What should we do with white nationalists?

What should we do with white nationalists?

Attached: whitepride.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Get them in power.

Salute them

/thread

Fuck em in the ass

Put them in Office.

Keep fighting for our mutual benefit against Islam.

Embrace their courage

Attached: 1100659.jpg (750x445, 54K)

Islam is better than white nationalism though you retarded cracker. I don't like either but under Islam as a non-white I'd be allowed to exist, unlike white nationalist faggots.

place them together on an island so they have nobody to blame when everything turns to shit.

>under Islam as a non-white I'd be allowed to exist

Attached: 1500970324329.gif (245x230, 871K)

Replace them with immigrants of color!

already did

White Nationalism doesn't Equal White Supremacy.

Ethno Nationalism is just fine for the Japanese. It's just fine for the Jews in Israel.

Just as Japan should be for the Japanese. The United States should be for the Anglo that built it.

Attached: 59685114_665135617255508_2741150541802373120_n.jpg (960x960, 91K)

White people don't deserve their own countries though after all the shit they've done to other races.

>a religion entirely made of browns and blacks
>will kill all non-whites
>including themselves.

White nationalist IQ.

Fuck em

wait...

every nation on earth has committed atrocities, black/brown/yellow included. stop being a retard, user.

Yes but no one has done it as extensively as white people. No other race fucked over people from the Native Americans to the Chinese, and everyone in between.

Every race fucks other people over but white people are too good at it, and that's why they don't deserve to be left alone, they need to be mixed out of existence for everyone's safety.

Attached: 1532017069478.gif (404x416, 204K)

No, you got it the other way around. Those other races don't deserve to exist when we could have already eradicated them.

Are you of the people of the book ? Also, what make you think they won't string you up regardless? Not like the followers of the pedofet are well known for going lightly on the kafir ..

And we should have eradicated them. Ever Single Time we've shown Mercy. It's thrown back in our faces. Never again.

promote them

Your people don't deserve to exist, faggot. If we could have crushed them out of existence. We should have.

You're a kafir, infidel. You'll get put to sleep with other swine, shitskin or not.

I'm a Latino so technically yes since I'm Christian, what about you? Regardless the worst they do is forced conversion and kill you if you refuse. If you convert and fake it they leave you alone. White nationalists will kill you for your genes, they don't give a shit what you believe.

>Christian

Attached: 66593767820.jpg (238x211, 10K)

When did Japan start killing the non-Japanese because of their "genes".

>You Don't Comprehend what Ethno Nationalism even is.

is this a copypasta from tumblr? things would implode at an unimaginable rate if whites were to disappear.

>no one has done it as extensively as white people
maybe that the crimes of white people are more well known, but there have been COUNTLESS other atrocities by other races that is much worse than the natives. For example, the Mongols pillaged and raped the Chinese. In WWII, Japan unleashed a reign of terror on China where they would burn and rape anyone who wouldn't immediately surrender.

I'm also don't really like white nationalists, but this is probably the dumbest argument against them. After all, it was whites who started the Geneva convention and created treaties to help the world and stop people from killing each other all the time.

Japan isn't ethno-nationalist you retarded dweeb fuck. Why do white nationalist losers always love anime?

Japan is taking in immigrants now and has had non-Japanese people living there since the end of WW2.

Didn't know Jews were white

Damn you really don’t understand Islam huh?

japan lets in less than 50 immigrants per year. they're based like that

>allow me as a white person to tell you what Islam is about

ok faggot

So you're going to live a full life faking it ? I'm caucasian so I'm a goner for sure. I'd rather die standing up than living on my knees.

>yeah man! Allah all that jazz, great! hell yeah!
He's baiting... No way he's legit that dense

>implying irrational religious societies can defeat rational secular ones

And also atheist .. I've been technically dead for several minutes. No indications of afterlife, pearly gates or 72 virgins ..

>replace
Meaning what? That they fuck while white incels stew and get assmad women aren't into their manboobs and katana collection?

I know, not going to happen ..

they don't give a shit about race you moron. they only care about their religious nutbag beliefs. you can be any race and they dont give a fuck so long as you convert.

only white nationalists make problems racial.

Where do I say they give a fuck about race ??

Well the point of Islam isn't to kill whitey. Middle Easterners and North Africans consider themselves to be "white".

Attached: 1554244421696.png (475x842, 446K)

hopefully he gets raped and killed in prison, fucking white nationalist piece of shit

Never said it was

Who are "we" ? Where have "you" shown mercy ??

Attached: q466192037902.png (923x956, 1006K)

CЛABA УКPAИHE!

Attached: 275.970x0[1].jpg (800x800, 294K)

>raped and killed in prison
That's more of a negro American thing

Attached: 1554477390373.png (910x650, 319K)