to this? I thought you wanted it?

H-how did you go from guns to... welfare titties? Like, what synapse did that train of thought miss as it traveled from your brain to your keyboard?

I see. You are a teacher and you want to go on a school shooting. Teach us libtards ?

That is extremism most likely promoted by the left to make sane 2A advocates look dumb. We wish to arm adults.

And you're being obtuse. Typical left behavior.

You are unironically correct.

So adults can just straight up massacre hundreds of defenseless children? Obviously this is stupid. Arm the kids.

>That is extremism most likely promoted by the left to make sane 2A advocates look dumb. We wish to arm adults.

Mmmmm, nah. That part about arming adults to deal with a problem that could be solved through regulation that has been remarkably successful in other parts of the world is what makes you look dumb.

ITT: people who think because some people do bad things with guns, this means property rights are rescinded.

Rights are inherent, they cannot be rescinded.

All gun control is a violation of the human right to property.

To pretend social issues are due to the ease by which we can cause violence rather than the propensity for it is a typical partisan, immature attitude.

Go to be Jocelyn Elders.

Sorry I imagine you are talking about some 3rd world famous personality? Im not too invested in america myself I have to say.

I LIVE IN A MINIMALIST APARTMENT SURROUNDED BY MUSLIMS M8
-EU

Because criminals obey laws, correct? 100% of school shooters have broken the law. That shows your efforts are on par with the Hindenburg.

Statistics are good because it removes the subjectivity of your own idiotic bias.
Statistival values are nice because this way you dont need to interact with faggots and even achieve a gain in knowledge

I LIVE IN A MINIMALIST APARTMENT SURROUNDED BY MUSLIMS

and havent seen anything above a fistfight in my entire life while you get to dance on your childrens graves nearly daily

weird how that works, huh ?

It is quite peaceful when you belong to a surrendering society.

Lol
Read some papers about development of a human being. If you imply that cells are kids with thoughts and experiences than you would commit mass murder after you blast your load on pics of your daddy

HAHAHA ORANGE MAN BAD

oi bruv u got ur Yea Forums loicense?
ill get u knicked for hate speech i will

Humans (mostly) obey beeing a decent beeing. Its just America (And other 3rd world countries) where this isn't true.

The way America is currently trying to fix its problems is by moving to the 4th world.

Also, spouting on and on about laws doesnt make you sound more intelligent. Laws are a baseline at which you can orientate yourself. If the only reason for a Law to exist is to tell your people that its not morally okay to do a thing, its the people that are broken. You can break several laws while still doing a good thing in the end. Kid is about to get run over by a vehicle? Break the laws by jaywalking to get over there to save it.

Whats most enjoyable about threads like these is that there is never an outcome. Its always civilized people laughing about stupid american monkeys trying to fix a problem by introducing another one.

By that logic, all nuclear weapon control is a violation of the human right to property. All regulation on how many lethal viruses I can create in a lab is a violation of the human right to property.

And I don't know where people get this idea that they have a "right" to arbitrary bits of property. Humans, as defined by our constitution, have rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". No where in there does it say anything about specific property, just that some people may end up having some property for whatever reason and that's okay and the government needs to have a good reason to take if from you, and the only way the government can take it from you if you aren't a criminal is through the court system. So if the government makes a successful case for gun control in the courts against your weird weapon fetishism then tough titties, that's the system you signed up for when you opted to stay in this country, go live in Sudan or Afghanistan or wherever else gun ownership seems to take precedence over human life.

How about both of your suggestions.
In fact muricunts have an obsession/problem with:
guns, race, gender, entitlement, mental illnesses, opioids, obesity, religion, oil and war
And dont forger about their poor:
Healthcare system, justice system, education systems
Your wounded vets are getting shit while you praise them. Although this is kinda fair. Saw how your troops behave. In duty theyre killing innocents and in private they act like monkeys. Causing an assload of police work every weekend.
You guys sure have a great country

Attached: 1524804831306.jpg (857x735, 330K)

The only thing you know about my country is what your polluted media spins on your TV.
Try doing a better job understanding the United States. We have an enormous immigration problem not because we are a disaster but because we are great.

Oh is that why americans keep trying to put Europe down by saying that were beeing colonized? Because having a high immigration rate means one is great?

Thanks, buddy.

And the laughter continues..

Because have a look at australia after their gun regulation
People who were against it and feared that all their shit is taken still have guns and now say that it was the better decision. Also statistics show a massive reduce in shootings
But who am I thinking that a muricuck could handle something like statistics without spinning some weird ass interpretation and conspiracy theory on it

STOP (with your facts) RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

Most Americans don't py attention to Europe - or care for that matter. Stop forming your opinion by internet postings from jackasses. Try visiting the United States. Anywhere but NYC, LA, Shitcago. Checkout Dallas / Fort Worth for a good, fun, foreign welcoming gun society.

Oh dont you worry everyon realizes that America is far too busy with themselves to realize everyone laughing about them. Thats not news

Attached: erick590865401.jpg (1280x1274, 304K)

See, your problem is that you're looking for logical consistency from idiots who don't know that they're shilling for the arms industry.

I'm an American, and the overwhelming majority of us favor gun control legislation. What the shills are being fed is this narrative that any sort of legislation equates to a totalitarian takeover by the government on the scale of Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia or whatever, which forces them into a pretty irrational state of fear and reactionary thinking.

Put your money where your mouth is and come over for the time of your life. Seeing a firearm being carried isn't cause for alarm or physical distress. You'll find yourself in a safe society with very friendly people.

Sure...
I mean I get that you dont trust politics and news in your country because its so highly unlrofessional done. Half of your politicians would be kicked out of office because of some scandals, or would have lost so hard in popularity that they wouldnt win another election.
And your 24h 'news' networks are nothing more than radiotalk, opinions and columns 23h a day. Also its more about scandals and entertainment than presenting actual facts. 'experts' in talks are dumb as shit, fake or biased af.

You are good at making entertainment but thats it. Stick to the things youre good at.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

Some of us are at least consistent and support both being legal.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

>majority of us favor gun control legislation
>majority of us favor gun control legislation
1000% bullshit. I doubt this nigger is even from the United States.

>try visiting the United States
>just don't go to any places with any history or culture of any kind

Wow, you're making such a convincing case for American tourism.

I agree that you dont pay attention to anything outside a 20mile radius outside your county.
Yet you still think you know how the world works
How can you when you dont pay attention?
See your logical flaw there?

Like I said, the laughing continues.

The best jester is one that doesnt know he is beeing observed

>what is a Google search

ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/reuters-ipsos-data-gun-control-2019-02-08

You should be asking what has caused every shooting. Preventive measures are always better than corrective measures.

That last paragraph.
Couldnt have put it in better words.

You sure have a lot of friends.

The # of gun deaths in the US compared to the number of people is so low that gun control would not be worth giving up our rights. It's just the news makes such a big deal about it all the time it looks like there is a big problem.

My kids went to school where they were taught to shoot from the very beginning. No one ever had a problem at that school with crazed murderers. No gun problems at all, because all the students were armed at all times, and properly trained in firearm usage.

Because I homeschooled to keep your faggot hands off my kids.