I'm a straight guy that happens to enjoy wearing female underwear, mostly thong panties...

I'm a straight guy that happens to enjoy wearing female underwear, mostly thong panties. In a few days I'm going to get a massage (from a female massage therapist, don't particularly like random guys touching me that way). Should I wear a pair of thong panties to that appointment? I have never shown my panties to anyone.

Attached: DAP2494-Version-3.jpg (1280x851, 289K)

yes

No, because it will be awkward as fuck, she won't be into it at all (to her it's just a job, remember), and the massage will just be shit.

That's best case, btw. Most likely you get kicked out for being a deviant.

Dont do it you cust gona embarace yourself.

Thissz

I was afraid of this answer. I wear panties almost 24/7 (only have a few male underwear left).

this, its a stupid idea

What if I wear something that's looks almost like male briefs? Like the Calvin Klein modern cotton pantie?

Attached: 8718571607703_001.jpg (960x779, 149K)

Attached: 8718571607703_002.jpg (960x779, 329K)

If like the feeling and cant resist the urge id sugest a pair of underpants thad have no leg part (you know the ones, the kind youd wear when you where 8) full sised versions exist but beacare they can be a little tight if you cant find the right size. Theyl defenetly will be better than womens underwear if you go to therebut if you can wear some boxers.
And try to start wearibg those underpants thad i sugested they will defenetly fit you and look better than womens

Yea theese

That's the only male underwear I own. I really don't like boxers.

And I were panties because they make me feel sexy and confident. I know that I really don't look that good in them. :p

Are you going to an actual RMT or a rubntug?

If RMT: wear regular clothes you fuck head.

If RubNTug: do whatever you want.

RMT

Wouldn’t suggest it honestly, unless you fully trap don’t do it

I usually wear panties unless i know for a fact i’m Going to get laid

If i wasn’t expecting, it’s turn off the lights before taking the pants off

Thanks

You can just be naked for a massage.

Seems like everyone thinks that I should have male underwear on my appointment. Guess I should do that then.

I always thought super masculine dudes wearing girls clothes was hot and idk why. Think young robert plant

I'm not as muscular as the dude in the first post. Sad to say but I'm a 32 year old dude with a beer belly... If I had a muscular build then I probably could wear what ever I want.

Yes. I do it all the time. One of my fetishes is to bend down, exposing my thong to girls and recording their reactions.

theres actually a fetish out there for beefy dudes so all hopes not lost ;)

No, fuck that it's just underwear. What can they say? "Sorry you're not wearing gender appropriate underwear so we can't serve you today." Just do it.

That's disgusting my dude. Just go out and buy a pack of white briefs. It's like 12 dollars at target.

That was what I thought, but most people seems to think otherwise...

They can deny him service for any reason. And if the girl feels creeped out she can do that