WTF!!! just recently watched endgame and I can't believe the indoctrination of girl power feminist movement #meetoo...

WTF!!! just recently watched endgame and I can't believe the indoctrination of girl power feminist movement #meetoo bullshit they had in there.

Yah, I'm talking about these cunts appearing out of no where in the scene to protect spidey boi, appearing one by one with a phrase before showboating their theatrical combat skills.

Attached: 57488320_133005921140756_4419885187569543517_n.jpg (480x480, 59K)

>out of nowhere
>apparently wasn't paying attention to when the hulk snapped and bought them all back
>bitching about theatrical combat skills
Either go back to /r9k/ or don't watch Marvel movies

Meh...Thor, Cap, and Iron Man did most of the work. The female super heroes can help too, fam.

Quit whining like a bitch.

dont forget in that same scene pepper potts took off her mask to show off her female sjwness or everyone fave. Ms marvel needs help in comes sjwarriors and then marvel barrells through the frontlines and leaves her "help" behind. WTF

Do you just look for things to be angry about so you feel better about your shit life? Grow up.

>indoctrination of girl power feminist
this mad for a 30 seconds scene

She took off her mask to show everyone who tf she is cuz she's not normally a combatant.

Marvel did her shit cuz it wouldn't have made sense for her to wait for the slowest combatant. Are you this dumb every day of the year?

Jesus, is it the same lonely virgin who keeps making these threads?

Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean Endgame's girl moment has to trigger you.

I'm with you, OP...fuck these cunts.

Is...is it your time of the month?

sjw's thought it was dumb pandering shit too

the whole scene was fanservice, my dude

Honestly, there have been female superheros literally since the beginning of comics. Besides the presence of females in the world, at work, at the gym, at the car wash, in comics, and television, what exactly is your problem again?

Attached: D93891AD-2B36-409E-9257-09AC1E333D38.jpg (460x523, 18K)

I feel like every guy who likes these grrl power fucks does so just so they have a better chance to fuck some hairy armpit roastie. "Oh look, I'm a feminist too! Peg my butthole now, please?!"

Do you just want ripped superhero dudes and no hot superhero babes? When did you find out you were a raging homo?

No, they don't have to be ripped.

...oh, and just now. Thanks!

liking a fantasy movie that contains science fiction scenes doesn't mean you want to fuck a feminazi with armpit hair in real life, lol

Where is the hot babes in mcu, because there flat as planks.

Black Panther, Star Lord, Spider-Man, and Wasp all showed their face so the crowd could see them and not just the CGI masks. It's impractical, but let's keep in mind what this movie's all about.

Oh shoot, you're in the wrong thread. The thread for sucking cock is a few pages down.

Naw. I had to get really dumb so you could keep up. Thanks for playing

I want you all to spoil the shit out of this movie for me so I never cave and spend money to see it

kinda funny since this movie is a build up of over 10 years and mutiple films. if u dont know who is who by now. Wtf then

I disagree, I went in there expecting a bunch ofmale bashing a general "girls are better" message, but in the end the only cringy part is 10 seconds long. Talking about that scene during the battle where you see the all girl crew attacking after bitch 1 said black bitch wasn't alone. Apart from that nothing bothered me. I was even surprised Captain Marvel didn't kill Thanos on her own without a sweat.

>tony did it
>ily3000

>time travel copout ->save the world >ironman dies

Didn't the wasp join in despite just moments ago helping ant man work the device?

Didn't Valkyrie show up despite just getting smashed off her Pegasus, but looked completely clean and fresh? Actually all the women who had been in battle looked pretty fresh and clean for having faught a hard battle.

Everyone knows that scene was in the movie for ideological purposes and that it was shoehorned in rather than written in organically. They can decry people who notice it all they want but it will never make that scene work.

No Black Widow funeral, Captain Marvel being able to nearly solo Thanos, and shitty girl power scene all combine to show that they had a sad, pathetic attempt to get woke but only cared enough to appear so.

Which is shit anyways because being woke is infantalism.

it felt forced as fuck to me for a few reasons. shazam appears out of nowhere and yeets thanos ship, then when she fights thanos he forgets how to block and just eats attacks. then she just takes his punches like its nothing and then leaves. all the others did nothing and it doesnt make sense for them to be together at the same spot. if they wanted muh diversity shouldnt it be intergration instead of segregation?

I agree that if you don't know who's who going into it, you really have no business seeing it. But I'm saying they did it for the fans. At least in the case of the guys. Wasp was bc she came out of left field and Rescue bc we'd never seen her in the outfit before.

I like you, human.

Attached: phone 034.jpg (320x244, 66K)

Mean that scene was totally planned to be ''muh feminin powah''

But it aint that important, because they are not relevant to the story.

It's hard to find action actresses with huge comic book tits, but I agree they should have tried.

Widow was alrdy dead

Stepped in what?

One scene that panders to the female fans in a movie that is 99% pandering to comic nerds. Take your horrible attempt at bait and go fuck yourself with it.

Shit

Your opinion is wrong. No one cares if a female character or ensemble gets a cool moment in the movie, comic nerds like the female characters too. It's the method used, a completely transparent "QUEEN SLAY" moment that ultimately doesn't touch the storyline or make sense and everyone can tell.

>I don't like this scene in the movie that doesn't fit the rest of the movie and completely breaks immersion to satisfy ideologues.
>F-fuck you, that part of the movie isn't for you! Just like the rest of the movie was ONLY for you.

Good argument.

It's a reference to Marvel's A-Force comic line, calm down retard. It would have been good had Cpt. Cardboard not been the centerpiece of the shot.

What makes people want to watch endgame? Serious question.

Yeah the other few scenes during the final battle that generally stop the battle in order to give off fan service were totally warranted though.

It was a ten second group shot no different than the two "full panel" comic shots we got before it.

they missed a good chance at having black window cocking her guns trying to shoot Thanos. Kek

They attempt to make the individual franchises relatively stand alone. Yeah everything is tied together but you don’t have to see 20 movies just so you can see infinity war and endgame.

friends wanted to see it. i would have preferred shazam.

The entire battle was fan service obviously, why did this scene in particular stand out?

A). Fans are misogynist assholes!
B). It was clearly out of place, broke tension and immersion, and served a specific ideology.

No one is saying it makes the movie shit, they are saying the scene doesn't work and they are correct, it doesn't. There are millions of ways to show off all the female characters, and they should do so because each named character deserves their nod, but they chose an out of continuity moment where a bunch of flawless women annihilate their way through what is supposed to be a difficult battle, it would have had a bit more gravitas if they had as much trouble moving the gauntlet as everyone else did mere moments ago, but it was ultimately a fruitless act, because getting there was effortless and it produced nothing.

you could just have some common sense just not watched it
> b-b-buh then i not part of the crowd!

It's the current set of Disney CEOs. Just look at what they did to poor Star Wars.
It's all just part of outrage culture. People are too comfortable and so they raise hell about little shit. It'll pass.

Did you walk out and demand your money back? If you didn't then you weren't offended.

*ily3k

It felt so out of place and awkward.

you mean the A-force?

Attached: 1526943826537.jpg (250x379, 44K)

most white men either die or get cucked. thor gives his entire celestial fucking kingdom to a nigger thot

i think the only one pretty strong is scarlet witch

The jews want a woman in the White House, like the nigger Obama...

Yes, they put niggers as the president in several movies before Obama.

It's 2019 and you just NOW figured out Disney is a politically correct sewage machine that eats money and shits out derivative SJW bull shit?

Attached: 1532834751911.gif (300x274, 479K)