Hey faggots I'm a trans girl about six months into hormones...

Hey faggots I'm a trans girl about six months into hormones. Ask me anything that doesn't reveal my identity and I'll answer the best I can.

Inb4 post pics: no cause I'm fugly

Attached: o7kpv739v9j11.jpg (1200x1200, 83K)

do you not think this is a mental illness?

Did you know that despite making up only 1% the Transgender community accounts for over 50% of all suicides? Become a statistic.

1% of the US population*

It's either a mental illness or birth defect depending on the perspective.

Honestly I'm really just trying not to become part of that statistic. Side from the whole wanna cut my dick off thing my life is pretty damn sweet

How does it make you feel knowing you never can become a real girl?

Why do you think anybody in life genuinely cares about you? Your parents are likely disappointed that the baby boy they raised turned into such a mentally disturbed adult, I doubt you have any friends and I can’t fathom why you think anyone gives two fucks about you.

The doctors don’t care, I know that, they get paid well for tending to your disturbed ass. So why wouldn’t they make you feel loved so you don’t just off yourself one day?

I genuinely don’t care about your transition into a genetic freak who wastes taxpayer dollars to further your own mental illness while simultaneously preaching about acceptance to your state of existence and how you’re just as valid as someone who has an actual disease.

Whats youre income?

It's not a great feeling tbh. I often find myself day dreaming that some magical circumstance happens and I'm now a girl, but hey, you gotta make the best of what you're given right?

Little over 130k a year, software developer

Are you aware of your mental illness?

I mean, I paid somewhere around 30k in taxes last year from my income alone and I'm privately funding my transition

this

Is cutting your penis off really worth it? Science really isn't far enough to make a fully functional pussy. It will never feel like the real thing, isn't it better to learn to accept yourself as a girl with a dick?

Are you into guys or girls?

How long did it take before you saw a noticeable change after starting hormones?

>130k a year

Attached: 3EB69E30-A696-4A58-95E2-9010CC456B85.jpg (736x600, 164K)

This one has already been asked

this

>wont post pics
>probably likes women anyway
>software developer

i dont think youre the kind of trans b cares about

Lmao you’re not a girl you fucking loser

hurr durr you have mental illness (x10,000,000)

Attached: ajnmli7yudl21.jpg (640x723, 37K)

Do you find it especially exciting when straight guys are attracted to you?

Clinical psychologist here, it is and unfortunately its being spread to the public knowledge if it wasnt which is dangerous

how can your life be 'sweet' if you want to deface your natural physical state? Become part of the statistic, user.

I go back and forth about the surgery because you're right, it's not the same as the real thing. I'm still not 100% sure I wanna do it tbh, but I am totally set to get my balls removed in a few months.

Before I figured out I was trans I was 100% into women. Now that I know who I am, I can picture myself in situations as the woman, and at this point I have both romantic and sexual attraction to women, and only sexual attraction to some men. Like, dating or even making out with a dude isn't appealing, but I wouldn't mind getting a hard fucking

As far as hormones, it was pretty quick for some things. The mental clarity was almost immediate, and the sex drive dropped off a few weeks in. I remember during there at work one day about a month in and my chest was sore because it was growing and my balls were sore from shrinking

Yeah you're probably not wrong

I think the best decision is always to keep the penor and lose the balls

So real talk, I'm amazed at how nice that feels, even though I'm not really attracted to men. I guess it's the affirmation?

Yep castration is the best, also gives you something interesting to look at when they’re bouncing up and down on you

As a representative of the demographic that is into transwomen, and out of general concern for your future, do not cut your dick off.
It's not worth it, it won't ever feel better than getting your ass fucked, it won't look like a real pussy, tending to your gaping flesh wound is hell, and the men who are willing to get involved with you don't care that you have a dick.
Please, for the sake of your sanity.
You will find enough people who are willing to treat you like a girl.
For all intent and purpose outside of the biological functioning, you can be like a girl.
But do it without mutilating yourself.
You'll be glad you took the advice when you're older.

I know you're just trying to troll, but I think it's kinda simple. You can have good things and bad things in your life at the same time

Who was wrong... God or you? (hint: its you)

Would you marry me?

Yeah my dick isn't very big at this point so once the balls are gone it'll be much easier to tuck so that's the biggest day to day thing that will improve

Not trans or op, but I gotta ask why people think that such things are a waste? Like the people who think diabetics or smokers or people who dont wear seatbelts, or eat too much bacon all deserve to be shot becaise they someone consume medical science like its a finite resource.

Dont you realize in treating extremes of the human body for things that defy the natural order of just fucking dying, we collectively improve other aspects? For fuck sakes, we've discovered wonderdrugs that slow cellular aging in trying to prevent degeneration to high a1c over time. We have better treatments to natural decline due to age, techniques that can repair traumatic damages, and learn ways to treat the human body that push us toward overcoming its limitations.

So why are people so hung up on a fraction who they dont even know, or interact with?

How much has is shrunk by so far?

Nah, go take a bath with your toaster

What type of relationship do you foresee having with whatever partner you see yourself with? One of my concerns with this transgender fad is the simple reality that you'll never change the public perception of it being a disorder and so you may be imagining a future with a person that's only possible in your fantasy. You may be alone for your whole life having bought into a farce. You may only ever be pursued by chasers.

Fuck you homo dicks are gross and the procedures now are way more advanced than the ones you're talking about

Oh yeah the recovery for that is hell. I never thought I would be into a vaginoplasty but recently it's been somewhat appealing. I dunno at minimum that's years away

And you didn’t straight up answer it the first time, they’re asking your opinion not which perspectives exist

post your hormone tits.

>trans
>girl

will you stream it, when it is your time?

Attached: 1556475643239.png (738x669, 186K)

Haha I'm already engaged so I think that's off the table, but I'm flattered

I don't believe in imaginary friends sorry

Before I started hormones it was around 7ish inches. Now I'm around 4.5 hard

Not believing doesn’t change the fact on whether they exist or not.

So assuming God doesn’t exist there’s no need to answer the question.

But what if God does exist, what’s your answer then?

I'm not sure if I find trans girls with tiny clittys or massive useless dongs more attractive tbh

You’re on b you’re engaged to your body pillow

I'm engaged to a woman right now actually. I figured out I was trans a few years before doing any thing about it, mainly for the reasons you listed, but I realized one day that I had been without a relationship for years due to the fact I was in the wrong body. The woman I'm with now, the was the kind of person I could be honest with about my questioning so I think that's the only reason I found someone. Does that kinda respond to your question?

If god exists, she was created in a time this was an option. Clearly its still part of the plan. Or does any medical intervention circumvent gods plan?

One for each mood.

Attached: 1557252586056.gif (398x223, 946K)

Same here! I think the visual of a small woman with a massive dong wins out, but since it seems I'm getting smaller and smaller, and already have almost no interest in topping, I kinda wanna make it tiny af

I see I need to update my statistics. Thank you, based gook poster.

>You can have good things and bad things in your life at the same time
you life can't be sweet if you don't accept your natural form you fucking faggot

*your

Yes, I think I see what you're explaining, and I wasn't trolling so thanks for the response. I'm working on a specialty in neuroendocrinology and the transgender phenomenon is a focus for my research. Not enough people understand we're not much more than the summation of responses to hormones. I'd highly advise not cutting anything until you've considered how irreparable it is. Right now you can still have children. An orchiectomy is permanent as is a vaginoplasty.

>Disabled people can never know happiness until they learn to accept they're useless and belong in a hole waiting for death.

I just assumed Gods existence, doesn’t necessarily mean God has a plan for all of us.

But your logic doesn’t exactly follow - just because it’s possible doesn’t mean it’s right, like mass shootings.

I'm sure your penor will look super cute once you get those troublesome nuts removed

Oh I'm not worried about the lack of children. I've never wanted kids, and if I changed my mind one day, I still would never want to pass on my tranny white trash genes. So some form of adoption or fostering night be a solution

Inb4 adoption is hard to complete and they might not give a tranny a child. It's a calculated risk

Aww thanks hon

Assuming a god exists without assuming a plan makes our actions irrelevant to said god. Including transitioning, and mass shootings for that matter.
Assuming a god with a plan assumes actions we take reflect the plan. Including transitioning, and mass shootings for that matter.
Therefore, god is irrelevant to transitioning.

But most faiths so interject that god has a discouraging thing or two to say about murder.

I mean, cutting my balls off and putting on a skirt really isn't in the same league as shooting up a school in your book, is it?

At least you’re smart enough to realise you shouldn’t be passing on your fucked up genes.

Shouldn’t adopt either, you’d turn them into a mindless retard

If youre still with a woman, im sure plenty will volunteer to donate a sperm sample for you. Which is a damned lot less regulated than adoption. But kudos for considering that path.

Thanks for the support hon. I normally just leave the religious questions alone because honestly I just don't care that much anymore but it's nice to have backup

Yeah that's not a bad idea either if we ever decide to go that route

Don't get your genitals removed and prepare to be quite literally unfuckable for a while. Suicide rates are extremely high among transsexuals because nobody wants to date/marry them.

There's also the issue of high maintenance too, because the body treats the new "hole" as an open wound and it will close if you don't use a medical dildo. This surgery is very expensive and no insurance that I'm aware of will cover it.

Consider revisiting a counselor and a psychiatrist with the sole purpose of accepting your genitals that way you can still have some pleasure in your life.

>TL;DR just be a gay dude, it's much easier.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

How have the hormones affected your emotions?

Oh dude trust me I wish I could just be a gay dude. That shit would be so much goddamn simpler than dealing with this shit

I guess I support you. A person should be able to choose, what they do, who they are. Right up to taking away that choice for someone else.
So cast away the aspects of self you reject that you can, and build the ideal you.

Again your logic is inherently flawed. If God has a plan then we’d have no accountability for our own actions.

If God doesn’t have a complete plan then you’d have to take into account the righteousness of your actions. Which again goes back to my original point of, yes you can transition. But “should” you.

No I was just giving an example of the logical fallacy

How does the lack of testosterone affect you btw?

Yeah that's one of the best parts. I feel so much more emotion now. Like, you know those Claritin commercials where everything seems fine then they peel off the layer and you see how blurry it really was all along? It's kinda like that

Everything from joy to rage is enhanced and I fucking love it

How's it feel knowing that you'll never be able to have biological children with the man you love?

Attached: 1556725928382.png (469x375, 112K)

Why are you such a mentally ill faggot? How long until you 43%?

What has emotion got anything to do with being “born in the wrong body”

It makes me very tired at times, especially when ever the dosage of my t blocker gets upped. After about a week I get used to it

Also I bruise so easily now and it's amazing how much muscle strength t gives you naturally

Not the same anons you've been arguing with, but the bible says God made us in his image so maybe he has flaws as well. Everyone's got a plan until someone fucks it up for everyone.

sorry to hear you'll be beaten and raped but you deserve it

I'm not sure how it all works I'm just relaying my experiences

Why don’t you just admit you have a mental illness? It’s not a birth defect.

How does it feel knowing that you will never be truly a man or a women? You were a man and you gave that up by mutilating yourself and you will never become a women.

Did you notice that as your test decreased your desire to get gorilla fucked by a chad thundercock increased?

>If God has a plan then we’d have no accountability for our own actions.
Correct. Making god and morality irrelevant. Transition. Doesn't matter, its meant to be either way.
>If God doesn’t have a complete plan then you’d have to take into account the righteousness of your actions. Which again goes back to my original point of, yes you can transition. But “should” you.
If god has a partial plan, our actions are irrelevant to the greater plan and cannot influence it.

Now if you're position is that god has no plan, but rules for us to abide by, that's an entirely different thing that needs a lot of clarification. Which god, which rules, what are the consequences of breaking them?
You argue righteousness from divine virtues, I see arrogance of earthly political bodies. And unless you're a miracle performing profit, your sources are all suspect.

I don't have any questions but ask me for tips when you decide to join the 40%

>the bible says God made us in his image so maybe he has flaws as well.
And that's a good catch, and a good way of thinking.

I'm not sure if it was that or the increase of estrogen but yeah, that sounds about right

>profit
Prophet.

Dont drink and post kids.

Well now my dick is hard

I can't say I'm super happy with it but we only got one life to live gotta make the best of it

>Before I figured out I was trans
lol. so you think it was something you were 'born' with huh? that little self awareness? sad

Huh, actual sound advice from Yea Forums.

+1 don't modify your body, you can never undo it and anyone who genuinely cares about you will be happy to work with whatever you've got.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x187, 384K)

then why don't you make the best of beeing a guy? kinda wondering what you could achieve more by being a girl, especially in todays western society

Hot. Need to find a good source for such hormones if abduct someone I want to turn into a sex slave.

Mine isn't but that's the way I like it haha. Aside from the people telling me to kill myself talking about this so freely is pretty arousing

So what if anything have you done with your boipussi so far?

It's not my boipussy it's my asshole. And so far just some dildos and I'm plugged most of the time

The trans girl ive been seeing is like that. Nearly always aroused by being able to be herself (and being manhandled, objectified, and generally dominated... mind). But she doesn't really get hard or has orgasms anymore. sometimes its too much for her and she begs for release and we just fuck until exhaustion. But even then it just kinda takes the edge off. Keeps her pretty affectionate though.

No, even with a partial plan our actions wouldn’t be irrelevant in the sense of morality just because it can’t affect a greater plan.

My position was that god doesn’t have a plan for us. And yeah it would need clarification about which god and which rules.

Sources being suspect is a poor argument, a lot of religious scriptures have remained extremely similar if not the same as the original texts - old carbon dated segments of the bible and Quran were found and they were exactly the same as what we have today.

And a lot of religions don’t equate performing miracles with being a prophet. See: Antichrist

Anyway at this point there’s no real point continuing arguing cause we’re both way off the original question at this point anyway

Fair enough. Whats it feel like to get your prostate stimulated?

Not really, if you want to use phrases from the bible you’d have to include the Christian belief that God is perfect, infallible, all-knowing etc. i.e. without flaw

do you have xx chromosomes or xy chromosomes

OMG that sounds perfect. I want that pls

I dunno, never been tested

Amazing. Like, a prostate orgasm will make your eyes roll back into your head

Fuck that sounds like something I'd wanna try tbh

>way off the original question at this point anyway
Then consider it dropped until its used to relate back to op and her transition.

But since we've already stolen the show, one last thing:
>God is perfect, infallible, all-knowing etc. i.e. without flaw
And if we are made in his image we must too be some of that. so either we are not made in his image making the text suspext, or he is not perfect and makes mistakes, or the nature of us in his image allows for our actions to be extensions of his will; especially where they intersect with our mastery of science and nature (like the act of self modification).

My dance card is pretty full, between the wife and the girlfriend... I dont know if i could make the time, unless you're a bit of a domme or switch, and could take the sometimes literal reigns of my girlfriend over for a bit.
But then, or house does have a distinct "the more, the merrier" attitude.

Nah, back when I thought I was a dude I was in a 24/7 Dom role, didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I would

I'm not super submissive but I'm also not dominant

Pity. Ah well.

So how do you have sex these days? Your fiancee and you into kink at all?
Is it more important to one of you?

no trolling here even tho it might sound harsh - are you attracted to your partner physically or is she just a girl who isn't very attractive but accepting because obviously less attractive people would have to lower their standards? I assume you met your partner while you were a man who was earning decent money and she's stayed with you so shes probably quite attractive?

also do you think she'll be happy to be with you indefinitely?

have u ever been fucked by a man

do you feel less "trans" because you like women and are in a relationship with one?

Just fucking kill yourself op

It's much more loving than before. Sometimes we use the strap on on each other.

No but I wanna try it with the right guy

Do you find it hotter to think about getting fucked by a big cock or an average one?

Would your partner accept that?

where you born with a penis or a vagina

Sometimes. It'd be easier to be a stereo type, you know?

> trans girl
you mean a dude?

you fucken weirdoes keep hijacking words like the sly handed cheaters and fraudsters that you are, how about this: are you XY or XX? pretty sure you're XY

i understand you feel like a woman tho in a man's body.
and you hate your penis bc it's "foreign".
but penis gives you orgasms. if you cut it off, you deprive yourself orgasms forever. then why do many trans "women" do it?

the disgust instinct, is why.
faggits often conflate it with fear. no, it's disgust.
fear is being scared of a lion. you run.
disgust is seeing a cockroach. you squash it.

see the difference?

What are your standards like?
Have you used sites like craigslist/doublelist for semi anonymous hookups?

Disgust as a motivator is about avoidance.
Its only when disgust is internalized that action follows.
So why do you have transgender people so internalized?