Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: emo scene girl model photoshoot outfit long black hair pink sweater shirt hoodie cute teased hair an (1600x1091, 243K)

Bump

You talked to the Unnamable or are you experiencing the fractal reality by your own perception of conciousness?
Acid - MD - DMT ?

Stop taking drugs and study real science you hippy fuck.

Bump

regardless still pantheism.

Bump

reminder that this copy pasta is dumb stoner horseshit that only sounds cool if you get drunk while eating THC gummy bears like regular gummy bears.

Bump

>
you seem red pilled are you aware that the jews sacrifice children to molch and torture them and drink their blood?"

Cool story, now whip out your tits and/or cock

Attached: 3756bd40cb6dfb1289efdb24a4685c1d.png (960x640, 338K)

>are you aware that the jews sacrifice children to molch and torture them and drink their blood?"
Dude, the Jews do not do that. Its the Caanites that still exist to this day, they immigrated to the USA as their seat of power after WWI fucked Europe beyond recognition and just never left.

>Bohemian Grove
>Wall Street
>Jeffrey Epstein's private island

tip of the iceberg my friend. The Caanites are part of something much, much larger.
Descendants of Cain
The first murderer
Mostly sociopaths
Sociopathy is genetic
Genetics of humans were altered by external forces

But why?

Attached: arturo-di-modica-charging-bull-e1418745625614.jpg (600x400, 99K)

Time to put down the bong for the night.

>still buying the jew bait
2019 buddy. Jews are like the freemasons
they don't actually do anything, but the higher ups want you to think they do

>Dude, the Jews do not do that.
nice try shlomo you lose again

Attached: OP.jpg (646x404, 35K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

i havent tried thc gummy bears, they do not grow where i live. but of all the philosophical mind games you can play this one is my favourite. imagine the variety of life possible in a universe so immense that all you and i know to exist is to another just a pile of dirt.

also fuck time we all know its fake weed bears or none.

hey its this thread again

>reminder that OP is a total fucking looney who is one step from floating into space so fucking disconnected with reality he is