Sup /b, anyone else off'ing themselves today? Maybe tomorrow because I really want some fucking Domino's pizza...

Sup /b, anyone else off'ing themselves today? Maybe tomorrow because I really want some fucking Domino's pizza, but need some quick dough..

Attached: ergwerg.jpg (1280x960, 871K)

Attached: 1548355834710s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Don't do it user.
Jesus loves u
I love u fren

do not break what? all i see is some sheets of paper

please off urdelve on twich would leat to some controversy

Not today, I got some nice hentai to jack off to. Got kicked out of the library for printing it out. My phones about to die and in Starbucks waiting for it to charge. Hopefully the bridge I stay under isn't flooded. I wanna fap when I get back.

Attached: 191AB2ED-3647-4E82-AF9E-C074BCC6811B.gif (381x522, 676K)

Theres dough in the pizza

This gets taped to the car window. H2S is ultra toxic and can be fatal just breathing in a fraction of it. Nobody else needs to die because of my poor decisions.

retard its not a biohazard

youd want the poison sign

Where are you getting the H2S? If you're going about it via Ferrous Sulfide you'll be challenged in producing sufficient gas to kill yourself.

Don't

I was debating that but I felt like people would be more cautious with the biohazard sign. Poison they might be like "oh bad but maybe not that bad". Biohazard is like "oh shit"

Just a couple chemicals I can grab at the store. Some type of toilet bowl cleaner and lime sulfur

did you buy the stickers and chemicals at the same store?

>Death by H2S
that sounds ridiculously painful and stupid. enjoy!

Printed the stickers online, pretty neat, at least they make it easy to be safe

why not just CO2 OP

Do it faggot, i can't see the acid.

It is not a biohazard, get a proper fire triangle lol

they look nice. you could probably get a bit of cash for that printer on craigslist.

what a fake shit thread

"Taxus baccata" - Known as yew, though with other related trees becoming known, it may now be known as common yew, English yew, or European yew. VeRY COMMON ornamental shrub found all over the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern US. Highly toxic. Break off a thick branch and some leaves, steep in hot water to make a Tea for 10 minutes. Allow to sit for another 10 minutes off heat in water. pour liquid into coffee mug. Drink. You will be DEAD IN 1 Hour.

The foliage itself remains toxic even when wilted, and toxicity increases in potency when dried. Symptoms of yew poisoning include an accelerated heart rate, muscle tremors, convulsions, collapse, difficulty breathing, circulation impairment and eventually cardiac arrest. However, there may be no symptoms, and if poisoning remains undetected death may occur within hours.

enjoy....

Attached: English_Yew_close_250.jpg (250x250, 48K)

also wintergreen berries... ooooo OOOOO. ooo spoopy

This dude is homeless and has to print hentai and you're saying you have a hard life OP? Man the fuck up.

I second this. What?