Help me decide to do it. If you are going to say something hopeful please don't. Many years now...

Help me decide to do it. If you are going to say something hopeful please don't. Many years now, I ve been thinking about doing it. It is time. Nothing will change my mind but only will delay it. So let's stop being nice and just chant for me to put that rope around my neck. Tell me i am not only worthless but complete garbage. Push me into it and I will thank you from the bottom of my heart in my last breaths. A bit cheese but it is more real than ever.

Attached: 1557269789764.jpg (320x247, 15K)

Cheesy*. Hoping I will rip soon, I'll be seeing your replies but won't answer. Do a good job though. Don't hold back. See you there, maybe..

Christ loves you and has a plan for your life.

My man it’s honestly not the right thing to do, think of all the amazing people, things, experiences life may have to offer. I think about suicide quite a bit but there are reasons I stay, think about family, friends, even pets. I know you don’t want hopeful comments but I just want you to know you’re not alone and there are always people that can support you and make life easier to cope with.

If live treats you like shit then just leave, if there is nothing more to lose, and its just the people or the country, than just take the chance to go and do whatever... i mean who is gonna stop you now anyway

The plan is "suffer as much as humanly possible and die miserable to no one's benefit or detriment"

buy a pizza and forget about it

are you white?
if you are, do it

and by leave, i mean, switch the country, take a cheap flight, have some trips, go get drunk in a foreign country, meet some anons and shit. Could be fun, or maybe not... but still better chances of interesting shit happening then if you'd end it now

How old are u?

that's the meaning of life after 21 years of suffering im sure it is.

Wait and distance urselve from your fam fight im military until you die at least do sth good with your death (steam it)idk sth that lasts

And off yourselve with a gun

nigger

do it you white privileged faggot

Stupid cunt

fuck off, there aint no fucking jesus you fucking retard. he's as real as the worlds in your marvel movies.
>fucking faggot

you should follow him you white retard

bird shit faggot

you're not going to be able to enjoy being dead

See you on the other side user

dont be a bitch and liveleak it like your fellow white brethren

At least play morrowind before you do it

Do it and stream it you worthless piece of fucking garbage! There, meet you on the flip side OP

do you think something will happen after you kill yourself?
do you think what will happen will be better or worse than whats happening now?
or do you think everything will just stop?

>kills self
>"wake up. you were dreaming"

Attached: you were dreaming op.jpg (462x406, 27K)

drink a fuck ton of whiskey and play heavy metal when you do it.

life may be hell but its all you've got.

mad blacky?

>Saying Jesus isn't real
Retards like you make me embarrassed to be an atheist, kek.