Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community. The earth is flat

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community. The earth is flat.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees

Also, NASA spent $650 million on a plane (dreamchaser) that takes off, Hides in the clouds, Then lands again with the astronauts who are shot into the upper atmosphere on the other dreamchaser, but land secretly in the ocean shortly after. This is done as a ruse to ensure we keep believing in a round earth. How do you feel about nasa spending $650 million of taxpayers money to continue faking round earth?

Your move, faggot.

Attached: wakeup.jpg (1140x669, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

Shitty bait faggot.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Or to the ocean? You can see so obviously that the earth is not flat.

Attached: sagan hypothesis test.jpg (800x557, 175K)

nice

Allow me to ask and to answer one thing about this topic.

What if the earth is actually flat?
What does it change? Why does it matter?

Nothing happens!
Everything will be the same.

There is no scheme for anyone to benefit for saying that Earth has "this" or "that" format, ffs

fucking backpeddaling HASBARA troll
Fuck you

I'm not a fuckin' jew, nigger.

nice argument, too bad it is not proof

I dont think you know what an argument, or proof are.

Flat Earth believer checking in.
There is no curvature. There is no rotation. There is no noticeable affect on us due to the change of speed required for an object to maintain an elliptical, gravity based trajectory around the Sun.

Heliocentrism get's more and more ridiculous the more you actually study it.

Here is the proof in a photo. You can CLEARLY see the four elephants holding the disc up, and the giant turtle propelling the world thru the cosmos.

Irrefutable.

Attached: main.jpg (825x464, 53K)

Where do tides come from?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I can't believe you niggers still believe in the earth, it doesn't even exist.

Terry Pratchett knows all, sees all.

The Great A'Tuin carries us all

There are daily flights from Tokyo going east to Los Angeles and San Francisco, and back again. Across your edge of the world.

Attached: 124124124124.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>Relying on one's own senses
Nothing we can't perceive with our limited senses is true. I take it that's your angle with that statement?

Humans are great at seeing patterns that aren't there and drawing conclusions from smart sounding bullshit. It's literally why we had to come up with the scientific method and why science relies on "consensus".

If you need proof uneducated humans are kind of idiots look up flat Earth theory. That one's gold.

I don't like science cause....jews? I just use Cartesian doubt, the foundation of modern scientific method.

get fucked bait

Bruh it's not 2031 yet. You're ahead of your time, sit down.

fuck off kike

"No noticeable affect"
Gotta be American. Or just retarded

>The earth is flat.
nope. it's a globe

Enlighten us what's ridiculous about heliocentricism?

That's great and all but I'm gonna need some more proof than a paragraph or two.

Fuck off ye bloody wanker

ITT globetards get btfo'd lmao

You're implying that the moons gravitational pull is what causes tides or you are genuinely asking if I know what causes them?

Can't answer your question but it is interesting that there are no tides on any bodies of water that aren't connected to the sea. Even the Mediterranean Sea has very little to no tidal flux due to it's narrow inlet from the Atlantic. Something IN the oceans (well, beneath it...) is what causes the tides.

BOTH!

y'all niggers posting in a pasta thread.

Oblate spheroid you fucking retard.

>there are no tides on any bodies of water that aren't connected to the sea. Even the Mediterranean Sea has very little to no tidal flux due to it's narrow inlet from the Atlantic
This observation suggests something interesting, that tides only occur in bodies of water that cover large amounts of the Earth's surface. If the surface were flat, on a plane, the forces incident on a large body of water and a small body of water would be the same (and there would be no tides anywhere). If the surface is shaped such that the normals to large bodies of water point in different directions in different places (but not so curved that this is also true for small bodies), then whatever forces are present would act differently on different parts of large bodies of water like the oceans, but not on small bodies like inland lakes. A force that pushes or pulls more strongly from one place than another would create a "bulge" in the water level of the ocean. If the source of the forces moves around the earth (or the earth moves around under the field of forces), the bulge would travel around causing "tides" as we observe them.

So, your observation does not support your claim, and in fact supports a hypothesis that the earth's geometry is relatively flat on small scales but curved on large scales.

Nothing exploded and created everything. None of which was alive. Somehow, all of that everything assembled itself into such a convenient configuration so as to become spontaneously sentient. Then, that newly conscious bloop reproduced itself. However, the new bloop was better than the bloop that birthed it. Rinse & repeat until I'm typing this on my pc.

Mars and the moon are flat too.

Americans are retarded

>Oblate spheroid
Which does fall under that definition of "globe" fucktard.

also can we agree that "fucktard" is a contraction of "fucking retard" ?

The bulge you speak of doesn't exist. That's one of the reasons these flat earth fucks have a leg to stand on. There is literally no curvature. It should be detectable. It is not.

Water does not curve.

>Americans are retarded
to be fair, the retarded are all over the world.

I can see the rotation of mars over time through a telescope in my back yard, how does that work if it's flat?

Attached: Mars2001TripletS_m[1].jpg (428x172, 9K)

Fucking kill yourself, you blubbering retard

Attached: 757.gif (256x192, 346K)

yes jews are hiding the flat earth do they also hide that your a massive faggot OP

Attached: bait7.png (420x420, 52K)

hold the fucking phone

that last part wasn't in the original pasta

Attached: 1519019735892.jpg (604x453, 30K)

The level of the water at different ports changes at different times of day. That can't be true if the surface of the water is completely flat. Also, I see water curve every day. Pic related.

Attached: 1rivercurves[1].jpg (600x400, 59K)

The curvature is detectable you fucking idiot.

I don't follow your logic. It's ok bruh. We don't have to agree.

Solid argument there

You people are the epitome of the Dunning-Krueger effect your so stupid you dont realize your own stupidity. Trusting your senses is a fool's bet because our senses are easily fooled. That's why ACTUAL scientist do actual experiments multiple times so as to verify their findings. Whereas you dumb motherfuckers attempt experiments and when it disproves your theories you make a million excuses just completely shitting on the scientific method

No better than any of yours. Flat Earthers never have any evidence.

The big bang theory doesn't state nothing exploded. It's that everything in the universe was hypercondensed into a small point due to the extreme gravity of itself. The energy resulted in a massive explosion.

Everything didn't "conveniently form" it inevitably formed because of gravity. Everything exerts gravity across unlimited space on every other object so small particles no matter how spread will find one another.

Trillions of years of that and you get stars and planets. Their gravitational pulls cause orbits.

Also the matter could have always been there forever. Our inability to grasp that doesn't make it not true.

it's evolving.
the pastafag is crafting his masterpiece

If the earth is flat, why is everything else we can observe in space with a cheap telescope a sphere? Seems like a simple enough question.

inb4 this is bait

Well that's just a conspiracy user. NASA is lying to you, for some reason. Or whatever these fucks believe.

>Heliocentrism get's more and more ridiculous the more you actually study it.

Oh, please do explain to use the reason for the observed retrograde motion of the outer planets from the observation point of the earth, if it were a geocentric system.

... vid related.

Attached: heliocentric-vs-geocentric 2meg.webm (400x232, 1.47M)

>Fake JEW math
lmfao I wish this wasn't bait. I want people like this this to be real

Attached: 1554773266466.jpg (679x1024, 62K)

Allow me to give you an example. If you were in Tampa, Florida on the beach right now, you would notice that the tide has risen about two feet above where it was this morning. You could stand on a pier with a yardstick and a watch to confirm the height and time of high tide. If you called your friend in Galveston, Texas, about 800 miles to the west, he would notice the same increase in the water level, but it would happen about an hour later than when you notice it.

If the surface of the Gulf of Mexico is completely flat (which, of course it's not, you've seen waves before, after all), how come you friend in Texas wouldn't notice the tide rising at exactly the same time you notice in on the west coast of Florida, but rather an hour later?

Even more interesting, if you also tried to observe when local noon occurred, your friend in Texas would report about the same one hour time lag. The sun was directly overhead in Texas an hour after it was overhead in Florida, and the tide rose in Texas about an hour after it rose in Florida. What a coincidence!

Nice faggot

BigJ was here

Attached: Crazy How Nature did this.jpg (1037x738, 84K)

No I wasn't

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-vsg

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-gpp