What are some good comfy games Yea Forums?

What are some good comfy games Yea Forums?

Attached: image_28.jpg (923x713, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrz9_Fe-Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abzu on steam, play with controller. Can be 5 bucks or cheaper

can confirm

Candy land

for a developmentally disabled manchild like you? go fish seems appropriate.

Jotun is on sale in steam. I enjoyed bit for 5ish bucks

Slime Rancher

fuckin about on garry's mod can be good fun. otherwise poker night at the inventory

I know it's old but Doom is always fun to play every few years especially with the cheat codes to make the critters attack each other.

binding of isaac

Abzu was such a disappointment.

Pretty though.

Anyone ever play Astrotit? It's like Space Invaders but with titties squirting milk blobs.

Minecraft is hella comfy sometimes

A problem playing some of these old games is the timing is off a lot with multicore, multiprocessor machines. I know there are programs to slow it down a certain process but they never get it quite right.

Frogger
youtube.com/watch?v=WNrz9_Fe-Us

Starbound is really comfy. Not the best game put there, but it has a good feel

Masturbation.

Old-school Chadscape

chess

For instance did you know chess is believed to have originated in Eastern India, c. 280–550,[8] in the Gupta Empire,[9][10][11][12] where its early form in the 6th century was known as chaturaṅga (Sanskrit: चतुरङ्ग), literally four divisions [of the military] – infantry, cavalry, elephants, and chariotry, represented by the pieces that would evolve into the modern pawn, knight, bishop, and rook, respectively. Thence it spread eastward and westward along the Silk Road. The earliest evidence of chess is found in the nearby Sassanid Persia around 600, where the game came to be known by the name chatrang. Chatrang was taken up by the Muslim world after the Islamic conquest of Persia (633–44), where it was then named shatranj, with the pieces largely retaining their Persian names. In Spanish "shatranj" was rendered as ajedrez ("al-shatranj"), in Portuguese as xadrez, and in Greek as ζατρίkιον (zatrikion, which comes directly from the Persian chatrang),[13] but in the rest of Europe it was replaced by versions of the Persian shāh ("king"), which was familiar as an exclamation and became the English words "check" and "chess".

The oldest archaeological chess artifacts, ivory pieces, were excavated in ancient Afrasiab, today's Samarkand, in Uzbekistan, central Asia, and date to about 760, with some of them possibly older. The oldest known chess manual was in Arabic and dates to 840–850, written by al-Adli ar-Rumi (800–870), a renowned Arab chess player, titled Kitab ash-shatranj (Book of the chess). This is a lost manuscript, but referenced in later works. The eastern migration of chess, into China and Southeast Asia, has even less documentation than its migration west. The first reference to chess, called Xiang Qi, in China comes in the xuán guaì lù (玄怪录, record of the mysterious and strange) dating to about 800. Alternatively, some contend that chess arose from Chinese chess or one of its predecessors, although this has been contested

The game reached Western Europe and Russia by at least three routes, the earliest being in the 9th century. By the year 1000, it had spread throughout both Muslim Iberia and Latin Europe. A Latin poem de scachis dated to the late 10th century has been preserved in Einsiedeln Abbey. A famous 13th-century manuscript covering shatranj, backgammon, and dice is known as the Libro de los juegos.

consider meditation

this
i downloaded it again couple days ago
1.7.2 is so good

try the pokemon trading card game, it's pretty friendly and easily to learn.

Around 1200, the rules of shatranj started to be modified in southern Europe, and around 1475, several major changes made the game essentially as it is known today. These modern rules for the basic moves had been adopted in Italy and Spain. Pawns gained the option of advancing two squares on their first move, while bishops and queens acquired their modern abilities. The queen replaced the earlier vizier chess piece towards the end of the 10th century and by the 15th century had become the most powerful piece; consequently modern chess was referred to as "Queen's Chess" or "Mad Queen Chess". Castling, derived from the "kings leap" usually in combination with a pawn or rook move to bring the king to safety, was introduced. These new rules quickly spread throughout western Europe.

based chess poster

Maybe but did you know that writings about the theory of how to play chess began to appear in the 15th century. The Repetición de Amores y Arte de Ajedrez (Repetition of Love and the Art of Playing Chess) by Spanish churchman Luis Ramirez de Lucena was published in Salamanca in 1497. Lucena and later masters like Portuguese Pedro Damiano, Italians Giovanni Leonardo Di Bona, Giulio Cesare Polerio and Gioachino Greco, and Spanish bishop Ruy López de Segura developed elements of openings and started to analyze simple endgames.

That's pretty friendly and easy to learn too.

Pre Big Bang Maplestory. Gotta find a server though.

people respect you if you are great, hell even competent at chess. people ridicule you and pity you if you even play pokemon.

Stardew Valley is pretty much the definition of comfy.

Attached: C6887D74-CB33-4F01-B69E-DF559D848630.jpg (1600x800, 148K)

Skate 3, played it beofore pewdiepie killed it. Such a chill game, some real good tunes too

Attached: 1556684965769.png (657x527, 115K)

>Wake up
>Go to work
>Socialize
>Repeat
Sounds terrible.

for those with 2 digit iqs. chess on the other hand is challenging, teaches basic strategy, and is a great way to make friends.

SKATE 3, EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS

can confirm, best comfy game, can hop in and switch your brain completely off, it's fun all the time, got sick of the music by 2010 tho

Seconding this, Doom has held up wonderfully over the years.

Attached: Meet_baron.png (1280x960, 101K)

Chicken Invaders is fun

Attached: Chicken_Invaders-w-revenge.jpg (1493x480, 311K)

Chess is so fucking boring.
I can't even imagine how bored the grand masters get at the beginning of a game knowing they're just going to start off with the same fucking moves they've done thousands of times before.

That's not physically possible. A bull is only strong because of it's large torso. It's lifting that. In a human body especially in that situation. WTF is it eating. What bread it. And anyways. Not possible for it to have strength that couldn't be conquered by a human. especially dooms strength.

The gardens between is super relaxing

Attached: tgb_landscape_promo.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

Starting On the second turn, top level players begin revving their brains in a way that you or I literally could not possibly imagine.

Attached: Murray_Head-One_Night_in_Bangkok.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I have bursts of playing it for 2-3 hours a day for 2-3 weeks then stop for 4 months

Hella good game though, finally got married to Abigail in current farm. If only could get real gf though

Gardener thought she'd get an Aubrey story. Which wasn't an Aubrey story. I was slow through are relationship. Though this chick thought I would rush things into sex which is what her and Stormie were waiting for. Which would be an abuse of strength and knowledge. You can't make a relationship out of some fast movie magic followed by you leaving me when you siphon me like a mexican gas station.

factorio

Tonka Construction