So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc

So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc...

Attached: 1556662979628.jpg (364x274, 18K)

That's his actual height. You don't grow after 16. And even if Ethan did it would only be an inch or two at most

colorado had a school shooting today,so much for libtards and there gun control

What kind of retarded nigger are you? You don't stop growing til you're 20

At 16 I was 5'6".
At 21 I was 6'0.
You're just literally retarded.

Right cuz there is so much gun control... fucking ignorant faggot

nigger raped a pawg what else is new

Eat ass and die.

Some dumb redneck brought his 12 gauge to school, had it stuffed down his pants. Never did anythin got caught, arrested, never saw him again.

We said incident not everyday occurrences nigger

We use to have a lot of bad fights at our school. We had this one teacher who would always run out and try to stop them, he got beat up pretty bad one day. He was in the hospital most of the day from what i was told

Someone got shot next to a laundry mat I go to and I stepped on his blood

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-182047_YouTube.jpg (1453x1078, 464K)

Virginia Tech 2012. Some druggie stole a car and decided to drive through campus. He saw a cop pulling over someone else and got nervous. He stopped, got out of the car, and shot the police officer for no reason. He ran away and then killed himself after realizing what he did.

The gun shots echoed off of the buildings and made it seem like there were several shooters on campus. Everything was on lockdown for ~8 hrs and swat teams were swarming the place.

Everyone was freaking out a little too much in my opinion.

Attached: your-lie-april-wallpapers-57062-694672.jpg (3543x1991, 665K)

Sounds hot

Attached: 1556983361487.gif (460x404, 183K)

HOT

Attached: 1532102946158s.jpg (232x250, 9K)

Another time a perfectly normal guy walked out of the dining hall with a banana in his pocket. (You're not supposed to take food out of the all you can eat dining halls).

Some idiot assumed it was a gun and called 911. Banana guy gets arrested and charged with disturbing peace or some bullshit.

Some days you just want to face palm.

We got threats every now and again from online. The girls would freak out and life would continue on.

Attached: 655295.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Guess what .Seth is worth millions. SMILE BITCH. SO is Johnny Test. Smile bitch.

Attached: 1556995121926.png (300x250, 25K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: 1556767914723.gif (148x148, 336K)

Attached: 1554754997292.jpg (467x700, 124K)

I'm turning 35 this November. My first public trace to Yea Forums was in 2006.
Mt school never had shit. The only major incident I can recall was our gym teacher prepping us for dodge ball.
>DO NOT HEAD HUNT THE RETARDS!
All we ever did was absolutely pelt the retarded kid in our class constantly with the dodge ball.
It was basically like an episode of Dragonball Z...
We would all aim right for the retards face.
The grunts and all made it all worth it.
Captain Marvel kills Thanos at the end of Marvel Infinity.

>Don't grow
>inch or two
Pick one

Attached: 1556895316751.jpg (720x540, 55K)

My social is all I got left. Without my birthcertificate. This all would be hella hard to sort out.

Beaners get killed once every couple of months because of gangs, kids act sad for a few days, forget about it, and repeat

Cope harder manlet

Same but east coast instead

Attached: 1557173381698.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

Rip user

Attached: 1557267668066.jpg (394x383, 23K)

A bunch of guys planned to shoot up the school, but got caught.

A girl got caught getting tag teamed by two dudes in the locker room.

Somebody walked in in two guys screwing in one of the bathrooms and filmed it over the stall.

Some girl recorded herself getting fucked by a pit bull and may have killed herself. Idk.

Guy got the absolute shit beat out of him by a body builder.

Probably more, high school is great.

Attached: thanksdoc3.jpg (478x478, 21K)

Lmao. Their* dumbfuck.

Imagine unironically posting that, and having saved it on your shit like this ultra queer.

lol was dog girl hot?

Had a stabbing at my Uni. Some rando guy stabbed a female student on her way to her car.

Attached: image0159.jpg (551x533, 30K)

2 ugliest kids in school dating. Always over the top PDA in halls. Both are extreme social outcasts, but only normal bullying. The type so weird you just leave them alone, but make fun of behind their backs.

They break up, that day the guy goes home and basically decapitates his grandma who is the one that raises him.

I love Andy.

Attached: e74edfd6ba7534e1538dc01e50cc2cd0.26.jpg (352x198, 24K)

>be me
>pissing in urinal
>lights go out
>kid next to me gets grabbed and beaten
>just stand there in the dark
>lights go on
>just leave
Of course it was niggers. There were only like ten of them in the whole school, and three got expelled that day.

>Every couple of months
Try every single day, sweetheart

>So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc...
Heath high school shooting, I grad in 03. I still remember that fucked up day and the days after. .

Friend of mine got jumped by two guys and in the process of defending himself, smashed a guy into a sink, took a broken shard and stabbed his carotid.

The second guy tried to get away only to get tackled and strangled to death on the bathroom floor. Somehow had his left eye removed in the process and almost bit his tongue in half.

Honestly, their attack pretty much exposed that dude was a full blown Norman Bates in the making.

Fucking gory shit.

Some kid posted he was bringing a gun to school

Stepped off the bus the next day at school and immediately got tackled by 5 police officers (he did have a gun on him)

As a GenXer, we just had fistfights and got over it. Worst thing I can remember was a super hot girl got scalped by a gokart and the super fat girl tried to jump down the last few steps of the main staircase and broke both legs. Not even any suicides.

We had a retard kid who's nickname was "fighting mike". He convinced a retard girl to give him a blowjob but the girl was afraid her mom would get mad so she accused him of rape. all and all pretty funny to follow

i puked against a glass door in front of 2 girls and it somehow didnt ruin my reputation forever

This one time, OP got caught paying $20 each to the Special Ed kids to suck their dicks.

This place is a cesspool of blue these days.

We're gonna need pix of that dog on girl action.

Five deaths in high school.
Two via car accidents, one via handstands on second floor railing (natural selection imo), one shot at a block party, and the other raped and murdered.

Watched some Straight Edge kid put a varsity jock into a coma for fucking his sister and blasting her nudes all across campus, kid but him over the back of the head with a text book then slammed the kids skull into the ground until it was basically hamburger meat and his brain fell out of his skull.

Another kid (friend of mine) got shot by his dad after cleaning guns.

Rolled my friends STI street racing, he broke his back and I my pelvis and both legs, were not friends anymore lol.

Fucked my ex’s sister while dating, smashed her bestfriend too, and got caught tag teaming three girls in the bathroom during our Veterans Day assembly.

You seem an interesting bloak.

I had an autistic kid at my school bring a razor blade to school and he attacked a guy but a bunch of people wrestled him to the ground and he got expelled. he was like an aspie but also fucking annoying. I also had a kid at my school get expelled for writing a list of people he wanted to kill.

My school did not have any windows , i mean there was some but they could not be open.One Day a guy put some cayenne powder in the air vent , result ; the whole school is evacuated , firefighter on site ambulance , police. People were coughing hard and crying , their eyes were burning and they could not breath properly. I remember : the bell rang and we all head out to our next class and as i turned the corner i felt my throat hitching. I turned around to tell my friend and i saw all of my class mate crying and coughing that`s when i realized the situation. I was not affected to much by that cayenne powder but since people were sent home , I ended up going home to .

Ig. Thought of myself more as a tool but I get that.

Am the rich white kid that threw parties every weekend, invited to everything, was student body VP till tagteam then got expelled and had to graduate through a diff High School.

>Watched some Straight Edge kid put a varsity jock into a coma for fucking his sister and blasting her nudes all across campus, kid but him over the back of the head with a text book then slammed the kids skull into the ground until it was basically hamburger meat and his brain fell out of his skull.

Not all heros wear capes.

Literally just google Steubenville rape case. That’s us

What a fucking moron.

Ran into him again just recently. He’s paroled now, working for a contractor my company (my dad’s) hires regularly. His sister moved to Florida with his rents and is basically a nun now.

Jock kid is a veggie now.

my school just has a high suicide rate there is one pretty much every year

Some hot shot student who just got his license took off in his car with 3 passengers after school one day and hit a curb and flipped it.

No one died but everyone got fucked up pretty good for life.

Since I went to a Spec Ed school, there was never a dull moment. One kid had a crazy duel personality, one moment he was nice and oblivious, next moment he was trying to rip someone's face off. We also had a girl who believed she had super powers, and dyed her hair black and red to, I shit you not, look like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Based. Glad to hear he's out and living his life now. Thanks for that user! Too bad it sounds like his sister is still fucked in the head from the whole deal though.

I got my dick pic shared to thr majority of my grade and a few upperclassmen in my freshman year. I still don't know how none of the faculty found out.

Def. I checked on her once when I got expelled and she was totally damaged over it. Cutter and attempted Hero before she got slammed with meds.

Nun and a zombie from last I heard.

Someone took a cow upstairs. They can walk up the stairs, but not down. Took a crane to get it out.

UT AUSTIN

I wake up in my dorm to the emergency siren. Immediately check Yea Forums to discover an active shooter on campus. Basically this chink sophomore lost it and ran through campus with an automatic rifle. People panicking. He didn't hit anybody, like a little bitch, but eventually went up to the top floor of the library and an heroed.

It was pretty sick, my German exam was postponed, and got a free day to chill locked in the dorm.

Just some sex between a kid and my English teacher. Only got caught because he left his watch at her house. She was like 15-16 at the time. He was in his late 30's

Attached: 2784456_5.jpg (480x320, 61K)

Apparently my school had a bomb threat once. I don't remember much about it but I think it was in like freshman year?

Also the economics teacher got fired my junior year after he was molesting students for like 5 years or some shit and someone finally told administration

did he go to jail

my friend and his friend put little firework bombs in trashcans and got the school in lockdown
they got forced to go to a detention school

A Junior at my old high school basically held the girls bathroom hostage and raped a bunch of the girls in there at gunpoint. Police came and he fired a few shots before killing himself. Traumatizing for the whole school.

>OP asks question about events at people's schools
>immediately starts an argument about height.
Am I missing something here or is this the Russian trollbot having a wee bit of a glitch?

Attached: rq0n7Bv8inJ1uM2ImYwEwnTShYz9lMl9vY3AlLl8kZmNjAwplZQNkZmDkYzcjMj_3D_3D.jpg (220x165, 10K)

>in the process of defending himself, smashed a guy into a sink, took a broken shard and stabbed his carotid
Fair
>The second guy tried to get away only to get tackled and strangled to death on the bathroom floor. Somehow had his left eye removed in the process and almost bit his tongue in half.
And that's how you lose your chance for parole, good job.

oh you sir are probably a gold mine of stories.

lay on us some good'ns

Attached: 1367330562497.gif (285x284, 1.94M)

a kid got arrested for cp

Literally nothing. Some bomb threats here and there, but that's it. Fun.

I can't stand the ideology that says you cannot defend yourself or property from a fleeing criminal.
How is it just for someone to be able to do literally anything they want to you, and as long as they run away you can't touch them?
It's a crock of shit and goes against logic.
You toucha my shit you die.

Attached: DFLhFInUQAA0sKf.jpg (819x1024, 390K)

In middle school a granny who just dropped off his grandchild and was driving a big ass hummer ran over a little kid that was crossing the road, she thought the thing she was dragging was one of those orange traffic cones so she gave it more was, turns out the kid's backpack was stuck under the truck and she ended up scraping the kid over the pavement for about 20 meters before people got in front of the vehicle forcing her to stop.

What gun control? Don't get me wrong, as a hobbyist of guns myself, I understand there are waiting periods and whatnot, but you can't seriously sit there and tell me there isn't something seriously flawed about the way the current system works. I don't buy into the notion that the answer is to just shrug our shoulders and go "oh well, it's what the constitution says so i guess this is life now". Fuck that. There has to be a better way of vetting people that doesn't infringe on sane, well-balanced people's constitutional rights to own firearms.

For starters, why the fuck aren't metal detectors ever in the conversation? Money? Meanwhile kids die. Fucking pathetic how apathetic this country's citizens have become.

I think he means at his school, dubs

Some kid wrote 'the bomb's going off at 3' on the wall in the bathroom to get out of an exam. Dumb but it worked lmao

You're transparent.
Also public shootings are a societal problem, not a legal one.

Some dude paid a down syndrome kid in our class $20 to shit his pants. He did it and had to get picked up to go home and change.

I'm your age and we had bomb threats every year, kids would bring guns to school every year too and get suspended or expelled. Fights, kids bringing knives to school, gang activity. School was not entirely pleasant. Public school kind of sucks and I can see why some kids go homicidal tbh.

rednecks get dumber everyday, must be the fentanyl

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

i live in the most boring fucking community imaginable

Just nudes being sent on mass scales and me being a dumb kid selling acid in school thankfully never getting caught

Okay, so when i was about to graduate high school i got really tired of dealling with the fags at my school and descided to move schools. The place i went to had an open campus, and i mean OPEN. You could walk across the street and eat McDonalds for lunch without anyone questioning you. One day i start looking around and everyone is looking kinda out of it over by my next class. I turn around and see a guy in a clown costume running away. This guy gave about 200 marijuana vape pens to every kid in the school all without being noticed, now, you might be wondering why this story is so tragic... I DIDNT FUCKING GET ONE.

That's a pretty good way to go out

Oh a football team nig stabbed his pregnant girlfriend to death.

And a kid fucked a fat bus driver lady I keep forgetting shit.

Attached: aAcd6jrCF.png (540x540, 656K)

3 suicides, 4 deaths in a crash, 10th grade teacher banging a freshman, multiple bomb threats, guy brought a crossbow to school, and the vice principal was a pedophile. So yeah pretty fun experience, only thing I ever did was sell weed and spray paint swastikas everywhere

In 8th grade, this girl sucked off some guy in the restrooms. I'm not sure if they were caught or exactly how the story went, but the girl told administrators that she was forced to. The guy went to DAEP after and I didn't hear much after that. The girl, however, was asked by a friend what happened while being secretly recorded. In the video, she admitted it wasn't rape. When the video was taken to administrators, the girl ran off to Mexico and didn't return to school. Not sure what happened after that because I left that school district.

Someone fired a couple shots into the ceiling then fled to the bathroom and an heroed

Once I hit 6’ (age 17) I stopped growing haven’t grown at all in 3 years

my friend brought home made smoke bombs to school made out of two two-litre bottle caps taped together with the powder inside and a fuse out of the top. he had them in an egg carton in his locker. Someone overheard him talking to me and my brother about them and told a teacher. the whole thing got blown WAY out of proportion. I remember reading in the paper about it that they were "tennis ball sized bombs hidden in an egg carton"
he got expelled. The whole thing happened as everyone was leaving school so there was no lockdown or anything

Good.

someone posted on snap saying dont come to school tomorrow with a fake gun as a "joke"

>>three months later the police come to school

Attached: 1557119042988.jpg (616x441, 51K)

I shut down the whole schools electrical grid and got everyone off school
>inverted ferris buller

Attached: 1556598367897 (1).jpg (242x200, 16K)

A nigger ate someone's brains.
On campus.

>>This is why I support the KKK.

The oldest guys of our school (around 8 of them) are a squad that literally leaks nudes. But the dumbest part is, all those girls still believe them when they say "I won't show anyone". One time a girl actually killed herself because her boyfriend knew that she had sent nudes to those guys. They never get punished, the whole school knows and the teachers do too and most of the nudes are from minors but they never get punished