So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc

So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc...

Attached: 1556662979628.jpg (364x274, 18K)

Some guy set off a firework inside his locker. Hall was full of smoke. Everyone evacuated for 30 minutes. That was it. I'm in Canada btw.

A kid named Cameron got bounced out of the back of a truck by the giant speed bumps that were put in the summer before in the HS parking lot. Kid died in the hospital and administrators got a big pot of shit for the speedbumps.

How long did he last as the sppedbump's replacement

I took a shit in my bullies locker back in high school. I thought it would be logs but to my surprise its was diharrea. A complete bonus for me.

He discovered it when school was over and everyone piled in the hall to grab their shit. His locker was at the complete opposite end of mine down a long fucking hall and you could hear him flip shit as if he was right in front of you.

It took everything inside me not to rub it in his face. Unexpectedly he also ceased to bully me. He never confronted me and I know for a fact no one ever saw me because that kind of information would have deff went around school.

Unconfirmed rumors that I ruined a nice pair of Nike cleats, track suit, and backpack.

ah you got his nike md's, that ain't cool my guy

Some dude died from the flu, fucking weird too cause he was in 3rd period with me

>jewish kid selling weed
>rob him a few times but hes im my math class so end up frens
>he starts trying to do bigger deals
>gets stabbed in the heart by rival drug dealer, bleeds to death in mom's cadillac
>somali 'muscle' that came along for the ride flee the country
>one is killed by al-shabbab at a checkpoint, the other is forced into an arranged marriage due to his connections to the deposed warsame govt
>white guy who actually did the stabby stabby goes back to his apt, gets spun af, calls legal aid to turn himself in, does 3 years
>just paid him back $20 spot before he got killed
fug.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (849x737, 103K)

He wasnt cool. In cooking class he burned me with a metal spoon he had left in boiling water.

Had a school shooting threat when I was in high school. The police showed up to his house to arrest him but the door was locked so his mom had to leave work to unlock it for the cops.

Me and my friend enjoyed hiding crayfish in weird places! In flower pots, throphies, lamps, in the ventilation, under the ceiling! Best spot was behind the copper pots and pans hanging on the walls, nobody ever found those! Went back some years later, they were still there, rotten stuck to the wall!

Back in 2016 my highschool had a stabbing with 9 indured. I know it's nothing big Canada fag.

That's so fucking gross what about the smell???

one time a teacher had a seizure outside the school and had to be taken away in an ambulance, i think he died not long after

britfag here

some year 7 literally removed some dude's pants and kancho'd the poor bastard in the PE changing room and got expelled for it

School burnt down over 100 years ago, was rebuilt over 100 years ago. Went to school normally like nothing had burnt down recently.

>grab their shit
>flip shit
lmao

That's the point! It smelled awful and people had no idea where it was coming from! They found most of them eventually, even the ceiling one! I just wish i could hear their discussions during the hunt!

epic

Some kid threatened to come to a high school with 9 other kids and said they all had machetes. The kid got arrested and is in a mental hospital. Canada btw

When the South African boy took a boot to the bollocks, heard that motherfucker pop from 25ft away

Two fags tried to blow up the school on 4/20 but their bombs didn't go off. Instead they ran inside and shot people in the fuckin library. Canada btw

Colombines headass

Meningitis happened in the district over. Whole surrounding area had to get pills to be sure it remained contained to one person. Peed orange for a few days. Nothing exciting. Just some plain old white people complying to keep everyone safe.

Attached: 4EB6D4E5-D298-4361-B9CD-53B9C391D7CF.jpg (960x641, 261K)

I think the worst that ever happened was a stink bomb. Damn it was nasty. But afterwards we all laughed at it.

That's the worst. But that's probably because I don't live in a shithole country like the US.

school building long and one story but far end has some classes and industrial arts down a half flight of stairs...so its isolated. across the hall from my drafting class the teacher needs to poop or something. kid pulls tiny handgun out to show off (pre-Columbine years so school unsecured). fucks around and drops, it goes off with a pop. shoots girl in calf. for some reason everyone takes vow of silence. discovered as unstoppable blood trail starts to form. the stupidity.

not even a ghetto school, just us dumb midwest rednecks.

Samefag

Kid in my grade would eat bullets in school. 9mm was his favorite but he also did quite a few 22's and he did one 556 that I know of. He got sent away to the school for bad kids and that was the last of him. Never saw or heard of him again.

Johnny ate chaulk multiple occasions ... about it. 250

There was a stabbing once at my school. Gang related. The kid survived. Life went on

I wish you knew how wrong you are with you're samefagging you faggot

Some asshole shoved my face in a dead bird.
Paid him back multiple times.

i dunno, but this kid once threatened to jump off of a bridge because someone stole his ketchup.

this was in sixth form

Wrong

Attached: no.png (552x191, 49K)

>So, what was the incident at your school? Bombings, shootings, stabbings, dumb shit, etc...

Kid roughed up a Vice Principal and got away with it.

> pep rally
> Few people standing too close to field
> VP tells em to stay back
> They do then eventually move forward again
> VP goes dick mode and yells and tells one to go to the office with him
> kid (a wrestler) goes willingly
> VP grabs his arm
> Kid pulls away to clear his arm
> VP grabs it again
> Kid turns around, shoots a wrestling take down, puts the VP down pretty hard
> TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
> Lets VP up and continues walking to office the whole way kid is telling the VP to try it again and see what happens
> VP is obviously afraid of the kid and conspicuously does not try to grab his arm again
> Crowd is stunned silence, mouth agape, and wondering if we just saw what happened

The kid didn't even get suspended or anything because his dad told the VP that he (dad) would fucking kill him if he ever touched his kid again.

Kinda lame story, but it's all I got.

I went to a Catholic school, and one time of the other boys skipped mass and smoked a cigarette behind a storage shed.

I have tons of stories like that.

kek

>Catholic school
I'm sure there were more interesting "incidents"...

You obviously didn't attend a Catholic school

tell me more interesting stories about the potheads in your Catholic schools. In the us potheads are quite rare. Only about half the students are potheads, alcoholics or sex addicts by the time they reach senior year so you can see how I could be intrigued.