Endgame was shit

Endgame was shit.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: ed615c13ecac1ca03cae750173f0e718.jpg (614x768, 83K)

You're wrong

Too many holes in the plot
Gonna have a fuck ton of cleaning up to do to keep clean link of universe flowing

Can’t. You’re right

Fag

it had its moments, but there's just too much jank in the plot

who gives a shit. it's a superhero movie, you pay for 2-3 hours of explosions not a deep intricate plot.

it was awesome.

The only Avengers movie I saw was the first one. All I remember was that a bunch of shit got blown up or something. Boring.

this
if there is a plot, it's a bonus

I liked it :)

It sucked and you know it

There is a deep, 21 movies long build up to it.

I would expect something barely resembling a plot for that.

Racist, sexist asshole.

Only you and the fucking morons here care bro... movie made billions. Hows that make you feel? Its gonna be the biggest movie of all time and all your complaining will do nothing to stop that. MCU is the most successful franchise thats ever existed. Every movie was awesome, the casting was amazing, and... oh yeah... it was made for kids you fucking loser.

Infinity War was best war. Thanos should have reduced the universe to atoms and marvel should have started from scratch.

I have absolutely no interest in Captain Marvel 2, Eternals and Blacktain America.

Attached: 53697461.jpg (600x600, 39K)

If they showed black widow and gamora scissoring would have been a blockbuster.Stan Lee you failed US. Old cocksucker

>Waaaaaaah I didn't like a movie I watched
Yeah go complain somewhere where people actually care

Attached: 2ldenj.jpg (640x845, 108K)

name one hole

while infinity war was in theaters, they kept saying that "everyone who dies, is dead"

and then they pull the time travel bullshit and reverse death.

fuck them.

your mom

It was pretty good but Infinity war was better. Captain Marvel ruined the movie for me.

how Nebula gets back, then fucks with the portal machine to pull thanos into the future... then his whole army.

>one timeline theory is applied
>they snatch Thanos from the past, kill him and nothing changes
>Old Rogers show up

Also,
>Thanos gets to the future by himself without infinity stones nor the necessary technology

Just the two most glaring

You just can't handle the power of the infinity thots little one

Attached: 1556414122655.jpg (4000x5002, 1.49M)

Steve Rogers as an old man on the bench ... but changing the past has no affect on the future...

captain marvel shows up, flies through the ship, destroys it, but loses a fist fight to thanos... i think not. either she's the most powerful being in the universe, or he is. not both.

>5 years later, everyone moves on
>Family, friends, lovers all magically re-appear
>Survivors now in new relationships/families
>Ending to Castaway, times 50% of all life
>Iron Man tells Cap to keep everything exactly the same. I want to keep my family
>J/K Iron Man is kill
>Avengers is dicks.

no battle between red skull and cap when he returns the soul stone.

He essentially went back to his own timeline and sat it out. The multiverse branches he created... wait, he would be in a branch... holy shit, you're right! He's supposed to be old in another timeline! Man, fuck this movie.

Oh wait, he could have actually aged in another timeline, waited till his wife died, then returned to ours as an old man.

great movie, so entertaining and one hell of a third act.

peter parker and his best friend hug in highschool like they missed each other.

either they both were "vanished" and have no recollection because "while i was vanishing, i must have passed out because next thing i know dr. strange is telling me that 5 years have passed and the avengers need our help"

or his buddy didn't vanish and they just decided to not have highschool for 5 years because 1/2 the population died.

cause they were just picking up where they left off? wtf plot hole?

The dead people stayed dead. The snapped people didn't die, just stopped existing. Which only works cause it was the wish of six magic rocks, which are then used to make them exist again. Its like they were paused more than killed. But gamora, vison, a fucking ton of asguardians, especially loki, and whoever got murdered off screen to get the power stone are in fact, dead.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557180893276.jpg (639x1304, 55K)

Kek

the line right before it was "it could take as long as he needs, it'll be 5 seconds for us"

therefore, he would have come back on the platform.

5 years later, Ned still in high school.

Spider guy deserves a better man in the chair.

They shouldn't have called them time travel. They're were effectively alternate dimensions.
The only real hole is how old man America got back.

You’re just a DC fan

I mean how bout you prove why it was “shit”

Thats what the implication was supposed to be. The unanswered question is supposed to be how he got back as an old man.

don't forget about how they just continue highschool where they left off 5 years ago

All the time travel shit is a lame and overused plot line

Pym Particles. The end.

Not really a hole, he went back in time replaced the stones, got Black Widow her soul back since he returned the soul stone.

Decided to go back to Earth and marry the love of his life, and then he decided to show up at the old funeral for Iron Man since he knew when and where it would be, and went and sat on the bench and watched himself port away.

It is pretty self explanatory. Doesn't take a high school graduate to figure that one out.

Also the big twist in the Black Widow movie is that it won't be a prequel.

Assisted Living community shuttle. Bingo on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Stark funerals on wednesdays.

They should’ve just gone with a completely different concept. But they went with time travel essentially to be able to throw in as many references or Easter eggs about the old movies. Don’t get me wrong I really liked Endgame but I preferred Infinity War overall (wakanda fight was obviously a lot worse than the endgame fight)

Directors shouldn’t have to explain their movie for weeks after its release - they’re just trying to fill in plot holes.

Even the screenwriters disagree with the directors explanation say that they like to think that cap stayed in the past of the original timeline/dimension

taking possession of the soul stone is not a pawn shop. you don't get the soul you sacrificed back because you returned the stone back like a library book.

in order to take possession, you have to give a soul. give, not lend.

You are on Yea Forums, Yea Forums is where the shit opinions are ..therefore your opinion is shit...

or that it took 3-4 years before society recovered enough to continue the school system, so high school kids were 3-4 years older than normal.

Although it would be cool if they brought back black widow or OG Gamora somehow but they weren’t “whole”

A bit like how the Lazarus pit worked on arrow but less shit

Plus, did you see the easter egg where Captain gives that seductive smile to Peter Parker when they leave Castle Greyskull? You know what their hinting at, right?

so you're suggesting that 1/2 of the school kids are 5 years older than their classmates... college kids in highschool is totally going to carry over into the next spiderman movie

I don't need to. Your opinion of the movie means nothing to me.

that parker is to be the next ironman?

its already confirmed when the snapped erased 50% of all living things 100% of peters friends were in that 50%, stop being a fucking sheep repeating this bullshit jesus like hows it so hard to believe that a 50% wipe on the universe (trillons of trillions of trillions of things died that a few hundred people from a school were in that)

i would have preferred to see that all those who vanished were actually the ones that survived. and the vanishing was them escaping the soul stone's grasp

for the next spiderman movie to make any sense, parker's entire class, if not school would all have to had vanished.

otherwise most will have long since graduated and will not take part in that school trip to london.

yes that's what i'm saying, they would still be at the equivalent grade level since they missed school for several years

the new spider-man far from home plot is literally because of endgame snap so yeah there already on that.

she snuck back with the avengers cause she clearly looks like the good nebula and how thanos has a 24/7 cctv cam on the good nebula the whole time?

I thought Infinity War was better, might of just been the lack of Thanos who I think is actually a really good villain. Without a good villain the MCU doesn't really do anything for me because of how far away they stray from comics. When Thanos failed to headbutt Captain Plank it made my eye twitch.....Hulk has punched Carol off the planet before, I promise you fking Thanos can headbutt her. Fk you Feige! You SJW cucklord. Thank god that bitch was only in the movie for like 2mins..........

The SJW shit

so the pym tech to allow the time travel? she used it.

would only have to be his class since thats all that matters to the movie so yeah i can buy 50-100 kids being involved in the snap.

Wanda put more of a hurt on Thanos than Captain Plank did. They hyped the shit out of her being the strongest Avenger we've see so far yet only Wanda and Thor have ever actually hurt Thanos to the point where he is screaming in pain..........

yea they captured the good nabula and she switched spots with her, not that hard to believe thanos is a literal genius to do what he did in infinity war the switching nebulas isnt too far fetched

i mean they would of lost without captin marvel literally flying through thanos gigantic ship near the end like thor and wanda wouldnt of being able to deal with, not backing up shes the strongest but im just saying dont knock her down for fighting against someone she only met two minutes ago, wanda and thor both thought thanos in infinity war captin marvel simply underestimated him honestly.

Still a virgin, huh?

Which part? The fact that there's a few female heros or the part where there was that one gay guy in Captain America's support group?

no, see, its not about why he is old, its clear he lived a life in the 40s in a different dimension(effectively). Its about how after he got back to the real present without the quantum portal he left by. Where did it pop him out?

It had the whole package
good action
funny
feels

You have no idea how bad I want the Xmen in the MCU just so Jean Grey can king Kong on everybody and my favorite part of the endgame fight was watching Wanda ragdoll Thanos. Hating one female character who was over hyped and out of place makes me a virgin even though some of my favorite characters are OTHER females with better personalities and more development? You got me.....I guess im a virgin now?

I thought it was a 'good' movie - nowhere near great, but good.

There is however a 'great' upside to it: it means that I never have to watch another MCU movie again. The stories and characters that I was interested in have all come to an end; fuck the rest of the MCU, they can keep that shit, I won't be going to see any of the new ones.

but then the ship came through by using the pym tech. the same tech that she used. one piece of tech, 2 uses.

Pretty sure therea going to be a captain america flashback of him saving the other universes of thanos

Attached: 1557200592827.jpg (384x384, 31K)

Literally asking for some one to make that joke.

Attached: 1557029449110.png (54x40, 6K)

IMAGINE CARING ABOUT CAPE SHIT LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Why was Thanos so much stronger in endgame?

nebula stole pym tech from nebula youre going to tell me thanos and ebony maw couldnt replicate somthing a human discoverd? okay.

I thought it was shit too. Then I watched GoTs episode 3 and I don't feel so negatively about Endgame anymore.

Attached: mjsxoeunkur21.jpg (1024x951, 331K)

I really enjoyed them being dead too. Especially black panther -- it really bugged my black coworker. Pretty glorious.

I think he simply lived that long and never came back by portal at all.

What happened to Gamora at the end of the movie?
Nebula rejoined the guardians, but Gamora peaced-out after being told she was going to be romantic with starlord.