What’s Yea Forums‘s opinion on lucid dreaming? How often do you lucid dream?

What’s Yea Forums‘s opinion on lucid dreaming? How often do you lucid dream?

Attached: BD1B38DC-9898-4577-AD20-65C0C93FADF5.jpg (1723x1080, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HPauaZfL6BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like every night. I remember all my dreams and atleast 75% are lucid

Now is that something that naturally just happens or are you in some way making yourself dream like that?

Naturally. I've always remembered my dreams. I still remember dreams I had when I was very young. When I was under 10yo I used to have the same dreams every night. Or atleast be in the same place. And do the same things for the most part. Eventually i started to realize I was in a dream. Then i started to be able to control it. Now when ever i realize I'm dreaming i usually do 1 of 2 things
>fly
>go find bitches to fuck

Smoking weed lowers your dream recall and thus your chances of becoming lucid in a dream. I've been lucid dreaming since I was a lil lad, and smoking weed almost non stop for 6 years now, and don't have them when in my endless months of being high, but when I take a break from the bud, they come back after a week or 2 (if I focus on remembering my dreams after waking, dream journals help big time), and the longer I don't smoke weed like an idiot, the more powerful they become. I really need to find my willpower or else my spirit will decay with my body...

This isn't a fuckass PSA to not smoke weed, just my experience with it. Weed is fun, just try not to get hooked. People who say there is no weed addiction are bullshitting, there are certainly withdrawals and it quickly becomes a habit, perhaps not a hard drug addiction though.

I wish you good luck in all the wondrous realms of existence!

And the times I dont realize I'm dreaming are always a nightmare.

I'm not one of those people who obsess about making themselves have lucid dreams, so I've very rarely ever have them, and either wake up from the excitement of realizing I'm dreaming before I get the chance to make use of my knowledge, or get distracted and forget that I'm dreaming, essentially falling back asleep while still in the dream. Both of these problems could be lessened with practice, but I just don't care enough to really try.

The very few times I've managed to stay in the dream while remaining aware I'm dreaming (maybe twice in my entire life) were indescribably wonderful.
I could conjure people into being and they would have absolute fidelity. Even knowing they were part of the dream, and trying to find something about them to prove to myself they were part of the dream, the only thing I could find was that they didn't react with enough emotion to the things I made them do. It was like having the cheat codes to the universe, but the down side is that everybody else has had a lobotomy and so barely reacts to your godlike power.
I am a total pervert and so both of my successful lucid dreams intermediately turned sexually perverse, but hey, no regrets. It's a free pass to experience absolutely anything you want to experience, with no limits, no consequences, and no guilt.

I smoked weed for over 15 years and it never affected my lucid dreaming

What's your power level?

And lots of times I'll wake up to go pee and go back to sleep and resume the same dream I was in before I woke up

Power level? If ur asking how much I smoked? A fuck ton. I grew up in oregon it was always around. By the time I was 16 I got it for free and smoked every day all day till I was like 28

I think I did it once but I didn't fully comprehend the power I had over everything so it was more like a choose your own adventure where I could make the plot shift a little but I didn't have complete control over the characters, setting, genre, etc. I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

>as a kid
>nightmares
>dying/knocking off heads
>years later
>i was a baby ALIEN IN A HIGHCHAIR
>then
>district 9 purple planets teenage bug alien "trash planet"
>see thor Ragnarok
>inception is (the) shit
>sedatives after jaw surgery
>remembered/lived a different life
>

Hm, do you do anything specific to activate the lucid dream or just smoke n' sleep and it still comes naturally? Mine came naturally once in a while, but writing in the dream journal (notepad on PC for me) when I woke up caused them to happen lots more, once I had three in a week but then NOPE started tokin' up again and they stopped.

Attached: buscbusc.jpg (365x500, 40K)

Smoking never made a difference. I barely ever smoke anymore and they still come ever night. It feels like I dream all night long and I remember 100% of them. I might not remember them immediately after waking up but through out the day something will trigger my memory and i will remember them. Most of them I can control. I dream SOO much and I remember them all. Been like that my whole life, which has caused me to get dreams and real life mixed up. Lots of my memories from when I was young I dont even know what was a dream and what wasn't. It's annoying sometimes. I'll talk to people about something that happened a long time ago and they will say "uh that never happened" and I'll be like "oh fuck me I guess it was a dream"

moar?
>red water(neon-eva)
>im drowning/ waiting left arm extended
>see a person that lives on my street
>invert the physics
>pull friendo out of water
>"yes, thank you. man"
>return to first position

Attached: faces.jpg (800x959, 246K)

Every now and then.
Everytime i get a nightmare with an evil being i automatically know its just a dream and i can do whatever i want. Sometimes i get superpowers and fuck them up. Shits hella fun.

Attached: B1a1P+Z2F1S._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 29K)

And everytime I cry in my dreams I wake up with hella tears in my eyes. And if I ever fall under water i hold my breath like it's real until my lungs burst for air. Kinda scary sometimes

It's very rare I have a nightmare, but one thing that has happened a few times is a "ghost", usually the scenery is my childhood home past midnight, where my family felt the ghost of a scientist who killed himself in MY BEDROOM I shared with my sister after my family moved there and I was born, I never saw the ghost though. In the dream, I'm under a single blanket and it's dark, and I feel an entity I can't see, an entity of pure hatred, it's energy and vibration so intense that it's LOUD, and all I have to not get caught by this THING is the blanket, so I hide. I hide and fucking hope this thing passes over me.

I once dreamt outside of this reality. I was like all there was, was pic related expanding in it self. The sound i heard was like white noise when u pull the auxcord off the amp. I felt like i was drowning and woke up almost suffocating

Attached: 71ZkIPWhESL._SX355_.jpg (355x252, 24K)

I remember having something similar back in my childhood

That's some 4th dimensions shit. But since your not a 4th dimensional(or higher) being. Your mind/body couldn't comprehend anything that was going on

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-IAb-WNX1Y

It’s not an easy feat for me unfortunately so I’ve had limited success, but I’m continuously trying to master it.

why do you keep posting songs?

Can you find this sound effect on youtube? There are a few things I imagine by your description and no longer live in a house with amps to test this. Very interesting!

Sometimes i feel like i lack of a higher dimension. Time passing by just feels not right. I want to have every Moment forever. I wanna see the beginning and the end of things at the same time. Just like 2d beings just see a fraction of the 3rd dimension (a thin line progressing through time) we can only see a fraction of the 4rth dimension (a thin line progressing through time)
When you think about it: the third dimension is the time(4rthD) of the 2D world

I felt like something digital almost. Its like the sound you get from pulling the chord of your headphone while listening to music. Just not for a fraction of a second but for about 10sec straight

Besides having lucid dreams from time to time, another thing that happened a few times to me is sleep paralysis. It's generally dark but visible and lighter by the windows and I can see with my eyes closed, there is sometime slight differences in the environment, for example the first time it happened, I had a little pile of crafting foam (for larp weapons I never used because I was a nerd with no friends, still am!) and in the sleep paralysis, there was so much foam in the pile it almost reached the celing. I've never witnessed other entities present (thank fuck). I don't freak out, but I always find it uncanny that I can't move so I always slowly pull myself out of it, relaxed because I remember that it's a temporary state of being. Also I always hear this: youtube.com/watch?v=HPauaZfL6BI

I Dunno if i can call it lucid dreaming per se but i always manage to get a hold of myself whenever something significant happens, either im in any sort of danger. I can separate my conscious from the being. If im being chased or in an altercation i can fight back effectively. It goes on for a while but it gets boring. Like fighting effectively even after being hacked up bloody the illusion of danger just breaks. I wake up.

Attached: bd2c8d97abd2c9b4777c5a7a6c762677660f533a_00.gif (320x240, 275K)

So it was a CLLRLK crackling like sound or more of the FNNNnng energized metal sound akin to a mental overload and fail button in the game Operation?

I have something like this quiet often. Had it one time about 5 times in one night. I couldnt breath or move but felt awake. I forced myself to awake. And everytime that night it happened again as soon as i closed my eyes. It felt like dieing

Crackeling yes. Like something tried to steal my sense of sound lol

Holy fuck I couldn't imaging the horror of 5 in one night! I would just try to stay awake after it happens twice.

Perhaps it's like breathing in space, that was no dimension of sound as we know it and it wasn't some celestial nigga tryna steal yo senses.

When I was younger I was a heroin user and I used to have sleep paralysis all the time. I would wake up but my body would be asleep still. So my eyes were closed. But I would dream there was a monster attacking me and I would flail around violently but I couldn't wake up. My girlfriend always had to shake me awake.
That's a lil confusing. The only things I've read about the dimensions are. We are 3d beings and we see in 2d( what we see can be put in a picture) so for us to ACTUALLY see in 3d we would have to be 4d beings. Seeing in 3d is being able to see all sides of all things at the same time. Which is a trip. So 4d beings would have to BE all things in a way. So technically our world/universe is part of the 4th dimensions and any dimensions beyond that.

Yea i was like really tired and just wanted to slepp

Yea i felt like the creator itself wanted to fuck me up

.....Are you sure the monster wasn't a mental manifestation of your girlfriend shaking your defenseless body? Or did she witness you physically acting out while still unconscious and only then decided to attempt a waking?

She would wake up cuz I'm violently flailing next to her and making noises and she would wake me up to pull me out of it. After we broke up it kept happening and I would eventually wake up myself but it would take a while. Fuckin hated it

When was the last time you saw this monster? What did it look like? Do you think it's more than a creation of your mind?

It's been over 5 years since that happened. It was when I was using needles. And I dont even remember what it looked like. My vision was so blurry I couldn't really see. There was just some monster type being at the foot of my bed trying to attack me and I would try to kick it away or something. My eyes might have been barely open cuz I saw my surroundings but I was dreaming enough to see this monster standing in my room

I think it was just a dream I dont think it was real in any way. But I do believe in ghosts and spirits and crazy unexplainable things

Have you had sleep paralysis since that time without the monster appearing, or was sleep paralysis exclusive with this monster for you?

I havnt had it happen since. It was just the heroin in my system. The drug made me sleep really heavy so it was hard to wake up and it kept me in a dream like state even when my mind kind of woke up. Nothing like that ever happened again after I stopped using needles. I struggled with heroin for a long time after that but I just smoked it. So there wasn't enough in my system to ever do that to me. And that monster thing has never been in any of my dreams or anything since then either

Interesting, thanks for sharing! Glad it hasn't shown up since.

The first time I've had a lucid dream was fucking whack
I slept in class and the dream was me pretty much doing that except that I was aware that I was sleeping and I remember saying "why the fuck am I dreaming this?" And I remember feeling something on my back, like if someone was going down with their fingers and that's what woke me up. I asked my friends if they were fucking with me but they said no, I've never had a dream like that since