Danyaras Stormcloak will win the iron throne if you haven't believed in this yet then you haven't been paying attention

Danyaras Stormcloak will win the iron throne if you haven't believed in this yet then you haven't been paying attention.

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png (696x694, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IixEG5N0GdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strokecock alone isn’t going to win shit

probably but I stopped watching that shit after season 3

Attached: 9D62E23E-AD50-46FD-B983-D92DE20D4911.gif (141x186, 241K)

Jon kills her after she kills a bunch of civilians.

Jamie dies beside Cersei.

Her and last dragon die in battle next episode. Sorry if that butthurts you but it’s the truth.

That simply is not true

It does not butthurt me cuz it just is not accurate sorry

brienne will kill jamie with the valyarian sword he gave her, oathkeeper. that's why they threw in that stupid scene where they have sex, to make it more dramatic.

It’s is accurate and you will be butthurt. Enjoy life now

Nice try fathead. Then what is the point of the dragons? Riddle me that.

Oh the dragons? Maybe you have not heard? There is one dragon.

I know but they served no purpose if she dies

Inside scoop is they filmed a death scene to throw you off the scent.

Waste of dubs

They served the same purpose that every character who already died did. What purpose did Jorah serve before he died? What purpose did The Night King serve before he died? The Red Witch? Little Finger? Any of them? They were part of the story.

Remember next Sunday when Dany and last dragon died. I told you. I’m not guessing. I know. Also spoiler alert

you`re right

Is Lady Stoneheart coming?

A man knows dubs are dubs of truth

Shes obviously going batshit crazy and Jon is gonna have to cuck her

Can anyone fill me in on what Robin Arryn has been up to in The Vale? Just hanging out watching the world die since season 6?

No. The writers couldn’t even deal with writing story lines of the existing characters, they weren’t bringing anyone back into the story line

Jon kills Dany because she becomes the mad queen, and she easily takes kings landing . Tyrion tries to tell Dany to have mercy on everyone she rejects and Jon kills her then he surrenders himself and is sent away

Wow how boring. Well of course she's mad, everything is shit

No your wrong. Also makes no sense. What happens to a stray dragon? The dragon and Dany die next episode

The show doesn't make sense at this point. Where did all the bodies for the funeral pyres come from, if at the end of the battle NK raised everyone, then Arya stabbed him and everyone was turned to dust?

Danyaras goes full retard and kills everyone in Kings Landing but gets killed in the process. Jon becomes king.

Well obviously they're paying respects to the dead wights from before

Danyaras is not a retard everyone in KL was gross

This, I’m pretty sure a few of those characters got raised

Here

Attached: 30F54B6F-27DF-48BE-A8D7-8F81AC6DB175.jpg (1536x2048, 632K)

Lyana was shown on screen to be raised.

The wights were dusted along with NK.

that sounds really boring so who ends up taking the 7 kinddoms

Season 4 is great, it's the last thing you should watch unless you want to lose all your love for the show

apparently, the show ends with tyron melting

Nah fuck that. The first 4 seasons are some of the greatest entertainment you can get right now. Get outta here with your fucked standards if you disagree.

The seasons after 4 aren't even worth watching though, unfortunately.

probably died. He’s fucking sickly

Thinking anything other than that Tyrion, the George RR martin stand in character, is going to be the king makes you a literal retard.

You also probably fail basic comprehension of literature and movies.

I only kept watching the show because I though wight walkers would destroy all life except dragons. Then dragons would destroy all wight walkers. The end. Sadly that will not happen

Attached: bait1550717150398.gif (1000x773, 328K)

well that's weird since he dies in the next episode

just the old rotten ones turned to dust. the fresh ones just dropped

your mom dies next episode

What is dead can not die. The Night King is the king of the dead. Do the math niggers

This is the kind of retard I was talking about

my mom is already dead

His death leaked and it's going to be lame so get ready to fucking cry that your alleged analytical skills meant jack shit

You also probably fail basic comprehension of shitty writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IixEG5N0GdE

>You must be this tall to be king

Arya will hill her before she kills a bunch of people. Dani has green eyes... fulfilling what the fire lady said about arya killing brown eyes, blue eyes, and green eyes

Also, Jamie kills Cersei. Fulfilling another prophecy.

Tyrion will kill her to fulfill the season 2 prophecy of it

nah, it would be too boring. like yay Tyrion killed her, he hated her. But if Jamie kills her it'll be a big deal cuz he's killing something he loves for the better of the people.

Can someone just tell me what happens so I don't have to waste my life watching a show only nerds care about, but still relate to others in some conservation situations?

Attached: tyehfds.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Being this out of touch to think the writers are going to kill an unborn baby in a mother’s womb

source?

I'm genuinely interested as it could give me an edge in a competition with my friends.

Attached: Frosted butts.jpg (780x735, 318K)

Daenery will win. Only because the new writers are hacks. They killed all the most evil characters in their first season writing and not in most imaginative ways. This is the final season they should be killing beloved characters left and right but they have too much "plot armor" now and the chicken shits don't understand that senselessly killing important characters is part of what made the show great. Allowing bad guys to escape justice time and time again is what made the show so entertaining. But now they just want to make some woke garbage about feminism in a fantasy world where women can hold their own fighting men far stronger than them without being raped and slaughtered. What they are too dumb to realize is that allowing daenery to win and rule turns the story into fascist propaganda. Totalitarianism is bad. The reason ever king and queen on that show has been a righteous bitch, isn't because they haven't had the right ruler yet. It's because giving absolute authority to one person has always led to corruption and exploitation. Daenery should win, prove to be the cold blooded fascist every other royal leader was and get killed by her own people. Let Jon Snow melt the iron throne and set up a parliamentary government.

You’re going to be so butthurt Sunday night

>Danny dies
>Drogon dies
>John takes the iron throne
>Sansa becomes queen of the north
>Jamie dies via Mountain trying to kill Cersei
>The Hound kills the Mountain
>Arya Kills Cersei

You got the first 2 right

Insider here, I worked in production in Ireland. Mass killfest coming up...

Drogon dies
Dany dies (as per her dream where she meets Drogo and her baby again) betrayed by Varys
Cersei killed by her brother Jaime (as per prophecy) in a fit of anger as she had Brienne killed by Mountain.
Jon Snow dies (wait and see how)
Hound kills Mountain
Sansa gains throne.

bran will sit on the iron throne because sitting is the only thing he does

great insider can't post anything that's not on reddit

She's ugly I just want to chop her head off and hope it gets stuck in that can u smell what the rock is cooking expression on her hideous fucking face and then fuck the brain hole I will have drilled out until I cum all over her severed head

Thats too retarded.

that's dumb

Just read the last frw pages of the final book. I thought the sequence of events stuck to the books original order with creative divergence here and there?

there is no final book darling

No one gains throne. Last episode Westeros forms a democracy and Tully is elected ruler for term of 6 years

gross

The 1st season was the book. They’ve been off book winging the writing since season 2

Prophecy? This isn't the bible snow flake, and the witch died.

Sansa wins all
Arya will take Jamie's face and kill .....

thats literally happened in the show already

Sure a long as the bastard keeps being suicidal.

Is this a question?

In the normality of the outline sanza would rule in winter fell with ghost arya and briene as guardians and bran as counsel and dany would sit on the throne with Jon by her side and Hound and the dragon as guardians as well as tyrion counsel everyone else died or has to bend knee caps. But everyone can't be king/queens and it seems as if the wolves will over power every animal and family.

lulz

sansa flipped the bitch switch just like dany, yet she hasn't been through anything lately. Dany lost her bff, 2 dragons, and her body guard. Dont even mention the rape crap like dany wasn't raped either as well as she lost her entire family...

Tyrion iron throne champ

So Jaime fucked a tranny?

Sansa is killed with Brienne when Cersies hit men get to unprotected Winterfell

We can only fucking hope

No Brienne of Tarth dresses like a man. What ever she is, she is not a tranny

Nobody touches The Imp. The Lord of Highgarden will make sure of it

Attached: 235507C8-B058-46A6-A965-576BD83ED1AC.jpg (1432x797, 216K)

Daenerys is a confirmed retard and shit tactician.

absolutely BTFO