Whats the most beta race? whats the least?

whats the most beta race? whats the least?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/23/asia/india-gang-rape/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Individuals are beta, not races.

BLACKS ARE RLI BAD

>cuckiest movies & femdom
hollywood.

Asians are pretty beta since world war 2, blacks act alpha but are stupid and short sighted. Maybe Slavs? As ironic as that sounds they ignore what people of think of them and continue to expand their territory even in the face of international condemnation

what about mexicans?

I mean they can’t even run their country, the president basically blows cartel guys before press conferences, but at least they work and try to leave that shit hole. Blacks are still convinced they’re somehow the master race despite not accomplishing literally anything

>implying they didnt build the U.S.A.

>no facts to back up claims
This thread demonstrates how retarded this place has become.

Attached: no you.png (200x396, 51K)

This. I don't even know what beta means after reading this cancer

Indians are the most beta. Just watch an Indian man try to interact with a women.

Bobs and vegana

>Retarded thread continues
Indians have the highest reproduction rate on the planet, they even beat the chinks therefore more unfounded shitposting.

Attached: Arbitrary Retarded Rollercoaster vs Logical Smooth Sailing.jpg (928x878, 64K)

They also have when that are disgusting looking and have the weddings arranged.

>They also have when that are disgusting looking
learn to english.

Caucasians

Yeah sorry Pajeet. I wasn’t paying attention and typed the wrong word. I guess that makes everything else I said wrong.

yeah, lmao.

indians have it made.

i hate them for being beta, they have made the concept of game much more difficult by boosting women's egos to unimaginable heights.

Just because they gang rape 12 year olds doesn’t make them alpha haha what the fuck are you thinking

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/23/asia/india-gang-rape/index.html
You are a joke

From what I’ve seen they usually just creep the girls out.

>If I was pajeet I wouldn't call you on your inability to form basic english sentences. Keep trying you foreign insect. Your parents are immigants.

Didn’t you guys just get the internet? I guess you’re still learning everyone hates you

I'm certainly not the one with child rape on the brain. What are you thinking?

Attached: no.gif (500x400, 498K)

>Posts shitty generic google link the likes of which can be found for any race
I ain't clicking that shit.

lol you've never seen India have you. People shit in the fucking street dude, there may be 100 pajeets to every ameritard, but one drone strike will reduce a horde to a fine fecal mist.

You’re right it wasn’t that I wasn’t paying attention I really thought women was spelled “when”. Please tell me where exactly I’m foreign to.

Lol why do you think that any common American gives a fuck about the metric system? HURR DURR NUMBERS DIFFERENT that shit was made up before either of us were born you dumb fucking nigger why do you even give a fuck?

I don't know who you're talking about, I'm not Indian but I'm pretty sure they've had it for a while if that's who you mean.
but if that's the best you can do in terms of insults then you need to re-evaluate.

it's the sort of creep out where broads pretend to be weirded out, but love the attention on the inside.

in person it's another story. it's disgusting.

Found the larping pajeet posting this ugly bitch.

I pray for your shithole country

Attached: 24B58C5E-67A6-4AB8-9FC1-8AFA4EADC695.jpg (1200x1600, 113K)

>lol you've never seen India have you
Most americans have never left the country and unfortunately I'm one of them
>one drone strike
we aren't the only ones with drones
>hatred for another race for no reason other than utter stupidity
see wemb attached

Attached: rock.gif (320x180, 891K)

>why do you think that any common American gives a fuck about the metric system
I don't think that. Learn to read.

>wemb
Learn to form a sentence jackass!

found the guy that calls someone a larp in every fucking thread.
kek

Attached: malon waste disposal crew.jpg (875x760, 57K)

Why are you trying so hard to show you’re American?

>pray
>shithole country
type mismatch, please learn to peace.

Nah just him or you. Whatever you want to pretend is happening.

Most beta: south American Hispanics. Most alpha: indians

>India
>People shit in the fucking street

Yep. And the US buys some generic drugs from India pharmaceutical companies.

I’m six beers in right now and you still sound retarded, my guy go jump in the ganges

Hello newfag. Let me be the first to welcome you to fortune. Enjoy your stay and please try to stick around after summer has ended.

Attached: black gent pointing.jpg (320x320, 17K)

i'm not american.

>Nah just him or you.
wow you have attained a new level of tard.

Attached: 1535749194150.gif (140x173, 575K)

>I’m six beers in right now
Ahh that explains it. I'll come back when you're less drunk/retarded. See you around.

I guess if that’s what you think but either way it’s obvious you’re mad everyone thinks Indians are beta as fuck and your facebook friend is ugly.

Most beta race on earth is OP. He is and always will be, a major faggot.

Attached: 1531702875569.jpg (960x540, 38K)

>most
White

>least
Asian

And yes I am prepared to submit to our Asian overlords.

Whitey made them build the USA. Saying blacks built it is like saying hammers built it.

Am pajeet
Can confirm

Lol @ blacks building anything. Whites built the USA, front to back and all in the middle. Look at the patents. Look at the industry. If anyone other than whites can ever make the claim they had a hand in "building" the USA, it was the Chinese, and only because they were the slaves that built the railroad. Yeah, that's right, there were literally more Chinese slaves than African slaves in the U.S., and they actually worked.

The blacks from Africa were begging to leave their BLACK slavemasters in Africa. No food, no thing. They begged and the lucky ones got to go on a boatride with the Dutch or Portugeuse (the Americans did not engage in the slave trade at all, and frankly, account for a measily 5% of the worldwide consumption of slavery--which predominated at that time). Further, black slaves could earn their freedom in the USA. No other nation allowed this. Later, a Republican by the name of Abraham Lincoln freed all the slaves.

Blacks in America are 1000x better off than the blacks in Africa. If anything, blacks got lucky by begging to get on the boat to the U.S.A.

Did blacks have a hand in "building" the U.S. No. Not even close. Unless you consider picking cotton as somehow contributing to building. There was no slavery in the North to speak of and Africans in the North were treated as equals and paid. In the South, they only worked on plantations. They "built" nothing, with few minor exceptions.

Probably whites or asians

this a lot of people don't realize that blacks were enslaved in africa and owned by other blacks
then sold to those portugeese or whatever
turns out that blacks invented slavery

but blacks built something? fucking when?!?!? ever?!?!?

Attached: 31 - Modern Nigger Engineering_jpg.jpg (599x521, 98K)

asians just copy and steal stuff
they are mindless drones

Attached: 154317907625.jpg (551x551, 73K)

fucking moron, mexicans are not a race.. no doubt product of usa education system.

Germans. They don't count as white people, their imbalanced minds cannot fucking grasp that the future does not flow from their extreme ideologies. They will literally have to be wiped out to the last man at some point because they simply cannot disengage from extreme black-and-white thinking. History will remember the aryan poorly once it is extinct, intelligent but flawed such that it becomes a mockery of that selfsame intellect. The EU is just Germany, Germany cannot even see itself ruining yet another League of Nations because they find their own ideological dominance to be warranted as they somehow always do.

Your skin may be white, Germans, but your heart is black and it should be cut out.

Attached: JhYmn7M.jpg (676x960, 230K)

Says the one thinking that pasta was invented by italians

>pasta
>invented
lol
there is no "invented" there, you moron
foodstuff doesn't get "invented"
by that definition, the egyptians invented beer
hint: it was an accident, no intellect was involved in either, and any fuckwit would have stumbled on it eventually

asians steal shit and are simply con artists
everybody knows this
if that weren't true, they should account for 75-95% of the world's actual inventions, given their multithousand year culture and their population
instead, they account for literally less than 1% of the world's inventions
they try, but they just are incapable of that type of free thought
it has to do with their mindset
they are basically bugs

>not knowing the difference between discovery and invention
>posting on Yea Forums anyway as though you are allowed to even talk

Samefag

Stay mad fgt as your worldview crumbles

>Stay mad fgt as your worldview crumbles
Umm, mmm-k, except Trump is KICKING YOUR ASS on the worldstage right now!
Loser!
No more Obamashill for you.