Too broke to go to the doctor for something that might be nothing, any of y'all know what this could be...

Too broke to go to the doctor for something that might be nothing, any of y'all know what this could be? Doesn't hurt or bleed. Inb4 go to a doctor I would if I could.

Attached: 20190507_172443~2.jpg (2391x1624, 568K)

looks like a butthole

That's your anus and it's perfectly normal, everyone has one

It's probably from scratching your asshole with those disgusting fucking fingernails.

anal fissure. It'll heal on its own

My bad I have a job where I get dirty and didn't wash my hands before trying to figure out what the fuck is up with my ass. Least I have a job unlike half yall

So those white bumps are normal? I think they might be hemorrhoids but idk

Lmao so triggered over shit nails

Attached: 1555316611859.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Lamo is that another gold star for your internet arguments won

I could also just be butthurt about it tho kek

Dr. Yea Forums here. Looks like early stage anal cancer. Survivable if you get it treated before it gets worse.

Here's an honest question.
Do you have flu like symptoms?

Nah I feel fine, only sometimes does it hurt but it's never consistent. Other than a bit of a stuffed nose that's it but I also work outside where theres been a ton of pollen lately

i would say anal fissures, with some chronic hemorrhoids (darker purple bits) that will be there for a life time. The fissures will go away in time (the ruptured part oh the ahole and the rawness on the right under your fingers)

but im not a professional! please take care of yourself user

Honestly thanks a lot man, a solid answer on Yea Forums is few and far between it seems. Seems to match what I thought it was but that also makes a lot of sense with it being both. Keep it real homie

>Too broke to go to the doctor

Ahh, america, the greatest country in the world

you just need somebody to massage your butthole with a big dick

I'm just poor dude that's how it is right?

go get some heamerroid cream i recomend a brand named anusol

stop wiping your arse with paper and spray it with water you massive bender

Hemorrhoid or anal fissure and both require a doctor visit.

Imagine living in a place where healthcare is a luxury and calling it the best country in the world

Attached: 1546992044242.jpg (480x723, 73K)

Dr. DR here. Looks like an anal fissure. Clean well, avoid using wiping paper, you should wash with soap or take a shower everytime you use your anus. For the pain, you could use some cream with lydocain and hydrocortisol.

Also, clean those nails.

And visit a doctor.

So you couldn't take 1 minute to wash your hands when you got back from your manual labor shit job before picking at your butthole?

Caveman

I had this and it got infected and I ended up having to have it drained in hospital... Didn't hurt too badly after the meds but you still have to sit legs up butthole out while some poor nurse drains the puss. Good luck brother

Were you playing with toys and not enough lube, or got fucked by someone without lube?

Looks like an Anal Fissure. Google treatment, get some cream too.

Clearly you have caught the gay. Please try and avoid trap threads as well as cuck threads the next few days. Should heal up on its own, but you'll always have the chance of a relapse.

Scum bag cant wash his ass.why would he wash his hand? Fuckin' peasant

Attached: 1329948847534.jpg (251x251, 6K)