Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Attached: 5CDDDC4E-43E5-477E-9000-2C55D40C2A13.jpg (750x1168, 487K)

why are right wingers so fucking dumb

oof you got him
but why is aoc so stupid

why are left wingers so fucking dumb?

I actually didnt learn that these things even exist until I moved into my first apartment and my roommate used it. I almost shit myself and freaked out thinking he had broke something before he explained it to me.

...So are you from Liberia or something? How can you live in a first world country and not know what a garbage disposal is? I’m not even talking about having owned one, just lacking knowledge of what it is.

Like what the fuck

I live in Canada. There are none up here. They only exist in the US, since we find it important to understand what trash goes where and to actually recycle.

Garbage disposals are an American thing.
Other countries don't just throw shit in the sink you know.

Why is OP so fucking russian?

jej

The Canadians call them Garburators. The correct name is Garbage Disposer.

lmao i kekked. Unless you're mentally retarded and/or leftist/liberal. That's pretty good bait.

Found the triggered user who took the bait, hahahaha hope your feelings are hurt little boy. AOC is going down like the stupid spic bitch she is, and you are going to support her til the end when she loses just like Hillary ;)
Your tears are delicious.

As a Canadian with a garbage disposal, I’m gonna have to disagree with that statement. Sorry, buddy.

You do understand that it’s not like you just put all foodstuffs down a disposal, it’s basically to ensure that you don’t clog your pipes with smaller things you haven’t scraped into the trash, right?

>all this proof
Hey good come back, indisputable!

Don't call me buddy, guy.

Meet me behind Tim Horton’s and say that to my face, pal.

Attached: D08BC192-DFC0-410C-9BA9-5D7B11E975DB.jpg (480x360, 80K)

These are the important issues that the American Conservatives are solving for us. Keep up the good work, the rest of the world thanks you for all your important progress, we will be watching closely!

first world country

Garbage disposals are petty unique to America. They're becoming more common in the UK and Canada, but aren't ubiquitous yet. Most continental European countries (Germany, France) don't have them, nor does Japan.

Is the US even 1st world anymore? What kind of 1st World Country doesn't provide National Healthcare?

You fucking fucks don't know where it goes. Any fucking way. You pay to dump it in Michigan. This is why I beat every Canadian fucking ass I cross. You stupid self righteous cunts

Lived in America my whole life in Georgia. Never been in a single building with garbage disposals in my 22 years of life. I wouldn't know how to use it if I had to.

1st World literally means the US and its allies. It is a Cold War term

>Is the US even 1st world anymore?

It is 2nd world with I Phones.

>This is why I beat every Canadian fucking ass I cross

Ahahahahhahahahahaha Jesus Christ you're so lame

>It is a Cold War term

Please tell me more about how you walked 15 miles to school in 4 feet of snow uphill both ways.

Times change and so do meanings of words grandpa.

Go sit in the corner at watch matlock or have a heart attack.

The bitch is right garbage disposal bougie af if you don’t know it’s cause you’re bougie yerself

Attached: 4709F97D-B553-4D07-826C-D4F3A0597BA7.jpg (3088x2320, 958K)

Also for fags they keep the plumbers rich

>Guys! I have totally never seen a garbage disposal! What does it, I don't even!?
Ya it wasn't very funny... but she is obviously baiting you brainlets. Love to see you (and NYPost and FOX) taking the bait.

Attached: FXD9otl.jpg (548x339, 61K)

Why are all of you so fucking stupid.
And fat.

>I live in Canada.
>There are none up here.
>They only exist in the US
>since we find it important to understand what trash goes where
>and to actually recycle.

Attached: 1556856703803.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Because you're both insufferable cunts

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

You hating on trash separation?
You know America is going to be one big landfill in 100 years?

The post was confirmed to be satire