What is better for tripping?

what is better for tripping?
LSD, mushrooms or Ayahuasca ?

Attached: ыв.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my kid's shoes in the hallway

Well that all depends on what kind of trip you're after. Do them all, see for yourself, your soul needs them.

You're hilarious dad.

Attached: 3-kids-laughing.jpg (340x228, 87K)

All can be good, all can be hell.

Don’t exclude DMT crystal and mescaline.

I personally think LSD is best, or mescaline

ignore this faggot
Acid is the best. Easiest to control and very 'enlightening'.

I tried Salvia and was cosmically raped. Most interesting and terrifying experience of my life. Can't wait for DMT.

Attached: theman.png (517x350, 566K)

Shrooms are my drug of choice, LSD is cool too.

salvia and DMT both are infinitely more weird dan the already weird “classic” psychedelics

I prefer San Pedro cactus, but that's just me.

I can really get into the whole DMT leading to the afterlife stuff. As illogical as it might seem it's nice to feel spiritually connected to something.

Attached: lalilulelo.png (1181x495, 1.78M)

Never done ayahuasca but from which I heard
Ayahuasca is top tier.
So I would prefer

Ayahuasca>Psylocibin>LSD

Psylocibin will give you a more nature related trip while LSD is somehow more rectilinear

Nothing at all better for me than a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: f967654344.gif (320x240, 624K)

Mushrooms.
Very, very seldom a bad trip.
Great buzz.
Goes well with alcohol or other party drugs.
Zero hangover.

Why not try them all?

Rick strassman is doing a study at london imperial college. Hes going to i.v. drip dmt so people can stay space for hours. All for the name of science!!

Life is the biggest trip and meditation is the key to the drug.

from what I've heard LSD is the safest when you want to avoid a bad trip.
Shrooms are harder to control, but are more natural and it's something I would try
Ayahuasca is considered a form of spiritual medicine by the people and shamans of the Amazon, not something for your druggy ass to "trip" on lul

That takes incredible courage. He could face a lifetime of trauma from that.

Mushrooms are absolutely the best.
LSD was fun, but the grounded, natural feeling of shrooms (well, I take truffles as they are legal in the Netherlands) is so much better than Acid. Acid feels too hard and manufactured for me. Shrooms give me a deeper understanding of myself, much deeper compared to Acid.

It can be serious stuff though. I recommend starting with smaller doses and working up. There's no rush.

>Ayahuasca is top tier.
Is it possible to talk with spirits like shaman king?

Attached: Ayahuasca.jpg (940x627, 131K)

I dont know, like I said: I have no experience with Ayahuasca.
I guess maybe you can. Talk to your inner spirits.
I think guidance of shaman king would be better

Yah I'm really interested what they will find out. Or they will just go ticking skitzo

I think the plant talks to you bro

I think i prefer LSD.
At least I just have a lot more experience with it.
I recently Hiked Old rag mountain on 3 hits and it was incredible peaking at the peak.
I've been holding onto an 8th of shrooms for months now, not knowing when to do them. They seem scarier and harder to control than L for me.
yeah i dunno whats better its pretty subjective and experience based

the shaman(s) talk to the spirits and guide the ceremony. you just experience it. look up Ayahuasca documentaries on yt. A good one I found is called "metamorphosis" I think
You go there when you need spiritual healing, not to get high

My ex had a very bad LSD trip, first timer. Secure setting at home. With a good friend of hers. First contact with more psychedelic drugs. She didnt understand anything we said to her for about ~3 hours she was in a repetative circle of repeating the same phrase over and over again.
It was the mindset which wasnt right. There is always risk if you arent prepared for your experience

Made shroom tea one time and had liquid shits for days. Fun trip to the fair regardless.

Ahhh the ole acid echo chamber. Thoughts circling endlessly for hours
What was the phrase?

Shrooms are also very nice when taken in smaller doses. Just try that. Then you will get a feel for it. Have some fruit, some juice, a nice sunny day and enjoy a light trip. It feels very grounding and good. Feels a lot more peaceful than LSD, when in control. And you can have more control when working up from smaller doses.

"What is the time? What day is it? I dont understand"

well yeah, if you are at a point in your life that's not good, don't take psychedelic drugs lol that's common sense
like if you are depressed, or you are not mentally or emotionally stable

In retrospect she explained she thought it will turn morning any second now and she will have to get up and go to work, even though she had another day w/o any obligations before going to work again.
The second she switched from "I dont understand" to "I understand" was a huge relief

Listen to death grips on acid, shits wild

Not Ayahuasca, but pure nn-DMT is the single most enjoyable and easy to control trip IMO. Even if you get anxious or in a """bad headspace""" (total BS) the constant Euphoria and entities make for a very good experience. Acid is acid, not much to say there, but for slightly more experienced trippers nn-DMT is the best. Avoid 5-meo- or 4-ho- until you've done nn- or natural mushrooms.

Diffrent drugs for different things.

Hahaha. Pretty responsible of her but imo the reason that happened is cause she was already stressing about going to work before she tripped

it has an extremely long duration of action, up to several days.

Attached: bromo_dragonfly_summary1.jpg (225x150, 13K)

Most eventually. It wasnt the best time for her to trip anyway, it probably wasnt the only stressful thing going through her mind.
Nonetheless she stated that she really enjoyed the time before losing the grasp of reality.

If it's your first time do lsd... Then shrooms and then ayuaska/dmt... Butt not the same day one at a time and give yourself time to learn about yourself on psycadilics

All are different, but have the same potential. DMT by far the powerful, and really should be treated with care.

Still me... Best trip I have done is on shrooms when time and space lost meaning and I was one with the singularity of everything... It was scary and epic at the same time... Last time I did shrooms was really nice and loving... Shrooms are better than lsd butt it's true lsd is easyer to handle for beginners... I have never done dmt butt can't wait for it... Butt unfortunately have to

Acid for outdoors, shrooms for indoors

I've used 1p-LSD (Couldn't get the real thing) and those trips were insightful, thought inducing, cathartic and fun. I've tried tripping with mushrooms, truffles and hawaain baby woodrose seeds but on all of these I've had really bad trips, felt like my body was old and decaying inside and not working properly, I felt like I couldn't breathe and ended up spending most of the trips manually breathing incase I died. I got the fear real bad on all of those. I have no idea why I had such bad reactions to all those things and they were all done months apart and on several different occasions. I've given up with tripping now.

Take your meds old man

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-5rnh

buddy of mine tried salvia and he literally shit his pants

never did shrooms or ayahuasca. have done lsd couple of times and really liked it

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-rbf

I don't know anything about Ayahuasca
Salvia was the most intense, but shortest, trip I've ever had. Uncontrollable laughing and drooling, feelings of being torn out of my body and reality, seeing things that aren't there

LSD and mushroom trips are more like tracers and patterns moving on surfaces, you might get some cool visual effects but you won't hallucinate something that's totally not there.'

Mushrooms were the more spiritual of the two between LSD and shrooms. I felt connected to the universe, and suddenly felt like I had the answers for everything. I felt like god was talking to me, and I got into repetitive logic loops of "oh so this...but then that means that...and that means that..." and so on. When I came down I realized it was all gibberish and I wish I would have written down my thoughts because I couldn't retrace what exactly I had thought about
For mushrooms make sure you're outside in nature, get some beautiful scenery and maybe go on a hike or listen to some good music and be out in nature, alone or with good friends. Lasts about 4-6 hours

LSD is more of a body high, I was hopped up and had lots of energy, I couldn't sleep, the whole thing lasted like 8-10 hours, and you get more visuals than with mushrooms. Physical sensations were amazing, I loved touching cloth and wood and surfaces, because all the sensations were new. Of the two I like mushrooms much better