I NEED HELP WITH DISPOSING OF A BODY

I NEED HELP WITH DISPOSING OF A BODY

a nigger talked shit to me near my apartment block so i hit him. he fell down and passed out and i kept kicking him until he started to throw up blood. I dragged his body to a alleyway, went home and picked up a suitcase then went back and put him into it now its 22:00 and i have a dead guy in my living room

Attached: get4.jpg (800x420, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S8SsRnjiS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The story sounds kinda jewed to me

haha AND HELP ME

Post timestamp

Post proof

give a 1 minute

Hurry up dont have all night

Hurry OP

OP is a liar

my phone is charging

Still a liar

Attached: 1513022474752.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Do you know where to buy opiates?

Have fun in the pokey faggot

ok i tried to get my nigger dad to do it but he wouldn't you got me ;(((

How big of a city do you live in. Was this a neighbor or just a random street nig. Do you have a vehicle. Do you have any commitments over the next 48-72 hours?

yes, no and 70

Have you tried turning it off and back on? Always does the trick for me.

no but i will thank you user

Buy them. Put them in the body up the ass preferred. Strip the body naked, put in trunk on a blanket, public laundromat them clothes and blanket. Dump the body in a moving water system or ocean, after putting clothes back on. Do not button or zip anything

Where do you live?

why the opiates tho?

To feel good

stockholm

The more violent the water system the better. Be Shure to flood the lungs CPR under water with mouthfuls of water in between compressions

proof att jag är svennebanan

Attached: 20180731_195057.jpg (4032x1960, 1007K)

So many die on opiates it might be listed suicide because the political choices of a country like America where labeling something suicide does not rise the crime rate ( it happens a lot)

Here, use this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6S8SsRnjiS0

It will look like a drowning

>Not waiting for the inevitable chimp out to kill him in self defense
You deserve whatever you get from this OP, remember not to drop the soap

Of course tie your hair, wear a hat, and wear gloves. Buy a pair of shoes on your way two sizes too big should you leave footprints they won't match

Dispose of the shoes in a public trash can. Do not bring any technology with you that could even possibly have a gps. Do you have a new model car or old school?

Yeah no

After this destroy your computer or whatever device you are having this conversation with

Beat the shit out of him, then you will only have the skin left to dispose of.

op is always a lying faggot

Yes

show some proof

pics or didnt happen you gae

microwave him, until the microwave make him look like a piece of steak then u give him to a garbage disposal masking the smell with a bottle of pine sol, people say damn what u been eatin u say dat aint yo business fool, i like my gumbo and shit and it stick hard.

Where are you from?
which country

knock out all teeth and cut of fingertips
put them in a bottle of coca cola, this will dissolve them. Acquire bleach and lye, put body in sleeping bag. Go to woods, dig a 3 foot by 1 or 2 foot hole 6 or so feet deep to dump the body in standing up or head first, this will make the grave look less assuming. throw the bottle of coke in there too. Dump bleach on errythang, bury, lye on top. Put a dog collar on top, unsuspecting people who wander upon may think its a dog grave. Also a yogurt enema will speed up decay. fun fact i learned this on Yea Forums

i don't want to knock out the teeth cant i cut of the head and bury it separately?

pigs
just rip teeth beforehand

Please tell me it’s hector

Attached: F1324805-D931-4B0B-A9AA-74DB9DDE65F5.png (1125x2001, 1.49M)

agggh i am viking

Attached: 20180323_162350.jpg (1056x1440, 445K)

Consume his dead body lol
gamer

Attached: 7bdd11101686642dc354412417ddecfd.png (156x133, 44K)

timestamp or gtfo not ypa

Post time stamp with body

>i have a dead guy in my living room

Ba dum tss

This is not good if not pre planed. This sounds like a normal guy who accidentally killed

Why can't we have a good quality thread for once?
Goddammit

jag heter sven och gillar rena fittor

Jag bryr mig inte och jag talar inte cuck språk förresten

NORGE FOR NORDMENN

Om det du sägger är sant, då första saken du bör göra är att få kroppen ur Stockholm.
Vad jag skulle göra är ta en taxi ut för att "gå på sörmlandsleden". Ha kropen I en plastpåse I en vandringsväska. Hitta en bra sjö längs sörmlandsleden full väskan med sten och kropen(ta bort plastpåsen och brän den) släng ner väskan I en djup del av sjön.

jag håller på att äta honom nu men tack för tipset

Holy shit idde?

Attached: artworks-000327796854-ivkf4k-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

You fucking retard. Go to an small private airport and steal some kerosene (pretty easy, most are unguarded). Then take an oil barrel and put corpse in, head first. Pour in fuel (plenty of it) and light it. Let it burn for about two-three hours, that way it will turn the molars to dust so identification is nigh impossible. Pour ashes somewhere windy. You’re welcome. FYI THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN NO WAY DO I ENCOURAGE ANY BEHAVIOUR THAT MAY FOLLOW FROM USING THIS INFORMATION, I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER.

Cook it, eat it, and then shit it out. Then grind the bones up and salt the earth with the fragments.