OMG wat dis is?

OMG wat dis is?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1536, 1.46M)

Garbage disposal

a nuclear power plant

It's fun watching poor people discover normal people stuff.

It's a jew shredder.

Attached: 54835.jpg (2000x1003, 186K)

Le bömb

j trap

We don't have these in Europe, so many people have no idea why US fags throw garbage in the sink

Thing is, I'm dirt poor af and my shithole apartment has one.

It's the machine that goes-
ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR!

I'm calling the environmental police, stat!

Yeah but your toilets piss up your asshole.

Oh please Allah fags do that, normal people wipe. We're not barbarians.

Yes we do. (Or at least rich ppl like me).
I'm in Sweden, and in some cities (e.g Stockholm) the waste is collected from the drain water and made into biogas.

The thing about Sweden is that they don't realize how racist they are because they're never faced with diversity. It's like how some countries never realise how cowardly they are because they're never in any wars.

Well, i'm not a richfag. Working on it. Maybe someday i will have a sink that eats trash. Until then, i'll have to take it out myself. Welcome to normal(?) life.

Frozen drink maker.
Remove white pipe from black elbow, place pitcher under and feed your ingredients down drain. Enjoy

It's an automatic hand washer

Japanese medical grade sperm extractor! Put your dick in it then flip the switch!

Kek how are trash grinders and racism related?

>The thing about Sweden is that they don't realize how racist they are because they're never faced with diversity.

In other words, a paradise of beautiful nordic people.

When you swallow the social justice cock, everything is about racism

put your peener in it and flip the switch near the sink

You can of course get one even if you're not rich, but here it seems like it's only people with expensive kitchens that have them.
Anyway, I've had one for like 4 years, one of the best appliances you can get. I take out the trash like once per week now, and it doesn't smell.

i love the butt gun, nothing like a squirt of warm water on your butt when your done pooping, it makes cleanup afterwards much better

>In other words, a paradise of beautiful nordic people.
It used to be until they opened their borders. Now its just another shithole Mudslime country.

Ok, I guess you should know, you seem like an experienced cock swallower.

As a Biotechnology student i wouldn't recomend throwing garbage in the sink, some bacteria can pass trough ceramics and marble.

Someone sounds triggered

Well yes, poor people do have other priorities. Will get one when things get better. Thanks for the advice, though! Have a good one!

It's not though. Sure, some suburbs are kind of bad, but what country doesn't have those?
We have less immigrants in the population than most countries, it's just that the ratio of native swedes to immigrants increased faster than usual the last decade.

dickfer .gov mandated device for the poor

go be poor somewhere else

Yes. Yes you do :)
Here's a cock for you:
8====D

Whoever installed that shit is retarded

Ok, enjoy your no go zones.
Good luck with the future of your country. In 10 years it's officially going to be renames Swedistan.

The sink is made from stainless steel, and if bacteria passed through ceramics I'd worry more about the toilet ...

Improperly installed disposal. No air gap, retarded piping, and putty where there doesn't need to be.

OMG bacteria coming thru the shitter ..... no fucking way

That the robot from the shit Lost in Space series of 1965.

Of course not. Also there are no "no-go zones", that's just not true.
I'm sure 50% of European capitals have worse neighbourhoods than Sweden, just go to Paris.

trap thread

I like you, user.

how can you blame the french

write your name on it

That's actually correct, you should worry about the toilet, but you can predict what's in your toilet, but bacteria from garbage it's totally diferent also i guess it won't pass stailess steel, but it's that thing vacuum sealed? bacteria can also can "crawl" trough the top or even get transported in gas. It's disgusting and scary

I think hes just saying France has more smelly brown people than Sweden.

I'm not blaming the french, but compare the worst "no-go zone in Sweden" to say La Chapelle.
Sweden just has bad neighbourhoods compared to the rest of Sweden.

You run the tap while using it, to cool the motor and transport the waste. It's mostly just fresh food scraps anyway. It's not like you throw diapers in there, organic waste only.

UK rich fag, 2hp waste unit

so are you saying that Sweden is to blame for the technology of garbage disposals ?

No, I'm saying that this thread is too hard for you. Go back to the traps.

Okay if it's fresh then it makes sense, but organic waste it's perfect for colonies and flora, I would pour a little bit of bleach there, just to make sure

my god .... i cannot comprehend the thread.....how did it go from garbage disposals to gay shit then back to me being stupid

Its an american grease tank. Absolutely necessary in burgerland with all the shit food.

i am not even sure i was original user

Attached: buckwheat_islam_kareem-799749.jpg (960x916, 76K)

Attached: finger.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

You mean you have to scrape food out of your sink drain with your fingers like some kind of peasant?