Is There a Difference Between Male and Female Asshole?

Is There a Difference Between Male and Female Asshole?

Attached: 1557251080444.jpg (1733x2078, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gifs.iloopit.net/resources/9828eca2-d1c5-4265-9ac0-620bac5f354b/converted.gif
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Femanon here.

Serious question: since men don't have vaginas, are you empty inside as to where a vagina would go? Could you have some type of surgery to make that empty space like a storage pouch? Seems like alot of possibilities out there considering all the things that come in and out of vaginas.

One belongs to a male
One belongs to a female

No

Attached: D0BEB9C449C14CFD96918C5E14064C1E.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

Sumo wrestlers use the empty cavity to hold their testes during fights.

male asshole has a statistically higher chance of giving you aids

Guys have smaller hip bones, so there is less room there to begin with.

Fuck a female asshole: ok
Fuck a male asshole: you have mental deseases

human bodies are pretty efficient since, evolution and all
unless you are some freak irradiated mutant or a landwhale, there is little unused tissue to cut away and make into a fuckhole

Attached: 1547650817812.png (503x730, 275K)

prostate

do what you like: ok
complain about others because muh homosexuals: you have a mental DESEASE

post moar

Everyone knows the only difference is women don’t poop. Right?

They just have to be straight, homo is a bad thing, really bad thing, is it so hard to be normal?

Do girls enjoy anal sex considering they don't have prostate?

I mean the prostate but that's about it

>Femanon here.
>Serious question: since men don't have vaginas, are you empty inside as to where a vagina would go?

Not really as such. There are cavities. The testicles can travel up into them. Also, if you're unlucky your colon can drop into the nutsack. But it's not like a vagina.

>Could you have some type of surgery to make that empty space like a storage pouch?

Kek, I wish.

>Seems like alot of possibilities out there considering all the things that come in and out of vaginas.

Agreed. Also, Imagine having both cock and pussy at the same time.

hermaphrodites do but they are usually not both fully functional
loads of possibilities with bio engineering
our future is space marines, people fucking themselves and catgirls

depends from what perspective
putting your dick inside?
not really, both would feel the same
source: me

receiving a dick inside you
generally men have it better due to prostate, but both holes share a wall, it could stimulate the women more

Now catgirls is something I look forward to

tits of gtfo

or*ya cunt
tits or gtfo

Depends

Sometimes the balls go there. You lay down in certain position and the slowly crawl out your sack and in there. It's not uncomfortable as long as you don't notice it for some reason.

Is there a difference between male and female penis?

Attached: 7FD7CE13-2428-43AA-A950-F133CA3BA0CC.jpg (1445x1147, 151K)

NIGGERS

female tastes better

Idk about that

Attached: 1556085845529.jpg (960x1280, 293K)

that giant neck on that small body makes me feel funny

gifs.iloopit.net/resources/9828eca2-d1c5-4265-9ac0-620bac5f354b/converted.gif

That giant dick makes my ass feel funny

ask a democrat
>male and female are the same

>this retarded

Attached: 1510960197976.png (986x797, 869K)

yeah, dems are pretty retarded

No. Pic related.

Attached: 1554782304840m.jpg (601x1024, 71K)

Nothing is truly empty inside of the body, if there isn't an organ in that spot, it's usually filled with internal fat or some other kind of "connective tissue (various boring things)." Closest thing to an "empty space" would be bowel containing gas, but that's still within an organ so whatever.

So "the vagina space" is still filled in in men. It's partially used by the prostate and seminal vesicles, but mostly some extra fat and more room for the bowel to move around in. The other posters were talking about inguinal canals, which both men and women have, but it's easier for men to get hernias there since the bowel communicates more easily with the inguinal canal in men. In women, the uterus and vagina take up more space in the pelvis, so the small bowel (which sort of just floats freely in a fat flap called the omentum) will be pushed up higher in the belly.

Attached: 9885.jpg (400x320, 96K)

I fucked both. Both felt like a condom.

I fucked both so no. Men ass is a lot more tight, woman´s anus is closer to vagina so they have "extra space" that men´s don´t have. I preffer woman ass, is a lot more fun to handle.

"Since your husband's mode of life and his fidelity are known to you, and no woman usurps your rights, why are you so foolish as to be annoyed by his boys, (as if they were his mistresses), with whom love is a transient and fleeting affair? I will prove to you that you gain more by the boys than your lord: they make your husband keep to one woman. They give what a wife will not give. 'I grant that favor,' you say, 'sooner than that my husband's love should wander from my bed.' It is not the same thing. I want the fig of Chios, not a flavorless fig; and in you this Chian fig is flavorless. A woman of sense and a wife ought to know her place. Let the boys have what concerns them, and confine yourself to what concerns you." xii, 97.

"Wife, you scold me with a harsh voice when I'm caught with a boy, and inform me that you too have a bottom. How often has Juno said the same to the lustful Thunderer? And yet he sleeps with the tall Ganymede. The Tirynthian Hero put down his bow and sodomised Hylas. Do you think that Megaera had no buttocks? Daphne inspired Phoebus with love as she fled, but that flame was quenched by the OEbalian boy. However much Briseis lay with her bottom turned toward him, the son of AEacus found his beardless friend more congenial to his tastes. Forbear then, to give masculine names to what you have, and, wife, think that you have two vaginas."

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-3za

the gender of its owner

it's all genetic lottery. some people are hypersexual/ reek of phermones etc and some other's are just like worker bees

pheromones smell awful how do i suppress that shit

you cant smell them idiot

They both fit my cock really well, so I'd say no

other people regularly tell me i smell like pheromones and it's trash

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-4z9

It's psychological pleasure. Giving them pain feels like they are being dominated. Not all girls are like that though.