Whats the best thing a girl has done to you in bed?

Whats the best thing a girl has done to you in bed?

Faggots are welcomed 2 this place is too stained for me to care at this point.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557278034123.jpg (610x1255, 39K)

used to titty fuck me until i came all over her tits, also would ride me, take my cock out and put it in her ass with out prompting... god i miss fucking her. Such a slut

Woke the girl I was cheating on my wife up one morning in a hotel we got for the evening decided to get some morning sex in. Fucked her on her side and when I was about to come I told
Her to come get her breakfast and dumped a load in her mouth. Idk if it’s hot but I was spur of the moment and she was a mess all day after that I couldn’t keep her off me

swallowed my dick to the base, stuck out her tongue and massaged my balls with it when I started cumming. it really was a fantastic blowjob.

kinda miss her. used to hang out, eat and drink, watch movies, do some kinky shit now and then. good times.

Let me Fucking sleep

Tried to give a bj and solve a rubik's cube simultaneously

>laying in bed watching a movie
>she starts touching my thighs idly, get kinda hard
>wordlessly pulls my pants down and takes my cock out
>doesn't say anything just starts sucking and does a great job
>giggles when I put my hand on her head and push down
>jizz down her throat
>she fucking thanks me for it
>this bitch just gave me an unprompted bj because she likes sucking dick and then thanked me for blowing a load in her mouth

Another
>fucking her from behind
>"wait user i don't want it like this anymore"
>oh wait wtf
>"get some lube i want you to fuck my ass"
>oh fuck yes
>take out time, work up to it
>can't go hard but I can tell she's doing her best to take it and I love that
>nut in her ass, she fucking loves it

This my current gf. She's a ball of fun outside the bedroom, too. I'm planning on marrying her because I think I'd have to be fucking retarded not to.

This or on top of me and switched cock from her pussy to her ass and kept riding

marry her now.

my ex used to do that shit loved it

She let me lick her ass while blowing me, that was fucking hot

RARE

Attached: 1555169749231.png (500x500, 4K)

How big is your cock?

bj's with a finger in the ass
also mommy rp

All were done by Crystal K from Ohio. Too many to list. That girl was amazing. I think she lives in southern Ohio now but when I was with her it was northeast/ Cleveland area. Still can’t listen to that one Lenny Kravitz CD. Mama Said. She played it on a loop all night and we just fucked our brains out. I hear songs from that and it takes me back

Stuck a vibrating cock ring on me and pushed a butt plug into my ass before giving me the blowjob of the century.
Pic related.

Attached: received_1296365127086274.jpg (1198x2048, 261K)

Felt loved.

Well done? So you've found someone who enjoys sex. Fucking hell this thread is full of cringe shit

>washed my sheets for me
Thanks mom

Worked herself so perfectly while riding me that I came prematurely, and she just waiting with a big smile while I got ready for round two.

Greatest one night stand of my life.

i love it when they can ride..

sauce now

Horny ex girlfriend started to ride my morning wood before I even woke up