Does anyone seriously believe that 6 million yids were killed in the holocaust...

Does anyone seriously believe that 6 million yids were killed in the holocaust? Seems like a ridiculously inflated number to me, fam

Attached: index.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super Mega Ultra Hyper Edgelord Thread

I dont know. You tell me

Attached: 1529538500820.jpg (970x710, 243K)

Considering how plenty more people died on the eastern front, yeah. Oh and 6 million is a really small number when we are talking about all of europe.

It was probably something close to that. Now get the fuck off my Yea Forums

That's only twice as many people as the denver metro area. That isnt that much retard. Entire countries were wiped out

>Now get the fuck off my Yea Forums
Lol no

It's always funny to see people get upset at such a simple question.

>Entire countries were wiped out
which ones?

oy vey shut it down

i think he meant so many people were killed, it equates to the population of several countries. about 80 million people, or about 3% of the planet's population.at that time.

This is bait, again, and again, and again, and again. Disinformation like this has been going around before Guttenberg's bible. Yeah, and the earths flat, there's no such thing as space travel, and big foot lives in the forest. Jesus fucking Christ with these fools.

You forgot about giant, hungry black dicks. Forests of black dicks. Ecosystems of black dicks. Spiral galaxies made out of meaty black dicks.

The real disinformation is the assertion the 6 million+ jews were killed during WWII. Absolute nonsense.

>actually... the fake thing i said was true! and... not fake!

wow good one. i'm convinced.

keep posting more, retard

No, 6 million Jews died. There were another ~6 million gypsies, slavs, Communists

Of course, its difficult to get a hard number. But the Nazis kept VERY good record of their sneaky activities from 1942-1944, and while a lot of it was burned, it has been objectively proven that the camps existed, that millions were killed in them, and that everyone denying that is a fucking dipshit faggot who probably spends more time talking about the “jewish question” then he ever did in a fucking history class.

that's not a forest, that's just Yea Forums

Because at this point its just something murdering lowlifes talk about.

got 'em again, you're on fire kid

I've met 1 jew in my entire life, yet I'm supposed to believe that 6 million of them were in fucking Germany of all places? Why were they there?

>No, 6 million Jews died.

Attached: 1552725662190.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Shouldn’t you be on a trap/cuck thread?

it's not a jewish conspiracy that you don't have any friends buddy

Automatically linking separate issues doesn’t delegitimize the current question fuckface.

Oh good. They lied. Then lets make them give Israel back to the Arabs and move them all back to Europe and America

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 19K)

Where's that from and why do the years looked shopped in? Have you verified those numbers or do you just take memes as fact?

>1933
>100% confidence in their technology to accurately count population

ya ok

I mean entire countries were wiped out of all the Jews living there. Like Poland. Which was a predominately Jewish country I think

>complain about the number 6 million being used too often
>actually the complainers are the ones mentioning and stating it the most
irony

you met one? one? where the fuck do you live? North Dakota? Goddamit boy, get the fuck out of where ever the hell you are at and go visit the city. Jesus Christ, this is exactly why you believe the things that you do: you lack experience and knowledge. Your ignorance is coming off of you in waves man.

And you take the bait every single time.

Using blanket statements like this outs you as a fool. Perhaps you’re a murdering lowlife?

as far as i know it's been a mostly catholic country for a long time, but they killed plenty of polish people who weren't jewish too. slavs weren't considered aryan either.

Because the Jews got their homeland taken away from them so they spread out all over Europe. Then they retook their homeland in the exact same spot. Which happened around the 40s. Which was predicted in the bible. 1 of the many signs of the end times

I think Poland was predominantly Polish...

Yes you fucking slag . 6 million died in those gas Chambers . I mean how can someone just get rid of 60 million people ?? That's why today we have memorials of this 600 million you fucking idiot . Maybe next time think before you insult 6 billion people who died at the hands of a ignorant society.

Read about the Nuremberg trial. They admit to it and dont even fucking care.

It’s low if anything. Germany is still garbage.

Well you see my not-so-bright friend, it does not refute a point that, by now, clearly does not need refuting. Instead, it is amalgamation of similar concepts, all being based upon the same concept: "some evil persons are lying to us!" so in that context, it is very appropriate. Now go back to class before you miss recess.

>murdering lowlifes
Like Israel's army?

The amount of backlash you get from asking this question is suspicious. It’s one of the few things you can be legit be attacked for asking...

I posted it again, mom!!! Do I get to suck daddy’s dick today!?!

This level of certainty for an event this guy had absolutely no connection to is suspicious... watch him try and say his relatives were there...

I think Germany has paid enough for it's sins, it's time to forgive and more on.

But the Bible is a lie... so what the fuck are you? Some kind of demon? Lol.

If Palestine would fuck off and leave the Jews alone then Israel wouldn't be doing shit except existing

US tax dollars sent to ISISrael as aid are spent hiring people to set the shoah straight for you here on Yea Forums.

Attached: Jonathon Blakeley A guide to Hasbara trolls.png (816x4732, 605K)

Oh please.

I find how German imports Muslims to rape their daughters HILARIOUS

well, you're an idiot, so your ignorance is not surprising

You are clearly fucking retarded and don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about. I would tell you to catch up on logic but I think English would be a better subject for you to work on...

Try reading it for once u moron. Theres so much stuff that was written thousands of years ago in the bible that's been proven facts. And predictions that came true. They found things at the bottom of the red sea where moses split the sea. They found fish bones at the tops of the highest mountains on earth from the flood. And so much more

Yeah, cause we killed most of them Dum Dum

it's not suspicious, you get backlash because it's a historical fact with a lot of evidence supporting it. asking the question means you're choosing to believe a made up bullshit conspiracy instead of actual truth.

the question has been answered, asking it again just outs you as an anti-semite and racist.

Are you upset, dude?

STFU dumb ass

Lol but why u mad tho?

Actually Hitler had 12 million people murder.
And Stalin had more than that killed and Mao killed even more.

Hitler's numbers were rookie numbers.

Jews are just 0.0025% of the world's population, 1.4% of the US population, yet we are neck deep in jews on a daily basis here.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Yea Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E

Attached: 1557280215218.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Because your a fucking faggot

"Gee tee eff oh muh bee"

Do you read anything else? The Bible blatantly contradicts itself and you believe it’s the word of god? You should go jump off a tall building and join your god in paradise! The rest of us are going to laugh at you brainless shitwads because there isn’t any truth in or around the Bible. You are a demon. Enjoy hell :)

Just saying there isn’t any evidence to the contrary and calling anyone who questions it a racist? Real intellectual.

The holocost happened and it was ended by american formation. Not by returning pursuits of war but liberation of an oppressed people. They were fully and completely liberated, and they know that they deserve reparation but instead just decide to take it out on the world by being little sneaks.

Don't ever trust a jew because they will rob you of it until you have nothing left to fold over. They are a mad people and happy to get reverant and shit when you bring up their traditions. Gaslight you into having to relive what they went through for you to understand they are right to scam and solicit others for money cuz "youre anti semetic putz".

ever been to the skull city thing below france? its not even meant to be all jews or anything, but jsut seeing the shear size of that plus actual ww2 camps/gravesites you can visit ... i saw enough in my backpacking time over there to know the only thing that may be "false" is the number may be off... but not by enough to throw off the fact that the hitler/nazism CALLED for the eradication of the jews ...

this is just very loosely connected circumstantial "evidence" used to prop up a conspiracy/racist agenda. indoctrinated idiots. you could have adolf hitler resurrected telling them "yes i extreminated millions of jews, i fuckin hated jews and loved killing them" and they would still say "no, hes lying" or "jews paid him to say it" or some crazy shit.

the dumbest aspect for me is that the idea is the jews are faking all of this so they can be in power and stuff.... but at the same time, according to these peoples theories the jews are like richest of the rich, which means they already have and have had power, which means, wtf is the point of them having some large conspiracy to "take over" if they had already taken over?

smh

wow fag type much?

Sure kid

I do.

The german youth are still very angry and actively commit hate crimes in the name of hitler. Constantly if their behavoir is not abaded. Germans are fucked up people that were reduced to acts of animal and domestic abuse once the war ended and they simply retain that nature that its oaky dokey to harm the weak for entertainment or as a stress reducer.

well let me rephrase it so you might understand.

asking a question in a public forum isn't a good way to learn things. people can be wrong, and misinformation can be spread easily, especially in an anonymous setting. reading, researching, talking to experts; these are good way to learn things. if you want to know the answer to the question "did 6 million jews really dies during ww2", the way to find that out is to actually go and find out the answer.

if you're asking this question in a public forum, you're not asking it because you genuinely want to know the answer. you already know the answer. you're asking it because you want to piss people off. that's why you get backlash.

Except you’re just ignoring any cited references outside your backpacking experiences... why, in the middle of a massive war, would they kill millions of internal citizens in gas chambers? Why Jews? Saying hitler didn’t like them doesn’t seem like justification for the enactment of those orders on behalf of millions of soldiers.

Seriously learn2logic fuckwit. An amalgamation of flat earth cosmological theory and ww2 historical theories proves your “shit-for-brains” is a miracle for having survived this far.

I find how Germans commit hate crimes HILARIOUS

weak

seems legit

You just look retarded when we realize you’re trying to compare a cosmological theory with a historical theory. Dress it up however you want but it’s still illogical and illustrates you’re clearly ignorant of how things work. Even if the same person represents two different ideas they aren’t “similar” because “the same thinking”... that nonsense is 2nd grade and doesnt apply in the real world.

So astute. You must be genius.

i was recently in gdansk in poland, and visited the ww2 museum there. you should try something like that, going into the world and seeing a place where evidence has been gathered specifically so that people can see it and learn the context around it.

and if you starting doubting that items in museums are real, which have had their origins and authenticity verified by professional historians, then you might as well stop trusting any source of information. hell, this whole website could be a government front in order to make you, specifically you, believe certain "facts" and share your inner thoughts. it could be one big experience to see how much nonsense one person will actually believe.

but that would be crazy, right dave?

ok

>You get a fallacy!
>You get a fallacy!
>Fallacies for everyone!
The post

You were looking for /pol/

Attached: GET OUT REEEE.gif (295x210, 868K)

(((history class)))

>Projection intensifies

Duh, the German people are widely known for being slothful, unorganized, and wholly lacking in overall effectiveness when it comes to most activities.

U r gay u fucking nigger jew

I would think you would be happy knowing 6 million jews did not die during the holocaust. What are you, some kind of anti-semite?

So if we don’t trust what museums have to say we can’t trust anything? They likely get shit wrong frequently. Have you ever done research on the historical accuracy of museum exhibits? The results may be surprising.... it’s just all too interesting how easy people accept things they don’t have information for... I’m not saying it did or didn’t. Just pointing out that people defend this vehemently for some reason. Interesting because “grandma was gassed” isn’t likely motivation anymore.

>(((evidence)))

Attached: 1557248105256.png (1013x840, 1.06M)

Attached: 1557253639058.jpg (565x503, 150K)

It couldnt be more clear that you are a literal kike.

what's the origin of the forgeries? because it looks like someone shopped a bunch of real photos, then claimed the shops were being passed off as genuine, but who ever actually said they were genuine? like where and when were they published?

Its crazy how many kikes took a break from nigger posting to come defend their historical victimhood cash cow itt

Wake up you cucks, these kike faggots have infested all areas of descent to try to control the narrative.

>muh lamp shades
>muh roller coaster of death
>much masterbation torcher machines
>muh babie catapults

It was real in my mind, as they say...

Don't pretend you haven't, at least, seen the top-left picture plastered all over media and books over the past decades.

Attached: 1557247710284.png (986x867, 1.21M)

Six million, six thousand, who cares? How would it make any difference?

Ok the other hand, propaganda is a lie that you tell over and over until it becomes true. The true number is now six million. End of discussion.

it's not that interesting. the human brain basically believes everything it sees and hears. that's how we're able to have genuine emotional responses to things like movies and fictional books; things we know are fake but can still relate and react to. it's why urban legends and conspiracy theories are so readily believed with little to no actual evidence of any kind.

the point is that one side of these arguments has a mountain of evidence that, sure, may have the odd minor inconsistency in it, but still represents an agreed upon representation of "fact", the closest thing we have to objective truth. hundreds of people, experts, putting their time and effort into researching, discussing, challenging, all to give some degree of certainty to a theory, statement, narrative etc.

and the other side is just asking asinine questions and making things up. and then, because humans tend to believe everything they see and hear, more people will start to buy into this fakey fake "the truth is out there" nonsense. the vehemence you're seeing is from people that choose to believe that some sources can be trusted and some truths exist, and they're frustrated by the people that don't seem to care what's real and what isn't. it's post truth, it's fake news. it's the world we live it, and it pisses some people off.

it's not interesting, it's sad.

i definitely haven't. i'm not american though, if that matters.

Attached: 90767853-C9E3-4293-9627-EFF6959AA804.jpg (600x600, 42K)

But they counted the 6 gorillion

I never understood holocaust denialism. Shouldn't y'all neo-nazis be proud of your accomplishment?

You do realize your whole "argument" can be said back to you about your beliefs and your "truth"?
Also, claiming that visiting the locations and reading from the plaques gives you undeniable truth and evidence is so absurd it makes me wonder why I'm even replying to you.

Attached: 1418331436247.png (491x491, 285K)

No, it was 5,999,999

>>Mah freedom
So american. So edgy worldly.

Bullshit
No such thing in the bible
Stop watching Benny Hinn

How did OP deny the holocaust? All he said was 6 mil is a high number

Don't try to twist his words

Requesting the picture of Hugh from Jimmy Neutron with holocaust details over the entire picture explaining how they couldn't kill 3% of the population every day, ending in "isn't that just quacking crazy".

Can't find on google images.

1. Suppose you decided to sell your house and estimated its value between $1 million and $3 million.

2. Suppose several people offer you $6 million for it.

3. How much time do you spend trying to figure out the actual value and how much time do you spend discrediting people who say that your house isn't worth $6 million?

what the fuck are you on about??

this is exactly my point. what do you actually believe is true? not about the holocaust, just in life? what evidence do you actually have that anything in your life is real?

did you figure out that you're adopted? no point in getting a DNA test, that's just a piece of paper given to you by a "doctor" whose real job is to keep you believing the lie. the radio, the tv, the internet, it's all just us. you think you're actually talking to different people on your little screens? all these different little websites? you're not, it's just us same 6 guys keeping you entertained by responding directly, the rest is just bots.

everyone in your life is lying to you. no one really loves you. prove me wrong.

If you don't get his point, you're a retard.

shut up nerd

does anyone really care? old fucking news. move on.

If, by several people, you mean Russian propagandists attempting to inflate their own heroism by inflating the atrocities of their vanquished foe, then... yes. That’s absolutely what happened.

The initial claims were 2-3 mil. Russians came out with 6. 6 got headlines.

wow so angry

Where pseudo american faggots gathers to argue while fantasing about each other feminines penises. Live up your faggot country dying in your healthcare system. Lolollolllllllĺooooooooool

I think that if you rounded up every Jewish person between the Baltic and Black seas, and essentially used them as machinery to create products to kill Jews more efficiently, I think roughly a million a year sounds like a solid estimate. 3300 a day between 1200 or so camps.

You live in a cave ? Or did your SS grandpappy fill your head full of rubbish ? One or the other I’m not quite sure.

Your self esteem is dangerously low. I think you should phone a friend.

Nope not at all. Also really believe the Russians killed the most. Then there is the fact we bombed them so they couldnt feed anyone. Sure some died but thats war.

Sounds very similar to buying the most expensive thing (possibly overpaying) because it inflates your ego.

This is still means you are very stupid.

Wooden doors for gas chambers?
Wasting resources on what you consider the worse of the worse of society while your supply lines are fucked?
Putting efforts into decimating "A race" while the enemy is raping your ass?

Hitler and Himmler might not had been the best military strategist of all time, his generals on the other hand have some upper hand on that.

Also, a conspiranoid hypothesis does not mean there might not be some truth to it, and on this specific aspect the conspiracy states as follow;

>Hitler are in power in Germany
>Jews are owners of the international banks and the banking system
>Germany, Japan and many of the non allied countries (to jews obviously) gets literally buttfucked after the first half of the Great War
>Hitler makes it to power, through bullshitery and murder but that's beyond the point now
>Germany is taken over by the nazionalist party
>Some of the 'Powerful' jews in Germany fuck off before shit reached the fan
>The nazionalist party gets hold of huge fuckint load of money to finance their growth
>(Make a guess where the money came from?)
>Despite the expressed and open hate Hitler and his party profess toward the banking elite they get financed into power
>Shit get's out of hand when Hitler killed his opposition
>Some bankers tried to pull some shit off at Poland to retaliate agaisnt Hitler shenanigans
>The shitfest ensued

Pretty typical Russian behavior.

Wew lad, harboring a lot of personal issues there, aren't you?
The point was, you Nihilistic philosophy major muppet, do not take information given to you as undeniable fact, question everything. As you said:
>[...]putting their time and effort into researching, discussing, challenging, all to give some degree of certainty to a theory, statement, narrative etc.
Why not put that effort in yourself? Why follow the mainstream or media dictated information? Why defend any of it if you're not sure yourself and someone gave you information to shake your foundation?
On that note:
>
did you figure out that you're adopted? no point in getting a DNA test, that's just a piece of paper given to you by a "doctor" whose real job is to keep you believing the lie. the radio, the tv, the internet, it's all just us. you think you're actually talking to different people on your little screens? all these different little websites? you're not, it's just us same 6 guys keeping you entertained by responding directly, the rest is just bots.
Making a radical, sarcastic statement like that just to undermine my opinion makes you look even worse defending your stance.
But you do you, buddy.

Attached: 1537940507190.jpg (500x365, 39K)

Wew lad.

Attached: 1520274243748.png (478x482, 103K)

Give me the fucking Hugh picture guys.

cool greentext

but seriously, at some point there has to be an answer to the question, otherwise why ask it? will there ever be a source that you personally trust? what do you actually personally think happened? if a museum isn't a trustworthy source, where are you getting your information, and why do you trust it?

56.000.000 people die every 365 days.

I'm the 7th guy

That’s today. What was it in the 30s and 40s?

>Do I have a less than six inch penis?

Why should there be only one source? That's how you do research. One trusts facts, or if not proven as fact, the most logical information stated.
Take information from the museum by all means, but don't take it as a definite fact. Use that information for further research. It's not that hard, really.

Attached: 1557254505671.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Probably pretty high for a while there. Germany was slaughtering Europe, Japan was slaughtering Asia and the Pacific, and Russia was slaughtering... Russia.

what other sources do you use? seriously, i get that museums may not be 100% accurate, but what's going to more accurate than that? and how much are they really going to differ?

>it has been objectively proven that the camps existed, that millions were killed in them
>>gas chambers with normal doors

sure kiddo

that;s just it, the number is too large to hoax.

Got em

Americans and christians have wiped out nearly an entire race and are still continuing to fuck the last of them over to this day. Six million isn't that much.

We put the Japanese in camps in WWII.

The Great Wall of China was built not only with stone, but with dead bodies.

Now we have immigrant children in camps, still on American soil. You shouldn't be surprised by a mere six million. They're just trying to cover it up.

But you know what you call a prison for jews that isn't a camp? Jew-venile hall.

The victors write the history my friend

Of course they’re going to play Hitlers bad deeds to the fucking max so people feel sorry for the jews just like how blacks want us to feel sorry for their slavery history

Attached: 24910F6C-02FF-4143-AC84-88A7D945B45E.jpg (480x480, 17K)

It's not "a source", it's research. It's not only me personally, it's a collective effort. It's not just this specific topic in question, it's anything you might come across in life.
For example: Anti-vaxers. Research was done on a sample of only autistic kids and how many of them were vaccinated. Result: Vaccines cause autism. People ate it up as it were free chicken nuggets, without taking a minute to think it over. The result is as you can see today. If you don't see the problem in the study itself that makes you research the topic, well, can't help you further.

Attached: 1391525445638.jpg (604x687, 121K)

Dude Russia lost more than 13% of their population. In fact if you were a russian male born in 1923 you had an 80% chance of dying before your 25th birthday.

So the blacks won?

been to school?

Just like Tony Stark, Black Widow and capt America died in Endgame

Thats because you are fucking retarded user