The girl I just started dating is really cool but she has an absolutely massive horse pussy...

The girl I just started dating is really cool but she has an absolutely massive horse pussy. I seems like she can barely feel me when we fuck, what’s the best way to pleasure a gigantic vagina?

Attached: DE1F06D1-657E-48F9-872C-DE7B1A8B848F.jpg (1536x2048, 319K)

throw a few fingers in there too

You need a bigger dick for that
/closed

Add a strap-on and dp her

Did you try to talk to her? Maybe that will resolve some things. If not just stick it in her butt kek

Punch it

69, clit lick and play with her anus.

when girls feel loose thats usually a good indication you're hitting it right..

Just fuck her ass only bro.

use more fingers until she says it's too many
ex-wife was tight and only wanted dick or two fingers, fiancee took a fist on our first fuck, and loves the feel of being stretched.

Wear it out, dont worry about her pleasure.

Youll never be happy and want to marry it. So be a degenerate and have fun abusing her till the next one shows up.

Sauce on this pic? That pussy is unbelievable

use both hands and your head

rub all three against her vagina

if she starts complaining just slap her around

The key is to stuff her asshole as full as you can get it. Once she does this her pussy will feel much tighter to both of you

are we talking fisting big, or unbirthing big?

I’m talking it literally looks like this pic of Slam Piggy. It looks like a big fat horse cunt

this actually makes sense. doubt its legit but in practice you could put a parking cone or bowling pin up her ass and that would really tighten her up.

shove your head all the way up in there. Tell her that these glasses don't help at all.

Attached: 1489303380178.png (500x667, 395K)

Stuff a flesh light in there. Get a nut.

Attached: D85F72B9_BFE2_8C50_8B56_006E72C0CF29.jpg (3264x1836, 912K)

This is legit, when I fuck my wife with her large butt plug in, I can barely fit sometimes. She feels incredibly tight and she cums like crazy too.

HA!!

Oh Jesus.

get a nigger to fuck her while you watch

Fist can be a verb

Even better, stick a vibrator up her ass while you fuck her. That will tighten up her pelvic opening and get you some good vibes too.

Another plus to this is eventually the girl will associate orgasming with having her ass filled. Before you know it she’s a full blown anal whore and her enormous pussy is just an accessory to her now stretched out asshole.

Attached: 1557253922133.gif (180x135, 376K)

6 BBC!

Shelby

Attached: 07D9CA4C-2B5A-4A05-A280-87F904B07F7A.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Pics or it never happened

anal

you should absolutely post another thread with this cunt that's what we've all been hoping for

just keep piling em on, everybody loves this stupid shit

this is a drawing of how everyone perceives you when you do this, you special little fat-sister having bitch. please go climb into a foxhole and wait for a flood to take your goddamn breath straight outta your lungs

Attached: 812cf2c8644c5a1a6c4e85ba44a21abc.jpg (783x800, 120K)

You're going to have to fist her or use a cock sheath. Also look for positions where you are grinding/pounding on her clit.

If all else just eat the bitch's pussy. Dated a girl with a big pussy once and that was honestly the only way I could get her off.

Just suck her cock...

prop yourself up. rubbing hard on the g-spot

That pic is so fucking sexy, god damn...

+1

Is she complaining? If not, don't worry, just fuck her hard and make sure she gets whatever clit stimulation she prefers. Ask her if you don't know her preferences. Don't listen to any of this bullshit about large objects and/or ass fucking.