2019 torture techniques:

2019 torture techniques:

strapping someone down to the kitchen counter & ass-fucking them with honing steel.

Attached: 20100423-honing - 03.jpg (600x401, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure that would really hurt OP?
I'm skeptical... Can you not go test it on yourself and report back?

OP is a fag, no picture of honing steel in the pooper.

grater + dick tip

is that a fetish you have or...??

insert copper plumbing pipe into anus. thread barb wire into pipe. remove pipe leaving barb wire in anus. rip the fucker out

You sound like a colossal faggot. Locking someone in a room with you for more than 2 min would be extremely torturous

A guy in my town had this done to him back in the good old days. He was an informer to the British and the IRA did it to him

this sounds like it could get rid of my hemorrhoids.

how much do you charge for a therapy session?

bladder irrigation and 6 liter enemas mixed with dr. bronners peppermint castile soap

>strap someone to a chair
>cut them but bandage it immediately
>do this all over their body
>let them heal
>repeat

Jam a mento up their ass and dump a 2 liter of diet coke in there

Ginger essential oil in pee hole and ass would be plenty bad

gummy bears. diet

slice the soles of their feet off with a fillet knife.

Give them an anal prolapse then lock them in a room to figure out what do with it

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-dj9

Its 2019.

clapping too loud.

Attached: person-people-photography-boy-kid-male-portrait-young-child-facial-expression-smile-sad-infant-toddl (5184x3456, 1.59M)

Do exactly that with cheese grate

Good. Fuck the Black and Tans, up the RA!

I actually came up with a design for a torture machine that is supposed to cause somebody as much pain as possible before finally killing them, I call it "The Supreme Torture Machine", here's how it works:
>the feet are very slowly crushed by some weights
>2 giant graters are slowly grating the person's legs down to the bone
>it depends here: for males there are some blades(similar to the ones in a blender) that are slowly closing in to their dick until it turns that dick into soup. For females the blades are slowly going up inside her pussy until it turns her womb into a soup
>each finger on their hands is gonna be bent into a different direction from the other one
>a giant nail placed to their back is hit by a giant hammer every few seconds sending the nail closer inside their bodies every time
>here it depends as well: for males and female with flat chests have their abdomen completely ripped off by a bunch of hooks(I think there was a scene like this in one of the Saw movies for reference). For females with breasts a copper plate is place right under the boobs, they are nailed to it and the plate is gonna be heated up with the temperature increasing every second from 1 degree to 1000 degrees
>a device is placed around their necks that will rotate a blade around cutting off parts of their throats, every full rotation that blade goes deeper inside it
>a hook is attached to the larynx and then slowly pulled out, speed at which is pulled out increases every second
>a drill slowly drills inside one of their eye and then moves to the other one
>a machine pulls their hair upwards until it's gonna be ripped off their heads
The idea is that they will start at different rates so it maximizes the pain, I wouldn't want them to die before both of their eyes were drilled up or something after all.

wonder who this is

Basically do that everyday with my dick pussy.

Attached: 1557259018022(2).gif (480x720, 1.41M)

Honing knife in asshole wouldn't be that bad really..

Attached: 1519836941204.jpg (2214x2258, 587K)

Some guy I knew annoyed some gypos and they did this with a hosepipe.

Attached: IMG_20190318_175046.png (720x510, 591K)

What? I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin' tie you to a fuckin' bedpost
With your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin' stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like tss
Yeah, I'll fuckin', yeah, I'll fuckin' lay your nuts on a fuckin' dresser, just your nuts layin' on a fuckin' dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin' bat
Ooh whassup? Blaow!
I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', pull your fuckin' tongue out your fuckin'
Mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, blaoww!
I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin' hang you by your fuckin' dick off A fuckin' 12 sto-story building out this motherfucker
I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin' you And feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you

I do this partially to myself anyway. With a paring knife or pocket knife.

OP here. i guess i wanted to see something different that another Milf thread cause the last one hit limits.

it's a nice change to use our imaginations once in a while.

get a better attitude, faggots.

if you dont think permanent ear damage is torture then idk. read up on hyperacusis.

Andy's log. Let it release.

You just got WU TANG'D b'y

Seems like your the one with the attitude

Who cares, OP? Theyre just teenagers. The best part about Yea Forums is being able to ignore them. Alternatively, you can hide their posts.

But that's nice and smooth.