Found that in my dad's weed stuff. Anybody knows what the fuck this is? Quad decides what i do with a few of them

Found that in my dad's weed stuff. Anybody knows what the fuck this is? Quad decides what i do with a few of them.

Attached: 20190507_170618~2.jpg (2218x4656, 1.2M)

Seeds, leave them be.

crusty finger ass motherfucker

This, let the seeds be.

they're spider eggs, you put one in the middle of the bowl and smoke it. it gets you like 10x higher

Weed seeds

Weed poop. Sometimes the plant poops out those tough pods. They'll get you super stoned if you smoke a whole bunch.

Those would be seeds of the sacred tree

Why the fuck would he have seeds. There's no place where he could grow plants

it's just some weed seeds, your dad is probably growing up weed somewhere

thnk thats why he has seeds, not plants

Either he grows or he has a friend who grows
Or he has OCD

Dude those will get you high as fuck if you smoke them like regular weed. Also, invest in some moisturizer, faggot.

Maybe it's a secret dummy

Tell your dad I said he smokes shit weed

Mustard seeds probably. Just throw them out.

What’s the thing with the red cap?

shove them up your ass and then eat them all

Open it up and see what is in the red capped vial

You can sell seeds, a bulk like that could probably get him a good chunk of change. Especially if the seeds are of good weed

checked

They are weed seeds. Your Dad is buying shitty ass weed. HOWEVER, he has a shitload of seeds and the where I am from is that the weed must seed. So steal them all and next time you are walking through your neighbourhood, scatter three in each of your neighbours gardens. Profit from wed seed my young steed.

Your dad is planning to leave your family and start a pot farm. He’s sick of you and your plump porpoise of a mother.

Cool. That’s the first time I got quads.

fucking newfag

I’m just unlucky, I’ve been here well over a decade. :’(

Smoke'em

If he's like anybody, he's probably gotten shitty weed and keeps finding seeds. Tell him to get a new dealer or just try for medical, no seeds then

Ok lemme go get it back. He's home now so let's hope he doesnt find out im playing with his weed stuff and beat my ass.

>weed stuff
Kek

Theres nothing in the red capped vial

Attached: 20190507_172832~2.jpg (2218x4656, 1.41M)

Kek

I think your dad smoke coke or meth too, bro.