Trying to kill my wife's rabbit. Any advice ?

Trying to kill my wife's rabbit. Any advice ?

Hi there. DISCLAIMER : I am looking for some advices, no insult or shitty comments like "ur faggot blabla".

The fact is that I'm trying to end, for three weeks, the life of my wife's rabbit . I know, it is very bad and gnagnagna and blablabla.

But I can't stand this little shit maker anymore. He's stupid, dirty, evil, and destroys everything that cross his way.

Problem is, even if I am confortable with the idea ok killing him, I would like to make this occur as an "accident" or a disease.

I do not want my wife to know about the fact that I provoke his death, because I think that this would make her very sad.

A few weeks ago, I gave the rabbit vinegar to drink. I hoped it would provoke his death, but unfortunately he is only coughing and complaining like a half-death rabbit since.

Now I have to go to the veterinary two times a week, and it makes me even more convinced of ending his fucking life. It is a pain in the arse.

Any of you dirty-minded fellas would have any idea about a way to end it properly, decently, rapidly and overall : unnoticeably ?

Thanks in advance

Yea Forums never disappointed me. Please, don't make me change my mind today.

Attached: qvqvq.png (713x397, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rlYys58hsCU
youtu.be/eT3BFzSD6YY
youtu.be/82nqsksBH7M
youtu.be/WrFJdfYTH9w
youtu.be/XtAhISkoJZc
youtu.be/jws73OMT6a8
youtu.be/OXI3tWflOIg
youtu.be/7d378k3twtg
youtu.be/tkIK5Uga06Q
youtu.be/51qWJhkeuis
youtu.be/XOnkVbcYXRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you tell your wife that her rabbit makes you uncomfortable and try to come to a decision with her?

Attached: 1556356148319.jpg (467x533, 26K)

Your a cunt
Its not your rabbit

put bleach in its food/water.

Open the cage open the door ?

ur faggot blabla

Shoot it and put the gun in the cage. Your wife will think it was a suicide.

Cook it and serve it to her.

After the rabbit makes a bad comment about the clintons

you are a piece of human garbage and i hope your wife will soon see you as the trash you really are. please don't have kids or you will invariably murder them too at the first sign that your childish ass has to grow up and show some responsibility.

hope you choke on rabbit shit. it's laughable if you consider yourself a man. you are a child.

Makes sense.do that

Attached: 1556279357462.gif (680x813, 388K)

Kill yourself before I find out your location from the picture you forgot to remove location information from, find your wifes Facebook or social accounts and send her this entire thread.

Imagine being such a beta cuck that your wife's rabbit is your target. LMFAO!

Found the vegan

Actually, it is kind of mine.

I brought it back home and gave it to my wife two years ago.

that would be priceless

No u !

What is this piece of human shit doing on Yea Forums?

Just squeeze the fuckers neck until it’s dead. Is this bait or are you really this fucking retarded?

Looks like disappointment today, user.

Hey it's his home he loves his wife doesn't want to hurt her but life is about sacrifice.the rabbit gets the gate.just bring it into the woods and tell her you love her and feed her the dick.nothing says love like a stream of hot semen across her back.Amen

Attached: 1556535118202.gif (200x200, 842K)

found the manchild. oh wait, even a child can take care of a pet animal. either give it a quick merciful death or leave it the fuck alone. what you are doing is just cruel.

man up and snap its neck or kys and save your wife a lifetime of disappointment married to you.

If you can't figure out how to kill a fucking rabbit, you need to go snort the laundry detergent and shoot yourself, you absolute fucking disappointment of a human

Kek^2

>Yea Forums never disappointed me. Please, don't make me change my mind today.
you can tell this is one retarded faggot.
so stupid be has to ask on 4chin how to kill a rabbut

Couple of tips from a rabbit owner:

1) Get your rabbit something else to chew, if it chews something it shouldn't. Get some stuff for it to be active about.

2) Rabbits are messy and take a lot of work. You're an idiot for not doing a research before getting one. Simple googling would've solved your decision to get or not to get a rabbit.

3) Rabbits don't die easily, they can digest lots of stuff and they have natural resistance to anesthesia. Poisoning a rabbit or killing it with misfeeding takes a lot of time and your wife will take a whiff of it once she googles the symptoms and takes your rabbit to the vet. You won't escape from being guilty.

4) Rabbits are loyal and good pets to those who can take care of them and actually love them. They're pack animals like dogs. So this thread tells me that you're just an asshole with a rabbit and you don't deserve a long-eared friend you got there. You can though make amends, treat your rabbit well and after a while bond with each other. Just like with any other animal.

5) You can talk to your wife about giving the rabbit a new home. Easier and less hassle than trying to kill an animal that is known for being a persistent survivor prey animal. If you can't talk to your wife about it, then you're just a pussy with the most idiot mind I've ever seen.

Attached: you_sicken_me.jpg (522x501, 57K)

I shot the two that lived in my home. They were buried y the time she realized they were gone. 2 rounds of .45 and done.

Attached: glock 30.jpg (600x424, 35K)

Now heres an idea: why dont you end your own shitty life?

I like you.

Fuck you, you useless cocksucker.

Find a local rescue that handles rabbits, and hand it off to them. Tell your wife (who is also a fucking retard for not understanding rabbit care), that it got away while you were cleaning it's cage, or something.

take him to a rabbit farm cunt or sell him jeez

if you want to do it without any trace, just feed it high sodium, and salted water, fucker will die from the power of salty Yea Forums whiteknight tears
No vet will open the bitch up, besides, rabbit dead no more vet. GGWP

Thanks for the advices.

I think that it would actually be more simple to give it to a farmer that lives close. Just need to present it like it is necessary.

Easy.
Scare it to death. It happens easily enough. Put it outside in a pen with a cage top in the yard. Neighborhood cats and birds will flock to it as potential prey and scare it into a heart attack.
That's how my uncle unintentionally killed my aunt's rabbits.

did you really just take time to type all that up? pathetic

good owner

>your white arse is so shiet yo hav to kill a poor damn rebbit

wats wrong wichu whiteboi. i would beat yo mothafukin ass if we ever cross road,u piece of shit wit corns i it

How old is the rabbit? And why did you get one to your wife? And why can't you talk to your wife about how you came to your second thoughts about your pet?

My rabbit came to me, when me and my ex cut ties and she dumped the rabbit with me. He helped me through rough times and is very cool, chill and caring bunny. Then I decided to get him a girlfriend. Now this year he will turn 7 and his girlfriend is 3. We have our disagreements about what you can chew and I've done mistakes when raising them, but we've worked it out. I believe you can do it, too.

Hating the poor thing is not a solution. And like with dogs and other pets, the misbehavior is almost always caused by the owner's mistakes and bad habits. Looking into the mirror helped me a lot of times.

Here's the pic of my old homeboy

Attached: chill_bun.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I hope your wife dumps you after knowing the stupid shit u are

With 80 wpm it took like 2-3 mins, lol

OP here im thinking of drowning it. I mean until my girl comes home the water must have evaporated and so all evidence gone. Then i just tell her i woke up in the morning and it laid just there and dead. I try to look shocked and wet my eyes when i tell her. Also i try to change the subject very fast and say things like that it was just a dumb animal and now we can go out without worrying about this little shit

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I’ve had someone give my dog antifreeze it drank that shit like capri sun and died only issue is if it goes to the vet it will be obvious

Find the rabbit a mate and let it develop a connection with it, after sometime introduce a new rabbit and make the 2nd rabbit cheat on the other with the new one. The first one will then commit suicide. Problem solved

as much as i disagree with all the faggots posting against you killing it, you just became the supreme faggot for torturing the animal before killing it.

go back to rddit and then kill yourself

If you're really OP, you really think your wife won't take it to the vet for autopsy?

A pet, just inspected by a vet twice a week, mysteriously just dies while you're there?

Just give the rabbit away or something. Give it to a shelter and say "I caught this in my yard, please take care of it".

But if anyone finds out you actually killed the animal, the animal cruelty services will send your ass to jail.

I believe you're just a bait,

Buy these off of Amazon when your whore is away sneak a brick in the cage, when the your whore is back throw out what's left of the brick so she won't notice like the dumb whore she is. You may have to put peanut butter on the brick to entice the shitmonger. Will in 2 days or less.

Attached: $T2eC16h,!wsE9suw0P0CBR3rucgpvQ__60_3.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Are you fucking retarded.youre black right?I'm calling the cops everyone is black until the cops show up.we be chilling home schoolin'

Attached: 1557254783003.webm (460x258, 1.34M)

Just don't have kids. The world doesn't want your inferior genes

It’s Yea Forums. Wtf kinda faggot are you.

Op must be too much of puss to off this thing. Just let it go out the door. Play oops it was an accident card. Act like distressed faggot for few days. Problem solved until she replaces it.

Another option would be manning up and tell her you can’t deal with this fucking thing.

Or even better, just deal with it. We al deal with things we don’t like. It’s part of life....blah blah.... bad with the good

Also, if you try to kill a rabbit, it will kick your hands with their feet nails till they bleed and you like an emo with suicidal tendencies. You think nobody will find out, what happened?

can you really not figure out a way to kill a rabbit without taking damage yourself? are you autistic?

you look like*

Thats why i convince her that it just was a dumb animal that didnt like me at all. Also for that money for the vet we could have eat out. This i gonna tell her will work. I prepare my bathtub right now. Do you know if it will bite when i hold it underwater? Should i wear gloves or use a stick with it taped on the end of the stick?

Just give it away you faggot

Was referring to the post, where supposed OP talked that he will drown the rabbit.

Just trying to hold a rabbit still might fuck up your face and hands.

Pics or GTFO

Rabbits can actually be scared to death. Put it's cage next to a loud speaker and blare heavy metal or something bass heavy. Shake the around and sure it's body is slamming against the walls, piss on it, etc. Vet won't know the difference

yeah right

>45 AARP

this

I cant pressure my girlfriend to decide its either the rabbit or me. She might kick me out and let me rent my own place. Cant do that, just cant

He can just drown the whole cage.

Ur faggot blahblah

Throw some avocado leaves in his food

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-124820.jpg (930x977, 421K)

Dude.

Again: pics or GTFO

Sounds like the rabbit has more balls then you do lmao

why don't you kill yourself instead you piece of shit.

He is a piece of shit. I don't know why this faggot is on Yea Forums

Actually we did cut his balls off a long time ago. So... no.

give it some salt lick stones without water after some time it will dehydrate. Feed it with some cucumber peels (which were lying on the ground.) and rotten food. After some time it will just lay there without moving and you can say you were just trying to take care of it.

heres a suggestion, kill yourself faggot

heres a suggestion: kill yourself, faggot

put it in your passenger seat and drive off of a bridge. You are married to an adult woman with a pet bunny rabbit. Your life is already over and you don't realize it.

ur faggot blabla

Honestly I hope he chokes on rabbit shit now too, sound fucking hilarious

This kek

Kill it and make it look like suicide.

I hope your wife smears her shit all over your face when she finds out you killed it

KICK THE FUCKER AROUND THE HOUSE UNTIL IT STOPS MOVING!!! THEN STICK YOUR COCK IN ITS ASSHOLE AND RUN OUTSIDE WHILE SCREAMING "HELP, HELP, THIS RABBIT IS RAPING ME!!!" THEN SHOOT IT OFF YOUR DICK AND FEAST UPON ITS JIZZ GLAZED CORPSE WHILE THE DARK LORD SATAN APPEARS AND GIVES YOU A TUMBS UP SIGN BEFORE JESUS ARRIVES AND HIGH FIVES HIM HAIL HYDRA, NIGGER KIKE WOP FAGGOT!!!

Op your wife is cucking you as you try and plot to kill a rabbit. She's getting fucked by her boss while you are on Yea Forums asking for help to kill a rabbit cuck boy

Hi there, Tony.

Fuck off dicklord.

this

>Hi there, Tony.

MY NAME'S NOT TONY, SERIOUSLY FUCK THE RIBBIT AND KILLL IT U KOCK SUKIN NI33ER LPJ]PM';/.?;;';./F////..,,';''....

youtu.be/rlYys58hsCU

Get some nicotine salt and a small syringe and give it some medicine

Still, I have/had a life. It is something comparing to all the sick-fucks over here.

knock your wife up so she has your children to focus on instead of a dumb bunny

Have you had this speech prepared waiting for the moment someone wanted to kill a pet rabbit?

in all seriousness if you have any semblance of a conscience don't kill the rabbit. If you can live with yourself and not give a shit, do whatever. But if there is any part of you that is decent you will live to regret it. Not only is it pointlessly taking a life but you're also doing damage to your wife, it will come back to haunt you. Its seriously not worth it, trust me. Don't be a faggot.

youtu.be/eT3BFzSD6YY

You're a pussy for resorting to this shit instead of simply giving it away or setting it free.

If you weren't so brain-dead, you could probably find a much easier solution without asking for advice, lmao.

Attached: S.T.H._-_Artwork_-_5_(Logo).png (480x600, 125K)

Trash can, pool hose, car exhaust, I euthanized my cat this way it was quick and painless. Assuming you have a garage, just crack it a little so you dont also kill yourself.

Finally, someone with a brain.

Holy shit FOLKS COME OVER HERE. I THINK ITS DEAD. I DID IT GUYS I DEED IT. SHIT i must keep calm now and dont fuck around. Ive drowned it on a stick. Its wet and should i just lay it back in the cage or wait until its dried up? Answers please im so excited

Sticks and stones rabbit rapist

Attached: 1557201599698.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

You captured a wild animal, kept it in captivity, and now you're surprised it's behaving poorly?

I've met some dumb people, but, damn. Good job.

youtu.be/82nqsksBH7M

Blowdrý it off so it isn't wet fag

Poor rabbit right now:

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x550, 24K)

Ur faggot

imagine needing advice on how to kill a fucking RABBIT lmao

youtu.be/WrFJdfYTH9w

Shut the FUCK UP

If this is a serious post them I sincerely hope you get cancer and die painfully. Karma will get you, you cunt.

Kill yourself OP - no rabbit problem any more.

youtu.be/WrFJdfYTH9w

hope your wife ends you. bonus points if she makes it look like the rabbit did it.
you're garbage.

youtu.be/XtAhISkoJZc

Directions
Prep
1 h
Cook
1 h 15 m
Ready In
10 h 15 m
In a large pot, combine the water, white sugar, whole cloves, onion, celery, lemon, cinnamon, ground cloves, salt, pickling spice and black pepper. Bring to a boil, then turn off and allow to cool. Place the rabbit pieces into the mixture to marinate. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread flour out onto a parchment or aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the flour is a light brown color.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade and pat dry. Strain the marinade, and discard the solids. Reserve the liquid for later.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Coat the chicken with the toasted flour. Place into the hot oil, and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and set aside. If there is oil left in the pan, sprinkle enough of the toasted flour over it to absorb the liquid.
In a jar with a lid, mix 1/2 cup of the marinade with 1/4 cup of the remaining toasted flour. Close the lid, and shake vigorously until well blended with no lumps. Heat the pan with the rabbit drippings over low heat. Gradually stir in the marinade mixture, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
Return the rabbit pieces to the pan. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour, or until the meat is falling off of the bones. You may remove the bones prior to serving if desired.

>gifts I give to other people are mine
Shut up faggot

Then feed it to the wife.

If you're going to kill the rabbit, then eat it. Eat the whole thing and let your wife know exactly what you did. You do anything else and you're just a fucking faggot that has to sneak around to get what he wants.

Attached: 1520144596240.png (498x717, 453K)

Why are you all so stupidly autistic as to believe any of this.

Attached: 1506186183178.png (500x294, 12K)

Timestamp and rabbit titties newfag.

Attached: 6CUqaWl.jpg (600x490, 86K)

youtu.be/jws73OMT6a8

youtu.be/OXI3tWflOIg

youtu.be/7d378k3twtg

youtu.be/tkIK5Uga06Q

youtu.be/51qWJhkeuis

When I was a kid I accidentally stepped on a rabbit, and it died shortly after. I mustve broken a leg or something because it couldnt even walk afterwards. Poor bastard.
You on the other hand OP, are a heartless faggot.

Attached: 1556820899739.gif (500x533, 1.51M)

Pic

Timestamp and wife's titties or gtfo

If you need to research how to kill a rabbit, maybe you could research, I don't know, how to care for a rabbit better?

be an adult, talk to your wife, give the rabbit away. you can easily find someone via a classified ad, or tell the pet shelter and they will give you a call when someone is looking for a rabbit.

youtu.be/XOnkVbcYXRQ

Attached: 1557179560816.jpg (430x356, 65K)

Ppl requested pics of drawing rabbit or killed rabbit: OP didn't upload - - > fake

...and gay

How do you know she won't just get another rabbit?

Freeze it. Then thaw it out

Fuck it and release your mighty seed in its asshole.
Then proceed to put him on the floor and say you found him like this

What if it doesn't kill the rabbit

Leave the cage open

Attached: 21F9CFA5-F3AE-4F67-94CB-90CC27C0568A.jpg (297x297, 19K)

Best advice you're gona get all day. You're such a coward why don't you just murder your wife instead s

Put it's cage inside a yard trash bag, along with the hose from a tank of helium (but at the party store). Seal up bag other than a small exhaust hole in the far side of it, and open the valve up on the tank.

R.I.P. Bunny boy.

An hero

Buy.

>ur faggot blabla
ur faggot blabla

Wrap it tightly and bury it.

Shut up faggot. Go jump off a bridge

Kill yourself you bleeding heart pussy.

Do you have penis envy towards the rabbit?

Attached: 4u1h0l9x3fv21.png (400x400, 69K)

Replace it's water with salt water.

The rabbit is cucking him