Fucked up fantasy bread anyone?

Fucked up fantasy bread anyone?

Attached: 1557205518935.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

Wanting to bang a nun is fairly tame.

Pic unrelated tbh

I would fuck the overbite right out of her mouth.

I wanna tie my wife up, put her in skimpy fetish gear, and let my young virgin cousin fuck her to his heart's content, use all of her holes, then impregnate her (obviously abort the thing later). Not her, but Pic related.

Attached: 1556086686656.jpg (750x1000, 124K)

whats your cousins name

Tyrone

White American women.

Figures.

Kek

Wanna dp my wife with my little brother and have him creampie her. He already knows I'd let him smash, and has seen her naked.

I'd love the chance to go back and pimp out a cheating ex and record everything.

Well I recently made my fantasy a partial reality, but it’s straight forward.
Getting girl drunk, drug her, then abuse her pussy with my dick. Creampie her, and film it all. Then wait for years then on a random night when she posts something depressing send her a clip/pic of the video anonymously.

I want to fatten up my girlfriend

Attached: CC.jpg (640x960, 101K)

Sex with my daughter

Wanna fuck my girlfriends mom and her sister in a threesome. They actually are pretty close, so being shared between them is damn hot.

Mission accomplished

Satan, you sexy bastard.

I wanna kidnap a Mormon missionary girl and train her to be a latex loving dominatrix.

Attached: latex retro2.jpg (1280x1871, 441K)

She's not even half the weight I'd like her to be.

My worst has to be fantasizing I'm like 11-12 years old and my mom has spent a good year grooming me for sex and now she sells my mouth to rich middle aged guys.
I suck them off while they play with my little pecker and tight ass.
My mom watches to make sure I'm safe but it always turns her on so she ends up sitting in the corner rubbing herself as I swallow.

thats...hot